Swoon is a unique, “feel good” imprinting & seduction formula that covers core areas of attraction, and gives off a playful vibe that women find magnetic, fun, and sexual…
This has been a long overdue review, however, Swoon was a lot more complicated than I originally thought it would be.
Over the last few months, it has become one of the most curious, interesting mixes in my arsenal.
But Swoon delivers something very different.
It’s a fantastic, well-rounded product that has social fluidity, status/social value (or “wow factor”), and injects a romantic/crushy feelings into your interactions with women (which causes subconscious imprinting)…
… however, unlike other “imprinting”/fallout type products, it has a quality which borders on the sexy-sexual line, and brings pure joy to the women near you…
It has an excellent balance between romantic/crushy feelings, high social value & fun, and an underlying “sexual urge”… which gives it a unique extremely magnetic/allure to women.
From what I can tell, Swoon seems to work on a few levels…
- It makes communication, connection, and “chemistry” EASY… I’ve mentioned it before, but Pheromone Treasures really sets its product line apart because of their social engineering properties. The interactions are seamless, and have “flow”, meaning you can connect easily with women (and combined with the other strong “romance” elements, gives it an air of being very persuasive & magnetic).
- High status, VIP, social respect without being overbearing (charisma)… Swoon has excellent social properties and projects an air of status – a little celebrity, a little awesomeoness, and a lot of charisma. Women see you as someone easy to get along with, and seem to be charmed (or perhaps, “Swoon”) in your interactions. They focus on what you are saying, and pay a lot more attention to how you speak, your mannerisms, and your behavior (this seems to be because it has a very strong “spotlight” effect).
- It hits quickly from the first interaction, but builds on further exposure (fallout)… however, this doesn’t seem to be as “deep” as products like Voodoo or the Nude Alpha product lines. However, this DOES have a serious advantage: You don’t have to “steer” the product as much, and it seems to act more like a “greased slide”. It is a fantastic “hook”, and can be deepened quickly over time (especially if a woman has resistance to wanting a relationship at first).
This review took a very long time to completely figure out – because it is on par with some of the best products out there…
… what really interests me about it, is that it has its own “mash up” of seamless effects.
I believe this is because of a particular ingredient in the product:
Swoon includes a special molecule, astaxanthin, which seems to give it attention grabbing properties, status elevation, & makes situations feel “lighter” (happy, fun, etc)…
Astaxanthin seems to have exceptional “pull” on women, although I can’t attribute it entirely to this molecule.
Either way, Swoon as a complete formula does it beautifully.
Women are intrigued by your presence, and it almost seems as if they are trying to figure out why they are attracted to you (or feeling atleast magnetized by being around you).
There seems to be status elevation – but not in the way you would respect your boss, parents, or an authority figure…
But more of someone that’s “cool”, and fun to be around…
It’s just inviting, comfortable, and makes women “let go” and feel good around the wearer.
I believe this is a KEY attribute in the product which makes it stand out from others (I’ll talk more about this shortly).
Astaxanthin was an experimental molecule and was tested before being implemented in the product.
I personally missed out, but from what I can tell about it…
… it’s a fantastic molecule which significantly enhances the aura of the wearer.
Although it’s not exactly a “human pheromone”, it definitely has pheromone-like effects.
It’s hard to describe it exactly, but if I was to guess, it is very much a cross between a status type pheromone, and something like P96 (XSP-96), where it gives off an ethereal feeling (“dreamy”, might be a way to describe it)…
It projects an air of allure, magnetism, fun, and charisma. At the same time, creates romantic feelings to simmer and a subtle sexual feeling under the surface.
… it’s important to note, these seem to be recurring thoughts in the back of my mind when communicating with attractive women (and after talking to women, they feel the same).
There is something that raises arousal (or sexual feelings).
But it does NOT come from “traditional” androstenone.
That means it’s not a raw sexual feeling – it’s more like a helping “guide” and interactions naturally steer in that direction, but in a way that’s not blatantly obvious.
It’s an “under-the-radar” sexual feeling that can be acted on once you notice signs of attraction…
And speaking of signs of attraction – Swoon delivers them in boatloads. Women have dilated pupils, intense interest, comfortable touching, deep eye contact & more …
I meet a lot of people, at the gym, a dance studio, and out at nightclubs/bars – and it consistently “Swoon’s” women after just brief interactions.
A lot of people will base their results on a significant other (which is NOT reliable – because they are already attracted to you)…
… but with random women, as well as women I already know, there is a quick change in demeanor once they are exposed to the Swoon pheromone cloud.
However, that’s just the beginning.
Over the course of an interaction, there seems to be a deepening of interest in the wearer…
It starts with just intense interest, but quickly builds intrigue, and then emotional attachment (as well as sexual interest) in the wearer.
From there, conversations can go from “surface level”, to fun, to sexy, to sexual with a little nudging.
This also has the upside of not having “steer” the product as much as purely imprinting/fallout type mixes.
Combined with this sexual charm, high social value, and playful behavior… it is a potent mix for emotional crushes to form (beware, this is very “sticky” on women)…
The initial “romantic” interest seems to grow incredibly quickly – women feel attached, comfortable, and seem to want you to be around more and more.
… however, that’s not to say its not a potent effect.
The fallout/imprint from it is very real, and very powerful.
I have seen it happen several times, with a simple conversation from a woman who looks like “Laurel” from the Arrow series (that was the conversation starter).
And female friends who never really paid much attention to me, suddenly hanging around all the time, to women constantly Facebook’ing and texting me.
This is one of the initial signs a woman is developing emotional attachment to the wearer.
In fact, I would consider it a slightly altered version of Nude.
While Nude is definitely fun and flirty, Swoon seems to take the “fun” aspect, and combine it with elements of REAL interest, sexuality, playfulness, and emotional bonding.
That said, Nude is still a fantastic ice breaker and rules in the “fun” department…
However, Swoon makes it a lot more “real”.
It’s not just giggly fun for the hell of it.
This is especially obvious on younger women – they seem to get attached very quickly, and while it’s fun and sexy… things can get serious with Swoon too.
And because I have a lot of younger friends (under 18), there have been a few times where it’s been “inappropriate” (where they want to be excessively close to me).
I’ve also noticed signs of jealousy, where they see me talking to age-appropriate women, and seem to feel comfortable enough to butt into the conversation…
… they often tease (one time, a friend came up to me while talking to an attractive woman and said “are you going to ask her out??” in a joking way) – this seems to be a common thing while wearing the product.
Another time, after a heavy dance practice session, I casually wiped my sweat onto a very attractive female friend of mine.
Her face turned to horror as she realized what it was, and then she started chasing me through the park… it was funny, and we did do some “other” things later, involving human juices!
Afterall, Swoon is exceptionally “inviting”… it feels as if you are a something of a celebrity, or like the sales page describes…
“With Astaxanthin it’s like you’re Disney World and the person you interacted with just stepped through the gates at the entrance for the first time. They know you’re fun, friendly, and exciting and there is so much about you that they’re going to enjoy and they want to spend as much time as they can exploring you even though they’ve never met you before.”
It’s difficult to make a mix that’s NOT “serious”, and STILL have very powerful “imprinting” features too.
This is where Swoon really sets itself apart from other romantic attraction type mixes.
And one last thing before I sum up all the effects of Swoon:
This is an incredibly effective mix on women who are stuck up – and women that will often not give you the time of day.
I have dealt with a lot of these types of women, and they act this way because dumbass guys blow their heads up… however, with Swoon, there is a feeling of being “genuine” that powers through your interactions.
… this has the effect of making these particularly difficult types of women especially open to connecting with you, and falling for Swoon’s charm.
Anyway, before I get carried away with the experiences, here’s a summary of effects:
- Swoon is difficult to describe. But if I had to sum it up, it is a FUN, imprinting mix with a slightly sexual edge which works like gangbusters… because it’s such a unique “hybrid” mix, it is an excellent all around product for picking up women, dating, and even escalation. The smoothness of this product really is like a “greased slide”, making it easy to go from friendly to romantic/sexual. It’s easy to flirt, touch, and escalate because Swoon makes it feel welcome – if it had a slightly harder sexual edge, I would almost classify it as a sexual attraction product.
- Can make women feel very clingy and anxious to see you, or hang out (making for easy hookups)… in fact, after testing this at nightclubs with women that didn’t result in one night stands (and you know how women can quickly lose interest if you don’t close the same night)… women were STILL interested in meeting the next week. This fallout/imprinting effect makes it one of my new favorite products. I had a girl also drive down (1 hour+) just to hook up, which has turned into a dating situation.
- Can make “difficult” women (the women who know they are hot) open to you, and turn off their “bitch shields” as PUA’s call them… sometimes women have these shields because men simply don’t know when to leave. But because this product projects such a genuine vibe, so much fun and playfulness… even the most difficult women are receptive to flirting with you.
- Has “under-the-radar” sexual vibes, causes arousal/horniness in women, while the playfulness makes it easy to escalate/flirt… it’s easy to joke around around and be a fool with women, because everything on it has a playful edge — like when I wiped my sweat on a training partner, or being a flirt, and playful courtship when it comes to “Swooning” a woman comes with ease. It reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air… Will Smith is flirting with a woman who keeps rejecting him. He says, “hey baby, today is your lucky day”… then she says “why? you’re NOT going to ask me out today?” – it’s EXACTLY how I treat woman – it’s not too serious, but honest and flirty without being creepy.
- Is Swoon a romantic attraction product, or sexual? It’s both, but more geared towards romantic/playfulness/chemistry… in my opinion, it is a unique romantic mix, because it can and does cause a strong subconscious “imprint”. However, it covers many bases incredibly well, it was difficult to classify it. The sexual edge it has is not blatant, but the fun aspect makes it easy to steer things in that direction (and sometimes, women will take the first step too). In a way, it is like The Hookup, with deeper emotional attachment and a lot more “fun”.
- It seems to have a slight beautifying effect, but not in a visual way like Nude/Nude Alpha… I have received many compliments wearing this, saying that I look sexy, cute, handsome – but I feel it is because women feel more affectionate towards you, and because they feel much happier about themselves in your presence. For example, if you say something dumb it’s perceived as just being “genuine”, which makes them even MORE interested (flaws and all). Flaws make us human, and allows women to feel more carefree and uplifted in your presence. It’s also one of the building blocks of personal magnetism.
- Allows women to “let go” of their worries and stress around you, and just be happy while you’re around (which is probably why they can become clingy FAST)… the Astaxanthin molecule, as well as the secret ratios behind the other pheromones in the product create an interesting dynamic between you and the women you’re interested in. There seems to be a bit of teasing, joking around, as well as easily being able to move in and out of more serious conversation topics. This “chemistry” feels so real and natural, and seems to be a common thread in the PT product line.
- Potential friendzone destroyer – female friends see you in a different light, and there’s a very noticeable change in behavior when first exposed… although I haven’t been “friendzoned” for quite some time now, I do have a lot of female friends who I haven’t officially asked out or been involved with. After a few brief exposures, I have noticed a lot more interest towards me… this is when I begin getting messages/texts, they hang around close by, and be more affectionate (physically touching) probably hoping for more. But not just that, they start to get jealous if they hear me talk to the guys about other women, and can start acting weird about it. This is a clear sign that they are developing romantic interest/jealousy. I have no doubt this can be a very powerful product for escaping friendzone – but I will talk about this in the Escape The Friendzone review (another product from PT).
- Has a “wow factor” to it which elevates your status to “VIP” or “celebrity” – but it doesn’t intimidate, it just makes you a lot more magnetic/alluring to women (attention grabbing)… again, this seems to be the Asataxanthin, because I can’t think of a molecule that has this specific type of status to it… it just makes women feel in “awe” of the wearer… women will usually not open you first (it does happen though), but once you do get into a conversation, it’s like they can’t stop talking to you. I even had a printed out ad for Athena Institute pheromones, and a woman started laughing hysterically because she thought there was no was this crap would work (little did she know I was running a far better product on her!) …
- Swoon is a phero-bomb! The product comes in a huge 30ml dropper bottle, and every drop smells jam packed with pheromones (and I’m not even “sensitive” to the smell of them)… I get most of my products scented in vanilla, because it blends well with 1 million. And even if you do get the product scented, I recommend using an additional cover scent, because this stuff is potent… I have had women in my neck trying to sniff out the product, which means it is definitely noticeable! (not in a bad way). I use this at 2 drops which seems to be my sweet spot – and it has a surprisingly large diffusion area of up to 10 feet.
- Women feel comfortable enough to tease and be close with you, without feeling like you are going to get too clingy (which feels like a challenge, and hence even more emotional attachment)… I’ve had a lot of hilarious moments with women, some of which would normally be perceived as disgusting – like the moment where I wiped my sweat onto a training partner. I’ve also had a regular woman I see at this clothing store, who is begging me to come into the back room (and I have, to look at the “mannequins”), and women who feel free to butt into conversations they aren’t a part of and try to embarrass me. This teasing however is welcome, because I am not an uptight person, and Swoon projects that comfortable, uplifting feeling to others… which makes them more confident, and makes them want to be around you.
- A HUGE amount of noticeable signs of attraction, especially from younger women 18-25 (still hits older women, but not as hard IMO)… women are always more “touchy feely”, hug a lot longer and tighter, hang around for no reason, accidentally boob you… and not to mention, deep, sweet eye contact with those gorgeous dilated pupils. When women are scanning your face, and looking in both your eyes, it means they are extremely interested in you. I dare you – have a REAL conversation with women while wearing Swoon, and see if you don’t get atleast a few of these things happening (it’s quite fascinating to observe).
- Extremely playful and flirty, but never too immature or childish (which makes it fantastic for sparking sexual/romantic interest)… the sales page mentions something to the effect of women feeling like they’re at “Disneyland” for the first time, and that’s exactly how Swoon feels to women. They feel free to be themselves in your presence, have fun, be attached, and not worry about whatever is going on in their life. I believe this is the main reason for imprinting/clinginess – women want someone they feel good around. And Swoon does exactly that – all the while breeding sexual interest in the background.
- Has excellent self effects which include mild euphoria/more upbeat, calm confidence, feeling grounded, a sense of wellbeing, and even being more verbally articulate/charismatic... this all translates to being able to come across as someone fun and easy to get along with. Comments that you make can sound funnier than they actually are, and while you are wearing it, you seem to have a clearer idea of HOW to communicate so that people will understand you better. It’s a very good feeling – not over the top, but definitely strong self effects which can help you steer things in a positive, sexy, and playful way.
Swoon is one of the most unique products I have tried in the last year or so.
Apart from the gel releases of popular products from Liquid Alchemy Labs, I don’t think I have had such a difficult time trying to grasp the effects of a product.
This is a significant breakthrough when it comes to romantic attraction mixes, because they can be difficult to steer when you are trying to communicate on an emotional level, as well as keeps things upbeat and fun.
In short – Swoon is a masterpiece, and Pheromone Treasures has definitely earned my respect as one of the most innovative pheromone companies in recent years…
… from experimental molecules, to incredibly potent and unique “hybrid” style formulations…
They have a very solid lineup of products which simply work fantastically, I can’t wait to see what’s in store in the future!
Thank you for reading,
P.S. Swoon is actually a lot more complicated than you would think – there are a myriad of effects that makes this a particularly difficult product to review… however, I think I have summed it up perfectly when I say that it is a FUN imprint/fallout mix, with a slightly sexual edge. This “fun” aspect makes women want to be around you, and causes them to become clingy, and at the same time, sparking sexual intrigue about you.
It’s a unique hybrid which is like The Hookup, but is more geared towards being playful, and creating fallout/imprinting on the targets. However, it CAN be steered very easily in a sexual direction, which is what makes this such a unique product on the market. Here is a comparison of other various romantic scents and pheromone products in the same category.
P.P.S. Remember, Pheromone Treasures has a full 60 day money back guarantee… if for any reason, you don’t like the product, or think it just doesn’t work for you… then you can get your money back with no hassles and no drama. PT is definitely becoming one of the top vendors on my list though, because the products are consistent, work extremely well, and are on-par with vendors like PheromoneXS and Liquid Alchemy Labs. Anyway, you have nothing to lose by adding this to your arsenal – it’s a fantastic all around product.
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- Raw Chemistry Pheromone Cologne Review: Average Product, But Works Okay - March 10, 2020
- Casanova by S1CK Jewelry (SILENT Lady Killer, “Crushy Imprinting” Social Mix) - March 8, 2020
- Alpha Q by S1CK: A True PLAYER Attraction Formula (Better Than Bad Wolf?!) - September 25, 2018