Alpha Q is currently my top pick for an overall sexual attraction formula… it’s complex 20 pheromone formula covers every base, including physical/sexual attraction, crushy feelings, projecting VIP vibes, and making the wearer appear to be in a completely different league from other guys…
It also has the added effect of working like gangbusters on “top tier” attractive women (and works in competitive environments like nightclubs too).
It is created by the master formulator Garry – the legend behind the Liquid Alchemy Labs product line.
But we’ll get to the juicy little details in a moment…
Firstly, a little backstory.
This review took a long time to create… and it was in the “testing” phase for almost a year…
… but now that I have concrete results, this is probably the most cleverly designed formula I have used to date.
In fact, it is now one of my top 3 seduction mixes.
I’ll talk about “differentiation points” from other products shortly. But first, here are some of the core effects I’ve discovered.
- Projects a “player” vibe which women find extremely attractive, magnetic, and engaging on multiple levels (it can be intimidating at first, but as AQ “unravels”, it simply becomes more intriguing to them)... there is a significant “pull” factor when wearing Alpha Q – deep and meaningful eye contact, looks of curiosity, and wanting to be approached or opened… to women becoming comfortable with the wearer after only short interactions.
- Giving the wearer extremely high social status & social acceptance (while also making conversation and building rapport effortless)… conversations seem to flow naturally, and an element of “realness” to interactions with women. I believe there is a certain molecule (androstenetrione) which has beautifying, and emotionally deepening properties in the mix (more details below). The high social status vibe makes women feel like they “have to have you”…
- There is a beautifying effect which I noticed (yes, visually), as well as beautifying or deepening emotional/ “crushy” feelings when interacting with women… I’ll elaborate more on this effect below, but this seems to be one of the most unique elements in Alpha Q, and one of the reasons it will be taking a spot in my list of top pheromones. While it doesn’t exactly fit the profile of a romantic attraction product, it does a fantastic job of creating those warm fuzzy feelings for women… making them want to be physically close, and stay in constant contact with the wearer after being exposed.
It’s way more complicated than that. but here’s why this is a total “game changer” for attraction pheromones currently out there…
At this point, there are over a dozen attraction formulas out there, all with their own strengths and weaknesses.
So what makes this the “game changer” I think it is?
Quite simply, Alpha Q has a myriad of effects, without being too alpha, too sexual, too social…
… too skewed in one direction.
Each pheromone of the 20+ pheromones are balanced and work in perfect harmony…
… dramatically AMPLIFYING the effects on women…
Many formulas out there simply focus on the end goal, and the user should decide how to drive it and be congruent with the vibe it projects.
And sometimes being someone they’re not comfortable being.
This often leads to disappointment and going back to search for a new “magic pill” solution to their problems.
For example, someone who buys an aggressive sexual formula, but is not good at escalating with women and taking things in that direction (i.e. not “congruent” or confident enough to match the pheromone signature)…
This can make them come off as creepy, stalkerish, and even worse, scary to women.
Alpha Q solves these problems by it unique “layered effects” approach…
What do I mean by “layered effects”?
Perhaps it is because I’ve been testing pheromones for a long time, or maybe its because the product is just so well designed…
… but I can almost “feel” the layers of Alpha Q, and how they are working their magic.
I’ll attempt to break some of it down, but the effects will be more detailed in the summary.
The first layer obviously begins with self-effects.
AQ has the BEST self-effects I have experienced to date – including SOB, Alfa Maschio, or other products like X22.
It is strong, but not over the top “adrenaline” confidence, where you might say and do offensive things, then later realize it was rude or inappropriate.
The self-effects set within about 10-20 minutes for me, and there is a clear shift to feeling warm, inner confidence…
It is grounded, cool, & calm.
… this gives you the confidence you need to casually start conversations with women, or get you into a playful, more “carefree” mood to help you on dates or with escalation.
The next “layer” is sociability and projecting a “VIP” sexy-alpha type aura…
However, it does this without coming off aggressive or douchy…
In fact, people respect you without fear, and this usually results in admiration or attraction for you.
It CAN be intimidating to some women, but they are easily disarmed when you start conversations or interact with them…
This is because women think you’re out of their league, and find you intimidating (in a good way).
Women like men who are challenges to them.
… especially 9’s and 10’s who are used to guys approaching them ALL the time.
By giving you a supremely “high status” vibe, women feel as if you might be out of reach, which makes them feel even more magnetized towards the wearer…
However, it is masked under genuine interest, social “chemistry”, and an attractive crushy/sexual vibe that keeps them hooked…
Words seem to flow effortlessly, there is an uncanny level of trust and comfort – but there is yet another layer that exists in between them...
There is a strong underlying feeling of sexual attraction under the surface.
This is yet another “layered effect” of the complexity of Alpha Q…
Women show obvious signs of attraction, like eye contact, slight intimidation (catching your eye and looking away), looking into both eyes).
When interacting, they are touchy-feely and to welcome physical affection or playfulness (which is another hint there may be androstenetrione in the mix).
This high level of blatant sexual tension is difficult to balance with social and alpha properties.
Alpha Q masterfully covers all bases of attraction… without over-extending in any direction.
This makes Alpha Q particularly attractive to a large number of women, because its:
- Sexual, without being sleazy.
- Alpha, without being too aggressive.
- Social, without the lack of respect from socials (at times).
- High status, without being too serious.
To make a long story short…
Alpha Q works like gangbusters on women who are extremely attractive (specifically models, typical 9’s and 10’s).
Extremely attractive women are used to getting hit on by guys all the time…
… it only makes sense they would want to be with the HIGHEST VALUE guys too (which is why women ignore “regular” guys, and chase after wealthy, rich, famous, or extremely good looking men)…
it’s to elevate their own status to look good in front of others.
And Alpha Q delivers it in bucketloads…
It does it by also projecting youthful, “popular guy” vibes, and a mysterious element that keeps them “on the hook” for more…
…which makes them even more “possessive” over you if you engage them…
Another peculiar observation: I found Asian women (Japanese, Korean, Filipino mostly) were specifically attracted to me.
Women also seem to think you are highly educated, perhaps an entrepreneur, or have some other unique high status position in society.
Normally, with aggressive sexual/alpha type formulas, this Asian women would be intimidated and perhaps even turned off (especially ones raised in their own countries).
Asian women who are raised in the west seem to respond like Caucasian women to most mixes.
Another of my most surprising discoveries is the products strong visual “beautifying” effect…
Alpha Q had a “familiar” feeling, but I couldn’t put my finger on it until atleast 2 months into testing.
… but I am now certain it contains an ingredient called androstenetrione.
I have tested androstenetrione by itself many times, and am always astounded at its unique effects.
To elaborate, it has the effect of making the wearer (and people nearby) appear more attractive than they actually are.
And not only this, there seems to be something deeply beautiful about the experiences one has while wearing this pheromone.
It is emotionally amplifying, and makes events, experiences, conversations, etc seem much more meaningful in the moment, as well as in retrospect.
Alpha Q creates and enhances “crushy” feelings when you’re interacting with women…
This is also the reason why I suspect the Nude Alpha product line by LAL is also a potent love/crush formula.
However, as of right now I believe it’s one of the ONLY formulas that actually contains the molecule (correct me if I’m wrong)…
… but because it is more geared towards sparking romantic interest, its potential has been untapped.
Until now, that is.
If I’m right, Alpha Q has this in some quantity, and only a small amount is required to trigger more emotional and physical attachment from women…
… another clue here is women tend to contact me more frequently after exposure to AQ, indicating there may be a fallout effect happening.
I could of course be wrong about the molecule (androstenetrione) here, but either way these effects are definitely present.
That covers most effects I’ve found during testing, but here is a more detailed summary.
- Alpha Q is an attraction formula, with “popular” guy VIP vibes , sexual attraction, and alpha/authority – without all the negative effects associated with strong sexual pheromone products – a true “PLAYER” vibe (especially attractive women in their early 20’s)_… AQ covers all bases with expert precision, with each element carefully chosen to create a “player” vibe. Women feel intimidated because you are someone other women want. It projects the vibe of someone who is dominant, but not threatening. This makes picking up women, dating, and seducing effortless with minimal effort.
- Powerful visual “beautifying” effect makes you look more attractive to women (attention grabbing “spotlight” effect, causes staring, eye contact, checking out the wearer)… there is something “ethereal” about this effect. By making you appear more attractive, it also has the opposite effect where women look more attractive to the wearer too. This is a huge attention grabber, and almost feels like a “spotlight” effect, and is noticeable when walking through crowded areas. It’s fantastic for using in competitive bar/nightclubs as you can get the attention of the MOST attractive women easily.
- Emotional amplifier, makes conversations, experiences, and other interactions with women FEEL more “dreamy” (potential “crushy” feelings and imprinting, women become easily attached to the wearer)… a surprising effect I discovered was how genuine interactions are with women while wearing the product. It feels as if you are connecting on a deeper emotional level, and can be steered in a romantic, sexual, or platonic way. I also get contacted more frequently by women, another clue it contains ingredients from the NA product line by Liquid Alchemy Labs.
- IOI’s and extremely obvious attraction: dilated pupils, double takes, obvious physical contact, and yet feels natural (makes it easy to escalate with women, as touching is welcomed and feels good to them)… this was especially apparent when I was dating a Japanese girl, who is not very “touchy-feely”, yet when I switched to AQ she would constantly try to be as physically close as possible. I.E. wrap her arms around my waist when walking, leaning into me while stopped, it was all super cute. This is a common thread with all women who are affected by AQ. They will find excuses to touch you which makes sexual advances easy.
- Strongly suspected molecule P96: “Has mesmerizing social and romantic chemistry effects, along with high personal power and magnetism… there is a high level of social acceptance and respect with P96… people see you as someone with a certain “allure” about them, a feeling of openness and feel comfortable expressing themselves around you. This is an underrated effect, because everyone is trying to put on a “front” these days, and appear to be more than they really are. Give people the freedom to be themselves around you, and they will be permanent parts of your life — which is especially true when it comes to women.
- Performs FANTASTICALLY in competitive environments like nightclubs, bars, (or anywhere men & women compete for attraction)… these are my main testing grounds because of the high number of women looking for ONS. They are also the TOUGHEST environments to succeed in. Alpha Q, as I mentioned is an incredibly potent attention grabber, and seems to hit women within 5-10 seconds (test standing at a bar next to a woman – this is likely to draw her attention to you, which you can then open, and lure her into the vibe so she sticks around because of AQ’s powerful magnetism)…
- The social elevation effects extend to other MEN too, they will not act aggressive towards you, get competitive, or cock-block… in fact, there is a “comradery” type leadership effect, where men try being helpful as long as you don’t mess with their women. I actually hit on a woman who was with a guy. However, he seemed cool and gave me a wink to hint it was his girl… later he came to shake my hand asking how I got another girls number. I told him I just gave her my phone, and he started laughing hysterically… it wasn’t that funny, I was just being real (very good tip by the way – just hand a woman your phone and assume she’ll put in her number – this works especially well wearing Alpha Q).
- Projects an aura of youth, fun, has playful social effects while not being too goofy, wittier & fluid conversations, more flirtation and “warm” connection to women (very positively received)… this is a common thread with products containing androsterone (and I believe AQ has it in a decent quantity, which also explains the next self effect). It seems to make the wearer more articulate and put their thoughts into words more easily, and be more charismatic when communicating. Women seem to be flirtatious and poke fun at the wearer (definite sign of interest). If you ever get stuck in conversations, women are likely to keep the conversation going as they simply enjoy your presence.
- Some women feel “threatened” by your presence, but are quickly disarmed when have an interaction with them (possibly because you appear to be a “player”, or attractive to other women)… there is something trustworthy about the vibe AQ projects. As mentioned above, it probably contains a strong androsterone component, while also giving the wearer an aura of youth and “layers” the aggressive alpha/sexual properties under powerful social effects.
- Seems to reduce brain fog, help the wearer think more clearly, and make you feel more focused “in the moment” + powerful confidence boosting properties (strongest personal self effects from a product to date)… again, this seems to be an effect of androsterone working its magic. You are able to think more strategically when it comes to getting women, and make plans, execute, and succeed whether its for approaching women, or escalating things. It almost feels like the Limitless movie, where everything becomes more clear (but obviously you aren’t going to learn new languages overnight or make millions in the stock market within days).
- Has unique “layered effects” to create depth in your interactions with women (making you seem highly desirable/alluring) … the longer you interact, the more “magnetizing” it becomes… normally, 20+ pheromones would be considered an OD (opposite of desired effects). However, due to the masterful formulation, Alpha Q manages to sucks women into your pheromone cloud and makes them want to stay. You’ll see them becoming physically close, flirting, and feel subconsciously drawn to the wearer.
- Women feel more disinhibited around the wearer, because there is a strong element of “trustworthiness”, acceptance, and chemistry… this allows them to act on impulse, and are receptive to flirting and sexual advances. Of course, you can’t be weird about it, but the overall effect from AQ leads to making the entire process of meeting and dating, to having sex with women significantly more easy.
- Effects last up to around 5-6 hours, and gradually taper off (re-app 1-2 sprays if needed)… however, I did not feel the need to re-apply, because the effects are still noticeable. In fact, sometimes I feel like I am wearing it even though I wore it the day before (there seems to be some kind of build up effect, but I am still investigating it). Needless to say, the product is a solid all-day or night formula.
- Projects an air of a young professional, with a “cool” and down to earth personality (and someone who is high value without being overly intimidating)… compared with Bad Wolf, Alpha Q is much easier to use, but just as complicated in its formulation. If you haven’t already adopted a cool, charismatic vibe, AQ will help you get one. Bad Wolf on the other hand, can come across extremely domineering, overly forceful, or too “polarizing” for certain women. WHile some may feel more aggressive mixes are better for them, I personally find more polished mixes like AQ far more effective for seduction.
For that reason, Alpha Q is my new favorite product in the attraction category… let it transform you into the powerful, confident man women can’t ignore.
Is it going to be the BEST product for you personally? I can’t know for sure – but I do know it’s going to be a new staple in my arsenal.
It’s been developed from the ground up into a complex array of pheromones all working together perfectly.
It’s not too alpha, not too social, not over the top sexual…
In fact, it projects all 3 qualities in a way that doesn’t interfere with the other, making it the best standalone I have used to date.
Of course, there are some excellent products out there, but AQ’s intense beautifying effect, as well as powerful social/VIP qualities, along with its self effects make it the best choice for me in the seduction category.
For long term dating, you may find more success elsewhere, but for now – for those of us who want to meet and date as many women as possible, this is an excellent investment in your arsenal.
It can also give you the confidence and “inner game” you need to succeed with women…
If you’ve read my article about how to use pheromones for self improvement, you understand the cycle of thoughts, beliefs, and actions…
With Alpha Q, women are extremely receptive to the wearer, and react positively.
If you are someone who is struggling to approach women, have casual conversations with people, or lack the ability to take things to a sexual level…
I think AQ can be the key to getting you there.
… what this means is by wearing it, you will become accustomed to women checking you out, having women in your presence, and women wanting to interact with you.
All this to say, is eventually you will start seeing yourself as someone who women are genuinely attracted to, and change your beliefs to match your new reality.
And not only that, AQ’s kickass self effects will help motivate you into putting yourself out there to approach women with ease, and keep you mentally sharp for navigating the interactions.
How much is THAT advantage worth?
It’s priceless if you continue making excuses about why you can’t approach women, can’t escalate, or whatever else is stopping you from getting the women you want.
Alpha Q is just a pheromone product, yes – but it can also be a powerful tool to help you “upgrade” your level of game (even if you already have experience with meeting and seducing women).
It is now one of my top pheromone products for a reason.
The powerful self effects, social and romantic “chemistry”, attention grabbing, etc – if I were to design a pheromone product, I think it would be very close to what S1CK Jewelry and Liquid Alchemy Labs have created.
I’ve explained most of the effects with as much detail as I can for now, but be on the lookout for new discoveries (I have found things out after months of testing that were not apparent).
Who knows what else is in store?
Thank you for reading,
- Phero Joe
P.S. To sum it up quickly, Alpha Q is an insanely complex mix of 20+ pheromones… al working capture her full attention and spark a balance of sexual attraction, “romantic chemistry”, and mesmerizing social interactions...
… it basically takes all the best parts of every pheromone product currently available, and works its magic by revealing “layers” and depth as you interact with women… making it one of the best attraction products currently available. If you haven’t tried it yet, it’s definitely worth adding to your arsenal.
P.P.S. S1CK Jewelry offers a full “peace of mind” 100% risk free, 30 day money back guarantee – if you aren’t absolutely THRILLED with Alpha Q, simply contact them and receive a 100% refund… with absolutely no questions asked, no hassles and no hoops to jump through. While I’m sure you won’t need it, it’s always nice to have extra security when you’re spending a lot of money. Have no fear – the product and vendor is solid (as I would expect anything from Liquid Alchemy Labs and any affiliated products).
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- True Love by S1CK (Hypnotic, POTENT Mental & Emotional Imprint, “Instant Crush”) - October 20, 2021
A Message To Women (From An Emotional Vampire). Men, Do NOT Read Unless …- October 27, 2020
- How To “Possess” Women’s Mind & Body: The Art Of PLAYER Style Conversation - October 24, 2020