Alpha THDOC (ALLO-THDOC) – The “Reset” Pheromone
- Common name/s: A-THDOC, A-DOC, ALLO-THDOC
- Chemical name/s: 21-Hydroxyallopregnanolone, 5α-Pregnane-3α,21-diol-20-one, 5α-THDOC, Allopregnane-3α,21-diol-20-one, Allotetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone
- Molecular Weight: 334.49
- CAS Number: 567-02-2
Note: According to my research, there are some discrepancies about whether allo-THDOC, and alpha THDOC are the same molecule. Yes, they are the same, and are simply chemical synonyms for eachother (this one is particularly confusing, especially when it comes to pheromone use). That’s why there is only 1 CAS number for this molecule, but multiple chemical names.
Known effects from testing and reports
- A-THDOC is derived from a neurosteroid and has only been used in mainstream mixes for the last few years. It is known as a “hypnotic”, relaxing, and very “trance like” once you are under it’s self effects or when people come into your pheromone cloud. People pay very close attention to you, and it produces a sort of invisible “spotlight” effect that is very attention grabbing.
- It’s VERY easy to “zone out” while while wearing a-thdoc. As mentioned earlier, it has a very hypnotic effect, and can make you concentrate and lose track of time, especially if you are doing a monotonous task. I first noticed this effect while driving several times, and concluded it was unsafe as I was only directly focused on the road ahead of me.
- You will feel less stress, less anxiety and less “high strung” behavior if you tend to have one of those personalities. A-THDOC will help you relax, without “sedating” you, and making unable to function properly. It simply feels like worries and everyday stress get pushed to the backburner, and stay out of the way.
- Some scientific studies (linked in resources below) suggest that A-THDOC creates a type of chemical bond that is developed between mother and child. This would explain some of the social effects, such as increased sense of “closeness” between friends, romantic partners, and other people exposed.
- Highly suspected to be responsible for creating a “reset” effect on other people. This is especially apparent when you see close friends just days apart from each day, and they act like it’s been a much longer time since they last saw you. I believe this is also why products like XiSt by PheromoneXS work so well for “resetting” romantic feelings towards you, or sparking new feelings.
- Can induce hilarity, and uncontrolled laughter in high doses. This doesn’t happen EVERY time, but there is an increased tendency to find even in mundane situations. It’s like if you thought back to all the times you made dumb decisions in your life, and then think about how stupid you were at the time – however, this happens in the moment.
- Extreme concentration at doses above 50mcgs. One of the most intriguing effects this molecule has, is the effects on memory and cognition (after all, it is a neurosteroid). At extremely large doses, I find myself thinking in a “1 track minded” kind of way, and seem to go absolutely terminator on the tasks I have yet to accomplish.
- At even higher doses (80 mcgs+), I notice that I feel an intense need to communicate with people. I find that I am extremely articulate, charismatic, and confident in the way I communicate. This is a common effect with a few molecules, but A-THDOC takes this effect to the next level.
- Diane, who is the owner of now defunct Paradise7 claimed that: “Paired with the correct pheromones it induces the hypothalamus to release dopamine, leading to a huge spike in desire. Paired with other pheromones it is attractive, relaxing, intimate and bonding.” This explains why it works best alongside other molecules rather than by itself.
- Typically you will never use A-THDOC in the doses listed above. We simply don’t know what the long term effects are of playing with neurosteroids, and especially ones that deal with cognition. A THDOC is a molecule that is usually used alongside other molecules to exaggerate their effects, and provide a “spotlight” effect so people can tie you to your pheromone signature, especially if you wearing pheromone colognes. It is used in the nanogram range, rather than the microgram (mcg) range.
- They (THDOC variations) are endogenous regulators of seizure susceptibility, anxiety and stress.
- Neurosteroids and Sexual Behavior and Reproduction
- Effects of the neuroactive steroid 3 alpha,5 alpha-THDOC on sleep in the rat
- Pure Instinct Pheromone Oil Review: Does This Tik Tok “Viral” Product Actually Work? - December 3, 2021
- Does “Pherazone” Pheromone Cologne Work? An HONEST Pherazone Review & Analysis - November 19, 2021
- True Love by S1CK (Hypnotic, POTENT Mental & Emotional Imprint, “Instant Crush”) - October 20, 2021