What is an affiliate? An “affiliate” is when someone is paid a commission to refer potential sales.
Fortunately, House Of Pheromones is unlike 99% of the rubbish you will find when you look for “online reviews” on pheromone products (or anything really).
I have PROOF that I actually test the products, along with in-depth observations, usage tips, tricks, and more…
And yes, there are plenty of affiliate marketers who simply build up websites, hype up crap products they know nothing about (or steal information from other reviews), and then attempt to make money off it.
They often create false personas that attempt to make their review websites look legitimate.
Unfortunately, a lot of people still fall for these scams (which is exactly why people keep on building these crappy “review” sites), which in turn results in resentment and doubt for the high quality pheromone products on the market.
It’s very unfair to vendors who create excellent products, but have people who are turned off from trying them because they’ve been ripped off in the past.
House Of Pheromones does make a small commission on sales.
House Of Pheromones is at its core, a pheromone research hub where I investigate products very in depth.
I also am interested in the science of what pheromones are, how they work, and sharing my findings in my own personal way (a way which most people can understand quite easily).
The small revenue generated by sales are typically used to keep the site running, upgrades, and more pheromone products to test.
The market is simply not big enough to be a “full time” gig (as awesome as that would be).
I bring this up because there are occasional trolls that try to discredit me, simply because they think I am trying to sell garbage (unlikely, considering all the products I recommend have stood the test of time, and have had great results for a huge number of people).
Here are a few common complaints (and rebuttals) from other pheromone “review” sites and forums which try to discredit my website:
- “He uses pen names, they are for scamming people”. My pen names phertest/pherojoe are for my anonymity, simply because I don’t want future employers or or potential girlfriends googling me and seeing this website. I also used them years back on PheromoneTalk (pherotalk) when I first started with pheromones, and started calling out Androtics Direct on their BS when A314 went down the crapper (changed formulas).
- “He only has positive reviews”. Remember, House Of Pheromones is a new website. Therefore, I am still in the process of adding information, including negative reviews of certain products. There are a few I openly despise, such as the likes of PherX, Nexus, Athena’s 10x/10:13 formulas, Pheromax, Pherlure and other products (especially those with “Pher” in the name).
- “He never puts negative aspects in the review”. This clearly shows the ignorance of the people who dislike my site. I openly discuss both the positives and negatives. For example, in my reviews on Bad Wolf and Aqua Vitae, I state very clearly that they are designed for a certain type of personality. If you find them difficult to work, you will need to start improving your game/mindset/confidence etc.
Anyone can be anybody they want online, but it takes time to develop trust, and relationships, as well as become influential with what you’re doing.
Especially when you have spent YEARS studying the art of pheromones and their power.
I am a very skilled pheromone tester with (at time of writing) 8 years of experience, and can be verified if you want by simply visiting pherotruth (I still contribute once in a while).
I was among the first to discover that the “Nude” and “Nude Alpha” products contained a molecule called “androstatrione” and potentially androstenetrione, which proves my level of perception.
Nobody at the time had suspected the molecules, but I managed to uncover that within just days of pheromone use.
There are more, but you get the picture…
If it was just a “fly by night” operation, there wouldn’t be loads of information explaining how to get the most from your investment.
I often get approached by strangers, as well as enthusiasts about all aspects of pheromones, and there would simply be no way to answer all the questions if I didn’t know what I was talking about.
For example, I wrote an article about the difference between romantic scents/attraction products and how they compare to eachother.
After using all the products for an extended period of time, I was able to create a comparison to choose whichever product suits you best.
And not only that, I even advise you that your natural pheromones can be a significant attraction tool too.
There is simply no other way to create these reviews, and in depth articles without knowing exactly what you’re doing and having high level social skills and perception.
That’s what makes House Of Pheromones unique.
You get a very clear idea of what the products does before you decide to make an investment.
And even when you do decide on a product, you have complete peace of mind, knowing that each vendor is trustworthy and will even give your money back if you feel it doesn’t work.
And in the worst case scenario, if you don’t think pheromones are your thing, that’s cool too.
Anyway, that’s about all I wanted to clear up. We will be around for a long time, ensuring people don’t get ripped off, writing kickass pheromone product reviews, and chatting to our readers about new and exciting stuff.
If you would like me to clarify on anything in this affiliate disclosure, please use the contact form below.
Thank you for reading,
- Raw Chemistry Pheromone Cologne Review: Average Product, But Works Okay - March 10, 2020
- Casanova by S1CK Jewelry (SILENT Lady Killer, “Crushy Imprinting” Social Mix) - March 8, 2020
- Alpha Q by S1CK: A True PLAYER Attraction Formula (Better Than Bad Wolf?!) - September 25, 2018