Pregnenolone – The “Charmer” Pheromone
- Common name/s: neno, nenolone
- Chemical name: 3β-hydroxypregn-5-en-20-one
- Molecular weight: 316.483 g/mol
- CAS Number: 145-13-1
Known effects from testing and reports
- Pregnenolone is often considered charming because it has an intense magnetism around it. You will notice VERY strong mood elevation, possible giddiness, and more playful/silly behavior from yourself and others exposed to it. Seems to eliminate negative feelings, and also interpret things in a positive light. People see you as charming and feel magnetized to your presence.
- Some people have reported that there is a verbal “disconnect” in higher doses (above 20mcgs). They notice that they have more trouble putting their thoughts into words, and become less articulate. I’ve noticed this effect myself, and often find myself “scatterbrained”, where I have so many thought due to the overly exciting effects of high pregnenolone dosages. It is still a great molecule although you need to test for personal effects.
- Can often make negative situations “hilariously” funny. An example of this happening was when there was someone at work who constantly used to drop massive dumps in the toilet in the early morning. However, it got pretty annoying after a while, and during my testing of pregnenolone myself and coworkers had broken into a fit of laughter about the whole situation. This is a common effect.
- Can feel like you’ve a few drinks, and almost recreate a “tipsy” feeling in high doses. As mentioned earlier, the effects are silly and playful, you will notice far less restraint about what you say and how you act around others while wearing pregnenolone. It is a very enjoyable feeling, but not recommended for work environments, or if you are operating machinery.
- Pregnenolone as a supplement also converts readily into other sexual/androgenic hormones and it behaves in a surprisingly similar way as a pheromone. People will see as someone who is healthy and fertile, and therefore more youthful/attractive.
- In early testing, we have found pregnenolone to be quite an erratic molecule, as different doses affect different people in very distinct ways. However, for me personally I have found it to not mix very well with “alpha” pheromone molecules, such as androstenone and androsterone. It seems to create more “stress” mentally, and makes mixes unstable. Not everybody has noticed this effect however.
- Pregnenolone is currently not a “mainstream” pheromone molecule, and was uncovered by pheromone enthusiasts several years ago. Most of us early testers we’re quite surprised that “neno” worked in a similar fashion as a pheromone as it did as a supplement. It is an active neurosteroid which has effects on learning and memory. It is commonly used as a supplement for enhancing mood, stress relief, combating depression, enhancing memory and cognitive functioning, arthritis relief, and lowering cholesterol.
- Raw Chemistry Pheromone Cologne Review: Average Product, But Works Okay - March 10, 2020
- Casanova by S1CK Jewelry (SILENT Lady Killer, “Crushy Imprinting” Social Mix) - March 8, 2020
- Alpha Q by S1CK: A True PLAYER Attraction Formula (Better Than Bad Wolf?!) - September 25, 2018