Corpo is a “high status” alpha/VIP type formula, which projects an aura of someone successful, attractive, and highly sociable/magnetic…
Corpo has gone under the radar for the most part, probably because it is labelled a “unisex” formula. But don’t let that fool you. It is a VERY powerful formula, and projects high status, attractiveness, and has excellent social properties making it a FANTASTIC “all-rounder”.
And in terms of overall “pheromone power”, it is just as complex and potent as Alpha Dream’s other monster formulas – Alfa Maschio and L2K.
It is designed as a workwear type of status product – a professional image enhancer (and makes people perceive you in a very favorable light).
However, it is also severely UNDERRATED because of its classification.
In fact, it could EASILY be classified as an attraction product.
It’s a versatile, complex formula that will give you VIP status… but its also a powerful tool in creating social magnetism, charisma, and give you the “power of persuasion”.
It projects the vibe of a “go getter” – a successful and motivated individual that gets things done.
Everyone looks up to him because of his charm and confidence, his tenacity to succeed, and ability to stay calm under pressure…
Everyone looks up to him when things get tough.
He’s THE guy everyone wants to know, and wants to be like…
Because he’s got the “X factor”.
What makes Corporativo one of the best pheromone formulas on the market, is that it’s not “just” an alpha product, or a social product, or an attraction product.
It’s all those things and more…
Usually, when there is a formula that “enhances” all aspects of your personality, it comes with a downside.
- A very alpha product might make people scared to talk to you.
- A very “sexual” product might intimidate some women, and be inappropriate for work.
- A “social” product might lower your status and respect.
But Corpo ticks all those boxes, and passes with flying colors.
During my testing of Corporativo, I found it to be a unique kind of “alpha” product.
It created more of a sexy “entrepreneur” vibe, rather than the vibe of a “boss” or superior.
This has several advantages over more “dominant” alpha/status formulas, such as:
- Not being seen as confrontational or intimidating
- People look up to you because you’re “cool”
- It’s extremely attractive to many different types of women
- Doesn’t come off too serious, but still projects an attractive, professional aura
- Adds a significant amount of charisma in your communication
Those are just a few of the things that make me really enjoy the Corpo vibe (I’ll elaborate more below).
Corpo also has a powerful “spotlight” effect, making it extremely attention grabbing, and “standing out from the crowd”.
You will notice a lot of staring, from both men and women.
Women also seem to be extremely magnetized towards Corpo (I believe this is because of DHEAS, although there are quite few molecules in the mix which contribute).
… and in particular, very young women – sometimes age inappropriate like high schoolers too.
But let’s get to the important stuff.
Corpo is not just an “alpha” product – it is a product that helps you get what you want out of every situation.
One of the most irritating things in life is when people don’t take you seriously…
They don’t think you’re serious enough about your life or ambitions, and they think you’re just a “dreamer” with no real vision for the future.
They think “entrepreneurship” is just slang for “deadbeat”.
When you project the vibe that you have an undying need to accomplish your goals, you become seen as much more respectable, taken more seriously, and get the help of others who wish to see you succeed.
Whether it’s asking for a date, persuading new customers to buy products, convincing your employer you’re the “best choice” when it comes promotion time…
Corpo will project a smart, confident, and cool “entrepreneurial” vibe, that makes people see you as a winner
I don’t normally watch TV, but about 2 years ago I got stuck into watching a program called “Shark Tank” – where entrepreneurs go to pitch their ideas to investors.
As overly dramatized as it is, it’s still entertaining and sometimes educational too.
… in order to get an investment in their company, the entrepreneurs usually need to give up a huge percentage of their business (which sometimes make sense because the “Sharks” are multi-millionaires and billionaires – they could multiply their businesses overnight).
BUT many of them of walk away with nothing.
What separates the winners from the losers?
It’s the way they present themselves – in the way they dress, how they communicate, their rock solid belief in themselves and their idea…
One of the most memorable pitches from the entire series was from a man named Jonathan Miller, founder of Element Bars.
Frankly, if he wasn’t able to communicate so well, and negotiate with complete confidence – he would not have gotten a deal at all.
He actually risked losing a deal, but because he was so confident in himself, he won over 2 Sharks, and ended up closing the deal on his terms.
That’s that power of persuasion at work… and it doesn’t matter if
its for business, romantic, or social situations.
I consider it a “swiss army knife” of pheromones for men, capable of carrying you through your days with high status swagger, attraction, and social skills.
With that said, there are some people who don’t feel like Corpo has enough “punch” in the alpha department.
I have to say, while having a heavy “alpha” vibe can be appropriate for some situations (like having to come across as vastly superior over other people, getting people to follow orders precisely, or maintain a very professional image – lawyers, doctors, other high status professions)…
… Corpo would in fact come across less effective in those situations.
Personally, I actually find it an advantage.
I don’t like being intimidating, or having fearful responses, or being seen as overly confrontational.
That doesn’t mean I don’t want to be respected though.
Corpo gets excellent VIP respect, and people see you as somebody important who they do not want to let down by choice.
Unless you are in a very serious profession, then other “alpha” or status products might be more appropriate.
Corpo has a very magnetic vibe that seems to resonate with the vast majority of people.
During my testing, I found that people would float around my area constantly, hoping to engage me in some way (regardless of whether it was a personal or professional matter).
… but from there, it continued into escalating social situations, from not having too many friends (keeping my social circle small), to suddenly having to schedule time for parties, attending events (professional and personal), getting asked to hang out constantly and having to turn people down to other social outings.
This was at a period of time where I used to be a bit more reckless with my pheromone testing about 2 years ago.
Since then, I’ve used the power of pheromones in controlled doses to get the results I need to succeed in all areas of my life.
In saying that…
Corpo gives you an unmistakable aura of charisma, confidence, and social status that makes you hard to ignore.
Success doesn’t just happen because you want it to.
It happens when you create a climate that attracts it.
That’s what Corpo is all about – giving you a “climate” of high status, being seen as attractive and confident, and a social VIP.
Whether it’s for business, romance, your social life, or anything else, you can become a leader among men.
I believe there’s a formula for success, and it starts with yourself.
There’s a saying that goes “Luck Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity”
The video of Jonathan above shows a man who is willing to fight the odds to achieve success.
If you had the same level of confidence, belief in yourself or your ideas, you would be bound for opportunities that propel you to all new levels of success.
That’s why Corpo is one of the best “status” and professional image enhancers you can get.
Currently at Alpha Dream, it’s labelled as a unisex, professional image enhancer.
But as you can tell by now, it’s so much more than what it says on the box.
Now I’ve talked about the “status” effect, magnetism, and social aspects of Corpo, but only touched on the attraction aspect briefly.
That’s because Alpha Dream already has several powerhouse products specifically designed for that purpose.
However, that’s not to say Corpo is any less “innocent”… in fact, it is a lady killer in its own right.
I noticed some peculiar things when trying to pick up and seduce women while wearing Corpo.
Naturally, I wasn’t expecting any hits, because this was an “alpha” product (or so I thought at the beginning). Those tend to alienate some women in my age range. Apart from the very confident ones anyway.
To my surprise, this thing was generating just as much attraction as products SPECIFICALLY designed for attraction (from Alpha Dream and other companies)…
I noticed it over and over again, at checkout lines, food courts, restaurants, while I was on dates with other women, bars, work, and nightclubs.
Women see you as a natural, charismatic leader and they feel “awe” in your presence.
It is an extreme turn on for some women too.
I didn’t feel the need to add anything more “potent” to the mix, as it would generally heat up after an extended exposure to the victim.
Women would also show signs of jealousy, even if there was suspicion of me checking out another woman in their presence. I don’t do that while I’m with other women or if we’re dating – but it became very obvious when I was in the initial “pick up” stage.
It’s almost time to wrap it up, so I’ll put more elaborate effects in the summary.
Corporativo (Corpo) by Alpha Dream Review Summary
- Corpo is a status/respect pheromone formula with a “VIP” swagger… people will feel a sense of “awe” in your presence. However, the best part about Corpo is that it is not “fearful” or intimidating respect. It generates respect because people genuinely like you, and see you as superior than them – and therefore, they want to be like you and be in your good graces.
- Corporativo is ESPECIALLY attractive to younger women… as I mentioned earlier, I believe it is the DHEAS in the ingredients list that causes significant sexual attraction without being intimidating. That means it’s very attractive women, and especially women 18+ into their 20’s. Sometimes, even age inappropriate women will stare or make flirty remarks towards you. Just take it as a compliment 🙂
- Makes communication, and verbal articulation MUCH better… this seems to be a common trend within Alpha Dream’s killer product line – but Corpo also seems to work awesome self effects where I am able to put my thoughts into words much more eloquently, more persuasively, and with more charisma. I suspect it’s due to several pheromones, but this is one of the best self effects I get from AD. It will help you tremendously if you are talking to attractive women and want to make an impression.
- Has a light “visual beautifying” effect… I believe this is why it causes the “spotlight” effect as stated in the next bulletpoint. But over my testing period for Corpo, I noticed that people seemed much more attractive than usual. It goes without saying that if I am affected, then so are others that are in my pheromone cloud. I received many, many compliments off-handedly from co-workers, and women in my life about how good I look or what has changed.
- There is a very noticeable “spotlight effect” effect where all eyes are on you… this is a crazy effect I’ve noticed over and over again, when in confined areas – whether its a food court in a mall, a small waiting room, the grocery line checkout, when I walk past a group of people… it can feel a little bit weird at first, but once you see that they are just impressed with the vibe you are projecting, it’s easy to understand why. These are all people which will likely be warm to you when you open them (which is especially useful for pick up situations).
- Another reason why Alpha Dream creates some of the BEST products: Self effects… Corpo is not just a pheromone product that gets other people to see you as some awesome dude they need to know. Part of the reason why I praise it so highly is that it provides killer self effects, which include: feeling much more confident, less “in my head”, more articulate, less anxious, calmer, and able to “speak my mind” without caring what others think. I think that’s why it was designed as a workplace product – to improve communication and relationships in the workplace. Fortunately, there is much more to it than that.
- An INTENSE “one track minded” way of thinking to get the job done… Corpo will help you clear up brain fog in order to focus your mind on the task at hand. I believe this is due to the androsterone molecules (known for task orientation) and possibly other secret pheromones Alpha Dream uses in their products. You know that feeling when you’re “in the zone”? That’s what Corpo does.
- WARNING: In environments where there is competition for women, some guys may get jealous and act rudely or aggressive towards you (or boyfriends who are overprotective of their girlfriends). Do not take this personally, and try to avoid physical conflicts if possible. If you can kick their ass, feel free… but I generally don’t have this issue because I am well known in my area in the nightlife and bar scene.
- Corpo CAN be used to break out of the Friendzone if used properly (read the article)… in most cases, there are “stronger” pheromone products out there that can be used on women. However, because we’re talking about Corpo here, I’m assuming this friendzone case is with a woman at work. If so, Corpo will be your best friend in maintaining a high status, VIP vibe among your co-worker as well as people around. This will generate interest in you, as you are not putting off romantic vibes at work which may weird out males and other colleagues. Follow all the steps thoroughly, but use Corpo to maintain a professional image in the mean time.
- Can create jealousy among women if have not “closed” with them previously… I have noticed extremely obvious, jealous remarks from women who I’m not officially dating and at the most are only an acquaintance at the time. For example, while at parties I’m usually quite a social person. Women are slightly intoxicated, and it causes them to float around and chat to a bunch of different guys (which makes most guys jealous). However, I do this to women, and have been given some pretty harsh shutdowns because of it (you think you’re such a player, whatever!), etc etc. However, the women were still attracted to me in the end after turning it around and giving the most attractive women attention. Again, possessiveness is a known effect of androsterone molecules. (note: the same thing happens at bars and nightclubs).
Corporativo by Alpha Dream – Final Thoughts
As an “alpha” product, Corpo delivers. As a social, it kicks ass too. And for attraction, its just incredible on a huge range of women.
Of course, there are “punchier” pheromone blends for getting more alpha respect, however you also risk being intimidating.
The vibe it puts out is one of a successful, ambitious guy destined to achieve his dreams.
You’ll look, feel, and be treated like a VIP by your friends, strangers, family, boss, coworkers, or employees.
Corporativo is an incredible pheromone formula that covers 3 core elements of a well rounded pheromone formula brilliantly (alpha, social, attraction).
And if you’re ready to take the next step towards your success, I invite you to order below.
P.S. Remember, Alpha Dream’s offers a full, 90 day, no questions asked money back guarantee. If you don’t like Corporativo (and I know you will, because most of AD’s products work great for me), then you can get your money back with no hassles, no hoops to jump through, and no dramas. Level up your life at absolutely no risk to you.Order Corpo by Alpha Dream here.
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- Raw Chemistry Pheromone Cologne Review: Average Product, But Works Okay - March 10, 2020
- Casanova by S1CK Jewelry (SILENT Lady Killer, “Crushy Imprinting” Social Mix) - March 8, 2020
- Alpha Q by S1CK: A True PLAYER Attraction Formula (Better Than Bad Wolf?!) - September 25, 2018