Androstadienone is one of the most studied pheromones out there in science circles, as well as among hobbyist pheromone users.
Below is a summary of observations and other research about it.
- Common names: A1, dienone, love pheromone
- Chemical name: androsta-4,16,-dien-3-one
- Molecular Weight: 270.408 g/mol
- CAS Number: 4075-07-4
Known effects from testing and reports
- Androstadienone is one of the most potent pheromones available today, because of its wide variety of “romantic” effects on women. Many testers including myself, over the years know it to be a strong “crush inducing” pheromone, which makes women develop a yearning, or longing for the wearer (also known as “fallout effect”). This can easily be used to create or enhance romantic relationships.
- Androstadienone is also known to create a “prince charming” effect, as reported by women in the pheromone community. They often perceive the wearer to be more attractive than they actually are (there are also scientific studies below which prove this effect), and also think of the possiblities of a long term relationship with the wearer.
- Makes women feel more affectionate, “cuddly” and creates a strong desire for physical contact (due to heightened arousal). You will find women becoming much more comfortable touching you and wanting to be touched. This is due to androstadienone increasing skin sensitivity, which leads to more pleasurable sensations when it comes to physical contact.
- Women report feelings of being content, safe, and protected when exposed to androstadienone. They also claim it is an excellent stress reliever, and allows them to feel a greater sense of well-being.
- Androstadienone is predominantly a male pheromone produced during sleep. Some scientific studies suggest it is to create stronger pair bonds between couples. It is also known to relieve PMS symptoms and generate comfort and intimacy.
- Men may experience NEGATIVE side effects from prolonged exposure to a1, which include lethargy, anxiety, depression. Overall, a sense of impending doom. Some men are not affected although it’s recommended to start at low doses to test it before hand.
- Creates strong, subconscious “memory imprints”. One of the most interesting effects of androstadienone isn’t just the feelings it creates in the moment. It has been proven to have long term memory effects when women are exposed, and slowly get them to see you in a positive, potentially romantic light. They will think about you more, remember things you say and do, and remember conversations more vividly.
- Androstadienone it can also change the way you are perceived by female “friends”. Because of the powerful effects it has, you may notice that with long term exposure, they begin to see you as a potential boyfriend. It is not recommended to use this pheromone around women you are not interested in as it can cause unwanted crushes (and resulting drama) on you.
- Study on androstadienone’s effect when judging attractiveness of men.
- Women affected by androstadienone when administered by men, but not other women
- Study on how androstadienone affects mood in both men and women
- Smelling androstadienone alters cortisol levels in women
- Androstadienone – psychological and emotional processing changes on women