Alpha Androstenol – The “Conversation Grease” Pheromone
- Common name/s: Anol, Alpha-nol
- Most common chemical name: 5α-Androst-16-en-3α-ol
- Molecular Weight: 274.44 g/mol
- CAS Number: 1153-51-1
Known effects from testing and reports
- Women consistently rated men higher on the attractiveness scale, when exposed to alpha androstenol (a scientific study). However, men were also reported to rate other men less attractive when exposed to androstenol.
- Androstenol creates a sense of “fun”, sociability, and openness among people. People are more likely to chat your ear off, and have surface level conversations with you. While alpha – androstenol can increase the quantity of conversation, it does not necessarily increase the quality.
- In high doses, this can change from fun to hilarity. Nobody will take anything you say seriously and you will be perceived as “joker” type of person. While it may be fun, this is not recommended for professional environments.
- Alpha androstenol can also create a “tipsy” feeling in high doses, as well as increase the effects of alcohol.
- Androstenol allows men to approach women without coming off as threatening – in fact, women are more likely to strike up conversations with men when they have been exposed to androstenol.
- You will be perceived as youthful, healthy, and vital – which is attractive specifically to younger women. Most younger women are attracted to more social types of pheromone formulas rather than heavy attraction only mixes, as they find some molecules they contain intimidating.
- Most attraction and alpha pheromone formulas use alpha androstenol as a buffer, to make them more inviting and approachable. It takes the “edge” off, and allows people feel more excited about interacting with you. Without androstenol, you might be perceived as serious or intimidating.
- Negative effects are very possible at high doses. Negative, or “overdose” effects include: being seen as “low status”, creating extreme giddiness, being treated like a child, not being taken seriously. People may start acting very rude to you, or treat you like a leper. Sometimes, you might just “ghost”, where nobody pays any attention to you at all.