Beta Androstenol – The “Deep Conversion”and TRUTH Serum Pheromone
- Common names: Bnol, betanol, epiandrostenol
- Chemical name: 5α-Androst-16-en-3β-ol
- Molecular Weight: 274.44 g/mol
- CAS Number: 7148-51-8
Known effects from testing and reports
- The chemistry between best friends. Beta androstenol is used for creating “quality” conversation with people, as well as creating a sense of “closeness” with another person. It encourages a “genuine” bond, whereas alpha-androstenol creates a fun vibe, with less serious bond.
- It is also has a well known “truth serum” effect, in which people say things that may normally be reserved for very trusted friends and family. People feel comfortable exposing their “true self” with you, as beta androstenol creates a sense of trust and familiarity.
- Alpha and beta androstenol are often used together. Generally, they work together to create quantity, as well as quality of comunication between people.
- Increase your ability to articulate thoughts into words, and communicate from the “depth” of your genuine self. Beta androstenol will remove those “surface” level faces we have, and allow us to communicate from the heart, so to speak.
- Creates empathy towards you, as well as you being more empathetic towards others. People may see your point of view, and be more easily persuaded into your way of thinking.
- For some people, one of the negative side effects of beta androstenol is introversion. In this case, it is highly recommended that you use it alongside alpha androstenol, or simply use a pheromone formula which has other molecules to prevent this from happening (unless it is a wanted effect).
- Contrary to the pheromone community, these scientists do not believe beta androstenol exhibits any modulative effects on the GABA receptors.
- Note: Pheromones are still a relatively “new” field for scientists, with only few studies on popular pheromones.
- You can read some pheromone user observations here.