CASANOVA is a pheromone formula that seems to “blur the line” between powerful social, and romantic/sexual attraction. How does it stack up against the competition, and is it worth the high price tag?
If you don’t already know, Casanova is a collaboration product designed by Liquid Alchemy Labs.
The master formulator, Garry, is a veteran and has been making pheromone cologne products since the early 2000’s.
It’s safe to say, that when something new comes out, it’s definitely worth checking out.
But after so many attraction, social, and alpha mixes already out there, one of my main concerns is wasting money on yet another product.
Will it be THAT much different from what I already have?
What’s the point of yet ANOTHER attraction product?
It’s the fun of it, the improvement in self awareness and social skills, the beauty of the women you meet, date, and… seduce.
One of my main concerns when testing out a new product, is… what does it bring to the table?
When Casanova was released, Garry sent this email (some irrelevant parts have been cut short):
“The product’s name is “Casanova” and the pheromone focus that was requested by S1ck, was a formula not a heavy on alpha, but something that lifted the spirits of those exposed to it.
Something to make people have fun, enjoy themselves on a deeper level than they normally would, while at the same time endearing those exposed to the wearer.
Yes, I’m talking a deep exciting romantic vibe.
I’m sure that many of you reading this are going to wonder if there will be imprinting. There absolutely is.
You can’t give people good feelings and a great experience without generating some infatuation and even thoughts of love, should the wearer want to guide things in that direction.
I know some will ask if “Casanova” is similar to “Voodoo” or other products for imprinting. No, there is no point in making a new product that is the same as an old product.
If it is not distinctly unique in formula and the way that it does things I’m not wasting anyone’s time or money on it.
“Casanova” was not made to cause imprinting, but in achieving the requested parameters of its creation, “Casanova” will cause imprinting.
Like I said, we have been working on and testing this formula for over 8 months. When I say we, I mean both Liquid Alchemy Labs and S1ck Jewelry.
Below is S1ck’s description of “Casanova” from their website.
Be captivated by the mysterious aura, penetrating into the hearts of the many who will be compelled to chase you. “Casanova” is a heart throb, and was designed to leave your mark.
Casanova reaps its benefits but stays in the shadows quietly and lays for seduction prominently. Never to be tied down by one, this will be sure to capture every moment and leave her captivated in the arms of her “Casanova.”
What made this even more exciting is that I am a HUGE fan of “imprinting” products, because as I’ve said in other reviews…
This is where pheromones demonstrate their true “staying power”.
Sure, it’s nice to be grab attention and have beautiful women stare at you.
But it’s even nicer when you can open them, ask them out, and actually succeed with as little effort as possible.
The “imprint” effect is one of the most important parts of seduction, because in most cases (unless you are somewhat experienced), it is near impossible to meet and hook up with a woman on the first night.
It’s also the most fascinating effect of pheromones, because it not only causes a physical reaction – but an EMOTIONAL one too.
So based on what I read from Garry’s letter, I immediately set out to find the secret to “Casanova”.
Here’s the thing about pheromones:
Some pheromones are easily figured out – they slam you with immediate effects, and its rather simple to understand how they work…
Others are more difficult, requiring careful testing, time, and thought to uncover their secrets.
Casanova is the latter.
It has been one of the more difficult products to test, and took a few weeks of regular use to understand surface level effects.
The quickest way to get an immediate idea, is to test for self effects.
One of the first things I noticed immediately about it was the HUGE pheromone-rush I got from my first few impressions. The self effects are fantastic.
I was actually sitting in my car when I applied the pheromones, and then proceeded to waste like 20 minutes on Instagram chatting to some friends.
Within 10-20 minutes, I was laughing my ass off at memes, trying to contact an old friend, and replying to messages I received weeks ago but never bothered replying to.
… this did NOT come out of nowhere. This was the doing of specific pheromones.
I know this, because I had been in a funk for quite some time (hence why there hasn’t been any reviews posted for the better part of a year on this site).
And by “funk”, I mean I had a failing business venture, lost friends over stupid shit, and was in a terrible mental head space.
The self effects included EXTREME mood elevation, the desire to be social (slightly “chatterbox-ish” – but not verbal diarrhea), super enhanced charisma & social magnetism, and a very noticeable confidence boost…
I felt “at ease” for the first time in a long time, calm & grounded.
I have a tendency to isolate myself from people and even things I enjoy for really long stretches of time, which I know is bad.
But sometimes, that’s the sacrifice an entrepreneur makes.
After being completely blown away by the self effects, the next step was to understand how it works on women.
This is where things got a bit more complicated…
One of the first things I noticed when interacting with women is how INTENSE the engagement is in social interactions.
“Engagement”, meaning that women seem to quickly become absorbed into your personal space and pay close attention to what you’re saying/doing.
There is a difference between how this effect seems to work from other attraction mixes like Alpha Q, Alfa Maschio, etc.
Although there is engagement from women, it often relies on you to keep the conversation going.
And yes, they do have magnetism and charisma, but it is SIGNIFICANTLY more pronounced with Casanova.
It’s a social attraction powerhouse, with POTENT “crushy” effects on women (almost like ‘butterflies in the stomach’ feeling)…
I liken this to the physical “butterflies” feeling that True Love seems to produce – it’s still the only mix to this day that has such a physical impact on me, and on women when I use it once or twice a year.
And dare I say, a fantastic hypnotic effect (I’ll elaborate on this shortly, and what I suspect it is).
In my opinion, these are the most interesting category of pheromone products – because often, they have significant EMOTIONAL effects, not just the “physical” ones.
For example, with sexual attraction products, women can become physically aroused near you, begin acting touchy and flirty.
With romantic attraction products, this effect is not as noticeable – the real impact is “behind the scenes”.
So how does this fallout/crush effect work with Casanova?
I’m not even sure I’ve gotten the complete bottom of it yet, even after extensive testing (however, it will be updated if I find anything new).
Casanova leaves a POWERFUL “memory imprint”. You become extremely memorable, and women associate you with positive vibes, attention, a CRUSHY feeling when you’re around…
Remember, women crave emotional conversation, and this is one of the reasons why Voodoo was such a powerful product – it intensified positive AND negative feelings tremendously.
Although Casanova doesn’t go “deep” in this manner, there is a mysterious force that seems to be lurking in your interactions.
This mysterious force, I believe may come from a handful of unique pheromones, although I can’t say with 100% certainty (and I respect Garry too much to ask).
I won’t speculate on the rest of the mix, but I believe these 3 in particular play a vital role in producing the mind-bending chemistry/romantic attraction effects.
- I am about 80% sure there is a solid dose whatever XSP-96 is (amplifier and super social enhancement + crushy/fallout effects)… if you aren’t in the know, this molecule is like a supercharger for almost any pheromone you add to it. In fact, I don’t currently recall any pheromone it doesn’t pair with well (seems to just amplify effects). It is also has a known “crushy” vibe to women, especially when fused with androsterone, which I also believe is in the mix. The XSP-96 is acting as a significant social enhancer, making connections seem just a little more “magical”. XSP-96 also has a “reset effect”, where people may perceive you as dramatically different very quickly (especially useful for those “friendzone” scenarios, where you’re trying to change a woman’s perception of you).
- Strongly suspect androstenetrione (the “beautifier” molecule”) is also a core component in the mix… this molecule has known effects of making people, including the wearer be perceived NOTICEABLY more attractive, and has a powerful attention grabbing effect. From my testing, this molecule can also intensify “experiences” with people, making things feel more meaningful than they actually are. I have suspected it before in the Nude/Nude Alpha products, and also in Alpha Q. This is a KNOWN fallout effect of using this pheromone (from testing it as a standalone years ago).
- COULD potentially contain a micro dose Alpha-THDOC (mysteriously hypnotic effects, seems to cause memory imprinting in some way) … I haven’t thought about this one for quite some time, but there is a hypnotic effect that plays out when a woman enters your cloud, and has an interaction with you. Casanova makes it EASY to hold attention, and they won’t understand why they suddenly feel like you can lead them so easily, and why you seem so persuasive (something I noticed after a while with particular “difficult” women in my social circle). Actually, now that I think of it, this COULD be a potential molecule in the Hypnotica mix by Liquid Alchemy Labs.
Casanova seems to put the “powers of persuasion” within reach, and then ramps it up even more…
By powers of persuasion, I mean you can be a bumbling idiot, and still manage to get away with bagging beautiful women.
This is different from most seduction products, where the physical attraction gets amplified, but isn’t as focused on the social chemistry/emotional elements of the mix.
I think this is one of the best social AND attraction products currently available.
However, the way it Casanova is set up, seems to convey a hypnotic, sexual-social romantic vibe, while having supremely cool guy status.
That’s about as succinct as it gets, but there’s just so much more than the initial effects most people will realize immediately.
To elaborate on the “imprint” effect, you must be clued in to what happens AFTER you meet women.
First of all, there are different levels, and types of imprint/fallout effects.
Some imprinting can cause a deep longing for the wearer, slowly turning into a full blown serious-level crush/love.
Other imprinting effects keep women on the hook, much like a “cliff hanger”, where they can’t seem to get enough of you (which can also develop into a full on crush/love attachment later).
This works like gangbusters for getting women to “take the next step” at every stage of the seduction process.
From using Casanova’s “persuasion” to get contact details, to organize meet ups, to going home with you…
I’m not sure of the exact mechanisms that can cause this to happen on a more or less serious level, but I think this is where the secret sauce of Garry’s formulas lie.
The important thing to note here is unlike pure seduction focused products, it creates a long “window of opportunity” for you to string women along.
You see, even when you use seduction products, you need to “close the deal” as soon as possible to maximize your chances of success (attraction begins to dwindle as you’re not in the woman’s presence anymore).
With “romantic” type products, you are looking for those opportunities where women can begin to feel a romantic kind of way towards you.
As an example, another fantastic product I recommend – Certo by Alpha Dream – also has excellent social properties, and has potential to cause SERIOUS “feelings” to develop towards the wearer.
However, with Casanova, women can’t seem to decide if they are developing feelings for you (key information)…
Obviously, there is no such thing as “love at first sight” – there are stages of building a relationship with women.
The fascinating effect of Casanova, is it seems to create crushy feelings, and then when you’re not around…
… women will have a difficult time trying to figure out whether they “like” you or not.
The stage in between developing a full blown crush, and falling in love…
That’s the “cliffhanger” effect I’m talking about.
Women will feel butterflies in the stomach, and want to be around the wearer for the feel-good vibes, and genuine connection Casanova creates…
Women can get a little jealous, possessive, and can start to become very clingy in a short amount of time – but the “crush” always remains at a certain level…
And even though I’ve been trying to work it out for MONTHS, I have started to believe that this was an intentional part of its design.
It’s absolutely GENIUS, and extremely well fitting for a formula named “Casanova”.
This effect was seen playing out over several interactions from women I’ve met through my social circle over the last 6 months.
Somehow, the conversations seemed to take a direction towards subtly trying to work out if I’m single or not, and other “prying” questions…
One memorable conversation was with a girl who I could tell was interested right off the bat.
While I don’t remember everything about how it lead up to this, I was telling her a story about one of my friends I caught looking at YouTube videos about how to give women multiple orgasms, how to hit that special spot, etc…
It’s a hilarious story, and since he has a business in a public space with a TV playing YouTube videos, I realized they were showing up on the “related videos” in the app – which could have been EXTREMELY EMBARRASSING.
However, I quietly reset his app and history, and never mentioned it to avoid him feeling like a dumbass.
As the conversation progressed, she was clearly becoming entranced and seemed to hang on every word…
She started asking if I had watched those videos (jokingly implying that it was me, and not my friend)…
The longer it continued, the more turned on I could tell she was getting.
Of course I “closed”, and was obliged to prove myself haha… but following that, there was obvious “girlfriend-y” behavior, she easily agreed to meet up for anything, chat, and always seemed to be on the verge of developing full blown romantic fallout.
And that, I believe is the real magic of Casanova…
It’s not obvious immediately (apart from the super obvious social magnetism), but if you look for it, the effects play out this way almost every time.
Anyway, let’s start wrapping this up.
Casanova by S1CK Jewelry/Liquid Alchemy Labs Full Summary Of Effects
- Casanova is a unique & CAPTIVATING crushy-romantic blend, with a powerful magnetic social element (highly persuasive and intriguing)… this magnetic social effect prompts women to enter your space, and quickly become entranced by your presence. This is like a “greased slide”, where women will find things you say and do profoundly interesting and want to know more about you, making seduction easy in the process. Casanova has everything to significantly enhance flirting, teasing, and having fun, yet with an aspect of genuine connection and attraction.
- The difference between Casanova and other “romantic attraction” products is its goal is never to fully capture a woman’s heart, only to tease, amplify, and keep them questioning their true feelings for you… after all, that is the way of Casanova, the worlds greatest lover – and con artist. This is probably the main reason why it’s taken so long to figure out this mysterious mix. I have come to assume when a new product comes out, it is going to fit into 1 of the 4 main categories – but Casanova blurs the line with class and style. It is like a “cliff hanger” on a great TV series – you want to know what happens next.
- “Crushy”/romantic imprinting effects stay “on the verge” of a crush, and developing serious romantic feelings, but never seems to completely go over the line… this creates the ideal breeding ground for a relationship with all the perks of a relationship, but never actually having to commit, or breaking women terribly if you pull away. I would almost say it’s like a “friends with benefits” situation, but it somehow feels deeper than that (I suspect it may be some self imprinting, as you genuinely think about the women afterwards too). I would say this has the same potential to make YOU crush on women, just as women crush on you. At first, I was trying to figure out how deep it can go (whether women fall head over heels), but it seems to get women stuck in this indecision zone, which is actually very clever.
- STRONGLY suited for men who don’t feel comfortable with the whole “macho” alpha vibes, and prefer a supremely “cool” persona that naturally attracts women, friends, and deep social relationships… that’s why I’ve named it the “silent” lady-killer, because some guys prefer to be low-key and out of the spotlight when it comes to women. I myself also prefer to keep things down low these days. Sure, being an “alpha male” sounds cool on the internet, but the loud, aggressive jerk types are not the guys who get all the women (contrary to popular PUA “knowledge” — utter crap, in other words). Women are attracted to many different types of men, and the low-key “Casanova” type is definitely one of them.
- HEAVY DUTY “self effects” include insane mood/confidence elevation, charisma & social magnetism (phero-rush on application)… and it does all this without being overwhelming (also gives a great sense of “groundedness” – calm and at ease). The self effects are among the best I’ve found in my extensive pheromone testing. It’s nootropic-like, as you become very aware of the present moment, which allows you to FULLY engage in social interactions. This also allows your personality to shine through with a heavy dose of extra charisma, personal magnetism, and influence.
- Casanova adds a deeper dimension into your interactions with women, they will seem more meaningful, more “hypnotic”… women seem to hang on your words and actions, and genuinely become fascinated by you. However, the interesting thing is you become more MEMORABLE, and experiences with you are remembered fondly… these experiences form a PART of the imprint. The second part is it deepens emotional impact, making women feel affectionate towards you (because it creates positive feelings when they think about you). The world is depressing these days, and its no surprise women want men that make them feel good. Play on this emotion and they will flock like bees to honey.
- MASSIVE social-status elevation which allows you to effortlessly “bypass resistance”. Women become highly engaged by the wearer (influential, persuasive, attractive)… this is different from intimidating “high status”/alpha type vibe – this supremely “cool guy” status allows you to infiltrate their defenses, and get women to readily accept your advances. With other more intimidating mixes, this can sometimes be difficult to get around as you are perceived as a sexual threat. With Casanova, women see you as a potential “lover”, not a fighter or man who has to be swooned. They feel you will accept them, even though they may feel you are slightly out of their league.
- To elaborate on the “mysterious force” that lurks under the surface in your dealings with women. I believe Garry alluded to this particular effect in his email… once you start wearing Casanova, you will see time and time again how women seem to become “lost” in the conversation. In the sense they don’t have to think about what they’re saying – they can simply relax, and lose track of time when in your pheromone cloud. In other words, conversations flow like water… it’s exactly this magnetism which starts the “fallout” or “imprint” process, where women start thinking about you when you’re gone, and wondering what potential you have as a lover. As you become endeared to them, it becomes easier to edge towards something of a romance/hookup situation, with the uncertainty of whether it could be something more…
- Extremely noticeable IOI’s – deep eye contact (looking into both eyes), “deer in the headlights”, women staring from a distance, physical closeness/touching. obvious “spotlight” effect… I won’t elaborate too much on this, because this has almost become a benchmark among the best pheromone products out there. However one core difference I’ve seen with Casanova is women seem COMFORTABLE even when they are caught checking you out. I noticed many women look me up and down, make eye contact with a slight smirk – noting they would not look away as with other attraction mixes. Same thing in restaurants and other public areas.
- This DOES have potential to be very effective in nightclub/bar settings, however it is more well suited when you have a social group as attention will always divert to you… nightclubs and bars are one of my main testing grounds. Its as attention grabbing as Alpha Q or Alfa Maschio in these environments, but it works EXTREMELY well when you are with women and friends, as it becomes like an invisible fishing line into your group or personal space for women who DON’T know you. This is actually very good if you don’t like to date within your social circle, to avoid future awkwardness if things don’t work out.
- Seems to work best on women in their 20’s to early 30’s (although I rarely go for women in the upper range, so it can potentially affect them just as much)… I date women in their early-mid twenties, as they have just the amount of experience I like, and not as much baggage from old relationships and situations as women in their 30’s. I’ve found they get hooked in much more readily, and seem to just “go with the flow” of Casanova (making it very easy to escalate and close).
- Projects fun, youthful, positive vibes women naturally gravitate to, and want to be around constantly (women WANT you to approach them, making it an incredible icebreaker)... I have seen a few reports saying that the social effects are very much like the Nude product from Liquid Alchemy Labs. However, I have come to believe Casanova has surpassed it in some ways. While it doesn’t have as much of a “fun” element, it makes up for it with “fantasy” – a dreamy perception of the wearer…
- STUNNING “model-grade” women are highly attracted to the CASANOVA vibe (possibly due to beautifier molecule androstenetrione – but not confirmed)… I’ve seen this happen with Nude, Nude Alpha, Alpha Q, and when combo’ed with other standalone formulas. Androstenetrione has the effect of making yourself (as well as others) appear noticeably more attractive after being exposed, and has a top-notch attention grabbing effect. You will notice stares and smiles from all directions, which is a welcome sign for women to be approached (or atleast go near them so they may begin an interaction with you).
- STRONGLY suspect molecule XSP-96 (not sure of exact pheromone name) is part of the mix, as it seems to dramatically enhance social and emotional “depth” – which includes the “crushy” fallout effect… I believe this is part of the mix because this molecule is known to create very INTENSE “chemistry” with people, and can create harmony and comfort in a group situation (which feels just like how Casanova comes across in many ways). Another is because XSP-96 has synergistic effects – which AMPLIFIES the power of other pheromones.
- Adding on to the above point, Casanova seems to mix perfectly with almost every attraction pheromone I’ve tried, making it a fantastic LADY KILLER COMBO tool… I’ve used it with Alpha Q, Alfa Maschio, Corpo, The Hookup, and more. Add 1-2 sprays seems to ramp up their effects very nicely. This could also potentially tie in to my theory that it contains molecule 96 as a core component, along with androsterone as it supplies a sense of stability to the entire mix. And FYI – androsterone is yet another molecule which has the potential to cause fallout (see this article for more detail on this effect).
- WARNING: Do not use this for more than 3-4 days in a row because there WILL be negative effects (due to the high pheromone concentration)… while this is true for many products already out there, Casanova seems particularly concentrated (packed with 20+ pheromones, as far as I know). After a few days of testing, I felt incredibly fatigued, physically, emotionally, and mentally. I couldn’t figure it out until I decided to do a full “reset” and clean up my applications, and go pheromone-free for a week. I recovered within days, but this full on burnout seemed was far more severe than other pheromone products. Casanova seems to work best at around 3-4 sprays for me.
Final thoughts on Casanova by S1CK Jewelry & Liquid Alchemy Labs
That was a huge amount of information to unpack — but when you’ve been holding off on a review for almost a year, I guess that’s no surprise.
And yet, somehow, there is an inkling that I haven’t completely got to the bottom of it yet…
… much like how it works to string women along, making them think you may potentially be a great lover, yet never completely knowing for sure.
Perhaps it was by design, or maybe a complete accident as Garry put it (although he is known for his mysterious statements too).
Either way, Casanova is an excellent pheromone product, and belongs in every dudes closet for when the situation calls.
Especially if you want the best possible chance attract YOUR “dream girl”…
To get a horse to walk up a hill, you could try to use “force”…
But the smarter thing to do is dangle a carrot in front of it so it “wants” to walk.
Getting into the hearts and minds of women is similar…
That’s why successful guys work to make women “want” to date them.
On the other hand, inexperienced amateurs, PUA’s, and other foolish men, commonly try to “trick” or “pressure” women into seduction.
… often crushing any chance of taking things further.
Over the years, I have come to believe that NOT using powerful tools like Casanova, is like sending out a second-rate salesperson…
… you’ll end up losing sales and “leaving money on the table” (or women, in this case).
And if YOU’RE not attracting these stunning women, someone else is.
Don’t let other men get the beautiful women you deserve.
This is the age of specialization.
Trying to go it alone will simply COST you opportunities with women.
So what are you waiting for?
Thank you for reading.
- Phero Joe
P.S. Casanova is like a stealth submarine, always lurking in your interactions with women, and prepared with a payload of super-love. This social & crushy/imprint formula works very differently from other “romantic attraction” products… it keeps women “on the verge” of developing serious feelings, driving them crazy about whether they really do like you or not. Yet, there is so much more to it, from the hypnotic social effects, genuine connections, and intense engagement from women that helps you take it all the way. Casanova (the person) is described as a great lover, he was one to THRIVE on women with broken dreams. Women saw him as an antidote to their disappointments and frustrations, providing an escape, an illusion they wanted to believe. This pheromone formula can convey this feeling to women – you can be their hopes and dreams, provide the comfort and safety they crave, and the happiness that comes along with it. Use it as a powerful, unique tool to enhance your skills with women today.
P.P.S. Remember, S1CK Jewelry offers a 100%, 30 day money back guarantee, so you have full “peace of mind”… The S1CK Jewelry products are a bit more expensive than others, but they are of very good value for money – the amount of pheromones packed into it, and the premium scent already makes it well worth the investment. Either way, I can safely recommend the product, and the vendor is solid. If you’re not satisfied with the effects, or you feel its just not the right “vibe”, you can return it within 30 days and get your money back. No questions asked.
- Heaux Cosmetics Review: Overhyped, Overpriced Pheromone Products - October 22, 2023
- The Fascinating Female Pheromone Effects On Males (Powerful Attraction) - October 21, 2023
- The Curious Case of “Vabbing” & Pheromones: A Controversial TikTok Trend - October 18, 2023