What is the “imprint” or “fallout” effect? It’s when women become romantically interested in the wearer. Early signs can be jealousy, possessiveness, and as it develops… a full blown stalker crush.
“How deeply can you embed into someone’s psyche? How big a part does imprinting pheromones play in bonding? Does fate decide, or can you cheat?”
- Garry, Liquid Alchemy Labs
Imprinting, fallout, or women “crushing” on the wearer of pheromones is one of the most mysterious, fascinating effects I have ever experienced.
Even after 2 years of thoroughly testing and researching pheromones, and using products specifically designed to create the fallout effect…
… it’s still difficult to pin down what exactly causes women to drop their guard and completely “fall” for a man.
The above quote is from Garry (owner of Liquid Alchemy Labs).
I put it there because I think it highlights one of the most important discoveries in the pheromone world as of late…
Because these mysterious, “subconscious” imprint/fallout effects are still just scratching the surface of how advanced pheromone cologne formulas will get in the future.
But before we dive in, I think it’s important to define what I personally consider to be “fallout” or an “imprint”.
- Fallout refers to a feeling of “love” or something close to it. You can create an “imprint” on anyone provided you have enough time. But it does not mean you are viewed as a potential romantic partner. The fallout we are talking about in this article is about women developing romantic “feelings” and attachment towards you, longing, or missing your presence, etc. There are also many romantic scents (pheromones) geared towards amplifying the amount of “fallout”, or romantic feelings towards you.
- Clingy, jealous, or possessive behavior which continues to escalate into a full blown crush. Women may start becoming jealous if they see you with other women, and may even start behaving weirdly because they don’t want to develop feelings for you. This has happened several times in the past with products specifically designed to create fallout/imprints.
- Once you have burned yourself into her memories, you may remain a subconscious, but persistent thought in the back of women’s minds. This can be escalated into complete obsession (provided you want it to happen). Some pheromones can make this happen with enough time — but with the concepts/theories provided below, you can either somewhat stop it from happening, or you can take it as far as you want (relationship). You need to truly understand how to talk to women to get to this stage.
- Women will often start seeing you as the “ideal” partner for them, and superior to their other options. When they think about you, they see you as the perfect match – much like when us guys used to develop “one-itis” for the girl who never liked us back. Of course there are plenty of beautiful women out there… but once you catch this disease, you see her as your only option, and the “best”.
Fallout can occur on different levels… from thinking about you all the time, to the point where they have fallen deeply in love with you.
The process of “imprinting” on someone is something that happens all the time.
That’s how relationships are formed, and it doesn’t absolutely require pheromones to help you get to that point.
When people enter into romantic relationships, there is usually a lot of things that happened beforehand to get to that point.
When you think of it in this way, it becomes a easier to figure out what causes “fallout” in the first place.
Also, I just want to say: “Fallout” is a term mainly used by the pheromone community to describe this phenomenon.
It started becoming really popular around the time pheromone users started noticing that A314 by Androtics Direct was causing women to become clingy, jealous, possessive, etc.
However, the actual process of creating “fallout” is nothing new.
As I mentioned, it is something that happens all the time, with or without pheromones.
However, what pheromones do is give you a kind “cheat sheet” which allows you to speed up that process tremendously.
Subconscious imprinting/fallout is a complex phenomenon, made up of many “moving parts”.
What are these “moving parts”?
Clearly, some part of it does involve pheromones, but like I said – they aren’t always the end all, be all of the game. In fact, your natural pheromone signature may play just as big a role as using these powerful “boosters” we’re going to talk about here.
But we’d be crazy to think that’s the ONLY part of the puzzle.
Otherwise people who haven’t even heard of pheromones wouldn’t have stalkers or crazies chasing after them…
I believe it comes down to 3 different elements that are responsible for imprinting:
- High perceived value. Let’s face it. Women don’t go after low value guys (unless they’re low value women themselves). They go after guys who they feel are superior to them, and maybe even slightly “out of reach”. This could be due to high social status, wealth, appearance, outstanding confidence, or any number of other things. Quality women generally want to feel like the guy they choose is a “catch”.
- Emotional attachment. It doesn’t matter if you’re good looking, rich, or confident. If you don’t create an EMOTIONAL attachment with women, they will simply not see you as serious relationship material. Sure, women develop crushes on celebrities – but in the real world, knowing what emotional attachment is, and being able to create it will make YOU the “elephant in the room”. (Created by being “real “, deep conversation, hot cold).
- And of course, the pheromones and sexual attraction. This doesn’t mean it has to be any particular pheromone product. What I’m talking about is the real, raw pheromone power you create naturally. As I said, “imprinting” or “fallout” occurs in the real world all the time. Women are attracted to natural body scents too you know 🙂 I believe this “chemistry” is also responsible for fallout, as it works on a more “primal” level than the other 2 elements. Women have instincts that guide them towards the most genetically compatible men (through pheromones) – luckily, we can “hack” this one too since we’re pheromone users.
Once these 3 elements are working together, fallout/imprinting begins.
In a moment, we’ll talk about each of the 3 elements.
We’ll discuss why they matter, the role they play in in the imprinting/fallout process, and how to use them to your advantage to create fallout.
“Being invisible would be cool if you really were. I mean you could spy on all sorts of interesting things, but being invisible when you are not, that is a rough place to live. Many men have lives like that, hoping someone will notice how extraordinary they are. How special the man that is you really is. Unfortunately often times it is a very long wait.
That above quote is from Garry, owner of Liquid Alchemy Labs.
I know, I’ve quoted him already.
But I think he highlights something every guy out there has thought. “Why do I have to pretend to be someone I’m not so women will like me?”.
The thing is, if you want to “imprint” on someone, it doesn’t mean you have to pretend to be someone you’re not.
If you really think about it, the way we treat attractive women is normally a lot nicer than how we talk to unattractive females.
This attitude is not you being the real “you”.
What I mean is that we put on a fake front, whether it’s being nice, being a “bad boy”, or whatever other archetype you think attracts women…
So few of us can stay genuine when in the presence of someone we’re extremely attracted to.
That’s why the first element of imprinting I mentioned is so important…
Fallout/Imprinting Factor #1: High Perceived Value
Being perceived as a “high value” person is something that comes (mostly) from the inside.
When you see yourself as a “high value” person, you naturally exhibit high value personality traits that naturally attract other other high value people.
The reason this made it to my first “fallout factor” is because it encompasses several parts of your personality.
Women take these into account when they are choosing a potential romantic partner.
- Social status
- Confidence, charisma
Why is this fallout factor important?
… when you develop high value, and see yourself as such, this is something that other people can feel deep inside them.
It creates magnetism that people are extremely attracted to.
Naturally, when you ARE a high value person, women become much less of a priority than they are to the laymen.
For example, do you think celebrities or rich businessmen think what some woman in the club thinks of them?
In fact, they probably carry around a strong inner belief that they really are “the prize” (unlike false, hyped up PUA’s who try to affirm that they are high value, when they’re really not).
As I mentioned earlier, women generally prefer to date men who are “superior” to them in some way.
It’s natural that we want what we can’t have – we all want nice cars, a nice house to live in, a gorgeous partner to share it with.
With women, they will feel you have something of serious value to offer, and that makes them feel like you might be slightly out of reach, and maybe even unattainable.
If you know anything about women, it’s that they want what they can’t have.
This of course sets their emotions on fire – because they suddenly feel challenged and want the man in question to chase after them like every other guy out there.
… and when this doesn’t happen, or they feel that the man is “too good” for them, they begin developing a crush, or longing for him.
This is exactly why I have a problem with “low status” men mindsets like the new “MGTOW” herd. They have no or limited success with women, most likely due to their own self esteem/confidence issues.
They then perpetuate their negative mindset by simply trying to blame women, feminism, and other issues instead of increasing their value to women.
They are just men who have given up on the game because they were too weak to get over their issues — and BECOME one of the higher value men that women are actually interested in.
Fallout/Imprinting Factor #2: Emotional Attachment
This is, what I believe to be the start of the deeper aspects of fallout.
But remember, emotions are complicated and can’t be broken down into a step by step process.
It is a mix of all 3 of these factors which help start, as well as advance fallout/imprinting.
… but lets talk about “emotional attachment”
As we all know, women are emotional creatures.
That’s why they fly off the handle when you leave the toilet seat up, why they gravitate towards “bad boys” and why they must FEEL something for you before they will ever consider you a sexual or romantic partner.
If you don’t create some type of emotions for women, they will write you off as another “nice guy”, and discard you into the friendzone bucket.
This doesn’t mean you have to be a “bad boy” per se.
Women are simply attracted to them because they create emotions… anger, happiness, sadness, loneliness, etc.
This emotional roller coaster is addictive.
It’s like crack for women.
Highs are sky high, and lows are rock bottoms.
It’s this type of behavior that gets women hooked and coming back for more. That’s why women are attracted to drama.
It’s exciting and makes women feel ALIVE (I’ve talked to Garry briefly about this, you can read one of his emails on the Voodoo review which explains a little more).
So how do you “kickstart” the emotional attachment process?
When we’re talking about fallout, most users aren’t really aware of what’s actually happening “behind the scenes” when it takes effect on women.
These high’s and lows create a kind of dependency on the person who creates these feelings.
But how do you create these “highs and lows” that accelerate emotional attachment?
Don’t be boring – strike up and talk about exciting, emotional topics.
Unless the girl you want is a nerd, talking about politics, robots, technology, music and other topics are BORING for women. And even if she is a nerd, talking about these kinds of topics without diving into the emotional parts of the brain will still bore her.
While this could be an entire article by itself, creating “emotional conversation” can be simplified into one thing:
It’s all about HER.
Her passions, interests, life goals, and more.
To get her talking, you assume that you already have a built up connection. If you feel that it’s “wrong” to ask personal questions, then she will feel the same…
Women are amazingly tuned in to how you communicate, and it comes down to vibes that she gets off you. If you are warm, fun, non-judgemental, then she will also be the same way back to you.
If you flirt comfortably, then she will receive it well and reciprocate, and so on.
So how exactly do you get her talking about “emotional” topics, and create the feeling that she is being bonded to you?
The first thing you need to find out are what her interests, passions, and goals are.
And you can do this by simply asking her. “What do you do in your spare time?”. Or anything along those lines, in your own exciting way.
If you’re already acquainted, then you already know what they are.
This gets women talking about things they actually care about, and makes you stand out already because you are showing interest in her.
This is exactly how you get past lame “small talk” barriers, and get into “real” conversations and start relationships that matter…
You’ll never get far if all you know how to do is brag, talk about the weather, sports, or any number of boring topics for women.
The second thing you need to do is show genuine interest.
And to do that, you ask even more questions about her interests.
For example, I have a “friend” who is an actor. While I’m not interested in her romantically, the same concept applies… I have known her for a long time, and realize that it’s one of her dreams to become “big time”.
So whenever I see her, I don’t ask her how it’s going (I avoid that, because I know it’s a tough industry and she’s not always “employed” – avoid negative topics if you can).
Instead, I ask her more questions about acting.
- How did you get interested in it? (genuine question about why she wants to be an actress)
- “Didn’t you say something about acting like colors, or objects? How does that work?” (bringing up previous conversations, also asking her delve into her intellect which lets her feel important – this is a side effect of being genuinely interested in the person you’re talking to).
- Can you do impersonations? (genuinely wanted to know – this question led to some fun flirting, I did a Fresh Prince impersonation, and she reciprocated by doing a Queen Elizabeth one.
The list could go on, but it starts with one thing.
Being genuinely interested in her, and asking questions that lead to more questions about her interests/passions/anything else that matters to her.
This doesn’t mean you never speak about yourself, because that would be weird. I often talk to women about things I know would interest them, and these days I’m even more open about my use of pheromones.
It usually starts with me talking about a stupid ad (like some ads for Athena’s 10x pheromone – which is ridiculous). But it leads to funny conversation and them asking even more questions.
This naturally creates a cycle where she feels important, “heard”, understood… and BONDED emotionally to you.
I do however have a warning: Do NOT act like an interrogator.
Don’t ask women questions in a robotic way, or try to follow some set system because it will backfire on you.
Women know when you are just asking questions so you can get in her pants.
Also, make sure it’s not serious the whole time.
Throw in some humor, flirting, wit, and charm.
You can also throw in some intrigue (built by only giving away hints, and not revealing everything when you’re asked.)
This also ties into Fallout Factor #1 — where you show intrinsic value with your confidence, intelligence, charisma and whatever other boxes you can tick.
And one more thing before we move onto what role pheromones play. Being unpredictable.
Being unpredictable is one of those things that you must understand how to do, if you really want to try and “force” subconscious imprinting, or fallout.
While this can happen with the use of pheromones, I believe deliberately using “unpredictability” takes it a whole new level.
It’s something that forces us to “wake up”, and quickly have to respond.
Whether it’s with humor, disgust, happiness, etc… it creates an emotion in the woman, which is precisely the whole point of this article.
In fact, it’s better to have women hate you rather than feel nothing (boredom, from being the “nice guy”).
This is a CONCEPT, and it applies to women in many different ways.
I can’t list all of them because that would be a whole new article…
Here are just a few key unpredictable behaviors you can implement right now:
- Not being “Mr agreeable” all the time. One of the most annoying traits some people have is that they don’t have their own opinions… instead, they find out what you believe and sway like the wind with what they “believe”. You don’t have to be a contrarian either, because that’s annoying too. Just know where you stand on issues, and have your own, original take on things.
- Hot and cold behavior. Like I said before, having deep emotional conversations and flirting is a must when building an emotional connection. But the secret to this technique is using both in combination – the light side of flirting, and the serious side of discussing emotional topics relating to the woman. This creates “duality”. Highs (fun and flirting)… and lows (serious conversation about who she really is as a person). This fear of loss (especially after you’ve created some fallout) can trigger deeper feelings towards you.
- Let your inner child run free (sometimes). All this fallout talk and conversation tips and tricks can sound pretty serious when you’re reading it… but it really shouldn’t feel that way for women. Just because you can have “emotional conversations”, doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. You can drop a few lame jokes, do something silly, or do any number of “random” things that add to your spontaneity. As an example, like the impersonations I did with my friend as I mentioned above. One time I also started squiggling around on the bed (like a worm) just to make my woman laugh. I also talk about aliens and the possibility of their existence. Just don’t be a clown and you’ll be fine.
- Push/pull strategies. While I tend to disagree with PUA/Pick Up “Artistry” in general, this concept is very goodd for summarizing what I mean with hot and cold behavior. This requires some practice, but if you can make women feel a connection with you, then they will want more… but if they can’t have it – well that just makes them CRAVE it. Same goes for offering a compliment (genuinely), then pulling it back with not being as interested in her as she thought you were. This is challenging behavior, and it makes women competitive.
- Not being available all the time… if you think about it, and followed what I said in part 1 — having intrinsic value as a person means that you are naturally busy – you have a social life, business to take care of, commitments, and your own hobbies and passions. This immediately makes you stand out among your competition, and creates “scarcity”.
Fallout Factor #3: Pheromones
The origins of “fallout” stem back to when A314 by Androtics Direct was a good product. It was known for creating clingy behavior and stalker like crushes on the wearer… I believe that’s when the “fallout” became a hot topic, and the term had “officially” been coined in the pheromone community.
But as A314 died a slow death, pheromone users were angry that it wasn’t effective anymore for this purpose.
Especially because it was a core component of the “instant boyfriend” mix.
… Which was probably one of the most potent pheromone combos of all time.
Anyway, the months and years rolled by, many pheromone users were trying to figure out just what it was about A314 in particular that created subconscious imprinting/fallout.
And so far, we’ve been pretty successful at tracking down to the specific molecules responsible.
I’ve written about almost every CURRENT human/synthetic pheromone that’s currently usable, but haven’t really delved into how they play into imprinting, or creating fallout.
So let’s talk about pheromones (finally!).
Pheromone molecules responsible for creating fallout/imprinting
As you go through this list, it’s important to note that some opinions may vary.
Even the very definition of fallout, or subconscious imprinting is very subjective, which is why I defined it at the start of this article.
I already have my own definition of what love pheromones are. These particular pheromones are simply my opinion on what I think they can contribute to what we call “fallout effect”.
Some of the best products for creating fallout likely use a combination of these molecules, which is what makes them very powerful for creating clingy behavior and imprinting — we’ll talk about them after we discuss the single molecules.
Fallout Pheromone #1: Alpha-Androsterone
Effects include: creating a high status, alpha, trustworthy, and powerful vibe
Alpha-Androsterone was one of the core molecules pheromone users were suspecting when A314 started becoming notorious for creating fallout.
Another reason why (alpha) androsterone is a main suspect in creating fallout, is because it tends to attract very high quality women, who are looking for a “protector” alpha male signature… these could be women with daddy issues, or simply want a strong, alpha type signature that they can feel at ease with.
Androsterone is known for making women feel uplifted and comforted in the presence of the wearer. With androsterone, it’s also common for women to start enjoying the feeling they get around the wearer, because it makes them feel at ease… as you work on creating fallout, this becomes obvious as women become clingier, and slowly start demanding more out of you.
Usually when Androsterone is used, it is to create a serious status hike, which makes people respect you, and see you as superior.
Even a small dose of Androsterone to a mix of other pheromones can make the vibe more “believable”. This is exactly why it is a core component in many of the best imprinting/fallout formulas. It makes you seem more trustworthy — like a man a woman can rely on.
Also, with it’s beta isomer (beta-androsterone or epiandrosterone, same thing), combined can create a much more social fluidity, while not taking anything away from eachother. They both potentiate and amplify eachothers effects.
This makes you feel more “relatable” to women, with ruining any of the fallout effects (there are some molecules which I suspect cancel out fallout effects).
Fallout Pheromone #2: Androstadienone
Androstadienone, the good old “love pheromone” — studied in depth by scientists and raved about by the pheromone community.
Honestly, it was a toss up between Androstadienone and Androsterone as to which one should have the top spot — but either way, these molecules all contribute to creating fallout. So what does androstadienone add to the mix?
Androstadienone, or “a1” for short, has long been known to create the “prince charming” effect.
Women feel swept off their feet, and often see the wearer in a more romantic, or affectionate sort of way. It’s also noted for its strong imprinting qualities, in that women often feel a sense of attachment to the wearer, even after short periods of exposure. Women will also remember you after long periods of time.
I believe this is because it also makes women feel uplifted, content, and safe in your presence. It will melt their worries away and put their minds at ease… it’s extremely attractive. In fact, women often see the wearer as more attractive than they actually are (scientific studies were done on this effect, check the article that is linked).
Fallout Pheromone # 3: Androstenol (Alpha & Beta)
Beta androstenol in particular, is known for creating a sense of familiarity, or a bond between people. While alpha-androsterone can open the lines of communication and make you socially easy to get along with, beta androstenol can create some very serious emotional bonding.
It allows people to open up to you and express their most inner-thoughts – things that they normally wouldn’t trust people with. I don’t have to explain why that’s extremely useful for creating fallout… once your hooks have been planted in a woman’s mind, beta androstenol allows you to explore what’s in there.
This opens the door to make women highly suggestible to what you have to say.
B-nol also tends to makes others see you as empathetic – someone who sees and “understands” them on a deep level. This is a major key to getting women to see you as a romantic partner and deepening the imprint of you on her mind. B-nol is especially useful for what I mentioned earlier about creating emotional conversations.
Fallout Pheromone #4: P96 (unnamed)
P96, by Androtics Direct was a core part of the Instant Boyfriend mix — and as I mentioned earlier, one of the most powerful pheromone combosof all time (IMO). Anyway, p96 amped up the a314 tremendously, and really made it pop in a romantic, high status, high value kind of way.
Unfortunately, since the A314 formula was ruined, this is nowhere near as effective as it was and is surpassed by many other vendors products.
… however, since that product has been defunct for about 3 years now, we naturally wanted to know why p96 was such a powerhouse when combined.
Turns out, Androsterone (the first one on the fallout pheromones list) responds extremely well to it… making it more romantic, more “boyfriendy”, empathetic, crushy, and intimate. We don’t know for sure why, only that it’s an extreme amplifier for anything related to androsterone (alpha, beta, sulphate).
In fact, p96 can almost be described as androstadienone, without any of the negative effects it tends to have on guys (lethargy, mild depression etc). Women respond very well to p96 combined with more “alpha” type pheromones, but by itself it is rather bland.
P96 is known to “round out” pheromone signatures, and adapt to whatever it is combined with and make them much better.
Fallout Pheromones #5 & #6: Androstenetrione/Androstatrione
The reason I put these 2 together is because they are both visual beautifiers – yes, you read correctly. They can actually make things appear more beautiful than they actually are.
Androstenetrione, in particular has some very intriguing effects which I suspect Nude/Nude Alpha contains. In fact, I was among the first to figure out that the visual effects people were seeing from the products were both from -Etrione (and possibly a combination of both)… things appear more cartoonish, cuter, and often times in a more “artistic” kind of way.
Androstatrione appears to more of a “visual brightener”, and seems to make people perceive things in a more child-like way.
They make you appreciate the beauty behind what you are seeing, and imprints the experiences you are currently having. I have very vivid memories of almost every time I wore this – especially when I was using heavy doses of the stuff in my single molecule testing phase. The self effects are also very noticeable.
They tend to make you emotions feel deeper, which is another reason I believe this is a very strong imprinting molecule. As you know by now, creating high/low emotions for women is the reason they get “hooked” – it’s fun and exciting for them.
Fallout Pheromones #7 & #8: TH-DOC (Alpha & Beta)
Technically, alpha and beta TH-DOC aren’t “pheromones”, but have very strong pheromone-like effects.
Some of those effects include:
- Extremely vivid memory recall (especially if you had these experiences while wearing this pheromone (a-doc) — but other details can be recalled with much more detail than usual while wearing it).
- Can create very odd effects on your concentration skills – sometimes you might be stuck into a task for hours, and other times you might be laughing so hysterically you forget about all your priorities
- Strong suspect for creating certain “reset” effects on people (and specifically women). I don’t need to explain why this is useful.
- Hypnotic and almost “trance like” effects, which are especially noticeable in conversations. Things just “flow” in a very smooth, unforced kind of way. It almost pushes rapport without being too obvious.
The above effects mainly cover a-THDOC. B-THDOC is similar, but I feel that it kind of “forces” the effects and provides a lot of dis-inhibition.
In small doses, this effect can be useful, but it’s still under investigation as far as what it can add to the “fallout effect”.
It is here because it is very useful for making women act on their thoughts about you.
It can also be negative, if they feel the slightest annoyance with you, as it can make them act on their dislike and push you away… for women who are interested, their slight interest can be amplified into significant attraction.
I won’t be elaborating too much on these, because they’re still under testing and I have yet to get a full grip on them.
However, so far these molecules tend to wreck any type of fallout mix I try to put together — whether it’s because of a clash with other molecules, or whether they just ruin the emotional effects of the others… I am not 100% sure yet.
I will definitely update this as I do more research.
- DHEA/DHEAS: I actually thought these molecules would be helpful towards creating fallout, but they seem to make mixes a lot less “emotional”. It tends to blunt/buffer the bonding agents from known fallout pheromones, and make them less effective overall. This means people will not be as emotionally affected by interactions with you, which is the entire point of creating fallout. Pheromones are not the only factor in attraction.
- Pregnenolone: Another great molecule that promotes a happy, excited mood and humor. Unfortunately, I think this is a molecule best left to be used solo or in very early test mixes. Why? Simply because it seems to throw off any type of alpha molecule (androsterone, androstenone) it is paired with. It makes them unpredictable and gets weird reactions.
- Alpha androstenol: As I mentioned earlier, this one is okay to use in small doses, but I would prefer to use something else to create social fluidity (like epiandrosterone) instead.
- EST/MEO-EST: Estrogenic, female-centric pheromones. Using female-centric pheromones can be okay in low doses – epiandrosterone has some elements of being feminine. However, these are not acceptable in a fallout mix because they are 100% female. They will kill any fallout you create, although they can be great in other seduction mixes.
- Copulins. If you smell like another female, this can make women competitive… however, this is definitely not appropriate if you are trying to create fallout on a woman. It can turn her off and discourage her from developing feelings towards you.
Why these pheromones in particular can potentiate and amplify “fallout”
The main reason for going into depth on all aspects of imprinting/fallout first, was to highlight that it’s not JUST the pheromones doing all the work.
The majority of it is about who you already are, your intrinsic value as a person, and how much game you have… most of which can be manipulated, now that you understand it.
I personally think that the conclusions we’ve come to about pheromones and fallout, is that they amplified parts of your personality that you were ALREADY aware of.
- For example, if you’re a somewhat attractive guy, then pheromones can make you appear as VERY attractive.
- If you’re confident, pheromones help maximize your confidence and get others believing in you.
- If you have high social or alpha status, then pheromones will boost those statuses to an even higher level.
But now that you “get” how fallout actually works, you can take it even further.
By improving on your emotional conversation skills, or increasing you value as a person by developing attractive personality traits.
That’s about all I know about “fallout” and imprinting – currently.
Pheromones are a complicated topic, and something that is advancing very quickly.
We’ve come a long way, but there is no end in sight for just how far they can go in terms of complexity and effects.
This is pretty all I know about fallout and imprinting for now, but it can change and will be updated accordingly.
Thank you for reading,
P.S. If you are looking for imprinting formulas, I keep my “top 5” pheromone colognes list updated for each category… just scroll down to the “romantic attraction” category and browse away. You’ll find some truly next level imprinting and fallout pheromones if you really want to get serious.