As awesome as pheromones are, they simply cannot cover up weak personality traits, a lack of confidence with women, or underdeveloped social skills.
Naturally, pheromones WILL give you an advantage, even if you suffer from some or even all of the above issues.
In fact, some products are designed to help you ease up in social situations by providing killer self effects that make you forget all about your confidence and self esteem issues… and just GO FOR IT.
However, to get the most out of your pheromone products, you’ll need to develop social smarts and a naturally attractive personality.
Don’t be one of those guys that think pheromones will also do the talking, touching, and flirting for them. You need to truly understand what pheromones are, to reap their most powerful benefits.
Below, I’ve compiled a list of a bunch of SMALL things you can do to become more attractive as a person overall.
And the best part is, most of them are absolutely free, and you can do them… starting TODAY.
And hell, even if you haven’t got any pheromone products to use, give them a try anyway. I guarantee you’ll feel a whole lot better about yourself.
1.) Find out what you’re passionate about, then give 100%
Why is this number one? Because it’s probably one of the most important things I have ever discovered.
Growing up, I didn’t have a lot of “talent”, and wasn’t really “passionate” about anything. I tried playing electric guitar for a few months, but my heart really wasn’t in it. It wasn’t until I was in my 20’s that I really got into going to nightclubs… only to find that I really sucked at dancing.
… I decided to turn that around, and instead discovered that I LOVED freestyle street dancing (way more than just learning a standard 2 step to not look foolish in public). It challenges me, makes me a happier person, and as a side effect gets me a lot of female attention when I go out to bars, nightclubs, and parties.
It doesn’t matter whether it was True Pheromones, or any other company – this was something that no “external” thing can give you.
But there’s more…
Having something you really love in life, that’s there even if your relationship breaks down, your friends go missing, or you’re broke as all hell… really gives you something to live for. It gives you something to look forward to doing consistently and provides a source of happiness.
When you make yourself happy, you gain confidence and self esteem, personal magnetism, and naturally develop attractive personality traits. You will also attract more friends and create an awesome social life about something you all mutually care about… which guess what? Leads to even more opportunities to develop your social skills and meet new people.
It’s a snowball effect that will pay for itself so many times over.
2.) Imagine your “dream” lifestyle, and work towards it
Here’s some food for thought: What makes you different from 99% of the male population?
If you have a job you hate, have unfulfilled life goals, are unsatisfied with your “station” in life, and blame everyone for your relationship, financial, and emotional struggles… then nothing makes you much more interesting than the average Joe.
That’s why you need something called a “grand vision”.
A grand vision is creating a lifestyle that YOU want to live. Whether that means having a great social life, having an awesome apartment, driving a supercar… whatever it is, picture it in your head… then slowly work towards it. Some people immediately think that owning a Lamborghini one day is impossible. And it is… because that’s what they think, and never make any progress towards it.
I’m not saying your grand vision has to be lavish, and worth millions of dollars. But
When you put yourself first, work towards building your lifestyle and focusing on yourself… women will naturally be attracted to you. When you don’t focus on women, you will automatically put out a somewhat “unavailable” vibe, and will think higher of yourself.
Your mindset will change from “chasing women” to having “women chasing you” – why? Because you’ll be of higher value than them for REAL. Pheromones and love can work together, but when combined with “true” intrinsic value, it separates you from the crowd.
Not like PUA nerds who hammer themselves with affirmations and think “I AM THE PRIZE” when they don’t really have anything substantial to back it up (except for false hyped up confidence). For them, it wouldn’t matter if used a product like Turn Up The Heat or not (for example), it would just come off as being fake.
3.) Hit the gym, lift weights, and be a man
If you’re not already hitting the gym, I want you to turn off your computer and go sign up to the nearest gym.
I highly suggest one of those 24 hour ones where you can use any of their branches with a card you’ll get. Also make sure to haggle down on the sign up price.
… but really, I shouldn’t even have to mention how important exercise and lifting weights is for your body (and mind).
Here are just a small list of benefits you’ll feel once you start challenging your body (specifically with weights):
- You’ll feel great about yourself. Imagine yourself a year from now, looking at a chiseled body and admiring yourself… instead of avoiding the mirror because you don’t like what you see? This is an excellent way to boost your confidence permanently.
- You’ll have less stress, anxiety, and depression… we all suffer from low moods from time to time. Lifting weights will keep your mind healthy, as well as your body and help fight off chemicals that cause these frustrating feelings.
- Higher testosterone, more energy, and more enjoyment out of life… let’s face it: if you’ve been reading this article, you probably have a lot of work to do. You got to find and work on your passions and goals. And that takes up a LOT of energy and time – energy that you will get from working out hard at the gym, and strengthening your mind and body so you can get more out of every day.
- And the obvious: You’ll be significantly more attractive to women… let’s not BS ourselves here. As much as we want women to “like us for who we are”, they are still attracted to muscular men – there is a HUGE difference in the reactions I get from when I was not muscular, to being muscular – and trust me, you are missing out big time if you don’t take advantage of developing your physique. It will also amplify your natural pheromone production.
- It will make pheromone products (and specifically alpha/sexual types) more “believable”… what is more strange than getting the vibe that you’re sitting next to a 400 pound bodybuilder when you’re just next to a a scrawny looking guy? This is precisely why pheromones also require some level of congruence to work. If you dose up on highly aggressive/alpha type products, then you better make sure you “match” that image in real life too. For “love pheromones”, this might not be as necessary, but you should still do it anyway.
- Plus so much more… I shouldn’t really have to convince you that it’s a good idea in the first place. But if these reasons aren’t motivating enough, then I suggest you find something else that takes physical effort – that’s what being a man is about!
4.) Stop eating crap food and eat healthier
Note: there is a far more comprehensive list of foods that’ll help boost your natural testosterone and pheromone production here.
No matter how obvious this one is, some guys still just don’t get it. “You are what you eat” comes to mind… no, not literally. But if you eat crap food, chances are you’ll feel like crap too…
Here are some tips to cut out junk from your life:
- Replace your sodas (yes, diet sodas too) with water
- Use “stevia” a natural sugar as a sweetener if you drink coffee or tea
- Don’t eat candy, potato chips and chocolate (even “low fat” treats) except on special occasions
- Avoid “fast food”
Those tips alone will cut the amount of junk in your body by leaps and bounds… hopefully, you haven’t eaten anywhere near that much – but if you have, you’ll feel MUCH better after just a few days of detoxing yourself.
But it doesn’t end there – you also need to eat healthier too:
- Add fruit and vegetables to your daily diet (especially vegetables)
- Take a protein supplement (it helps burn fat overall)
- Eat more lean meats to supplement your muscle growth
- Eating well and exercising well also naturally increases the quality and output of your pheromones.
- Take supplements such as ZMA (zinc and magnesium – this will help boost your testosterone and make you feel much better). Vitamin C and full spectrum vitamin E are also great as they will make your skin look brighter and healthier. Krill oil is amazing for joints and flexibility too.
If you’re taking the effort in the gym seriously, one of the most important things I ever did was learn about how to work out my daily energy needs – like carbs, fats, and proteins. This will help you lose weight faster, and put on muscle without getting fat. I recommend talking to a reputable personal trainer and booking a few sessions with someone who knows exactly what they’re doing.
The best can be a little bit expensive, but well worth the knowledge you will gain.
You’ll gain invaluable knowledge that could shave YEARS off your fitness goals by simply eating right. Or you can do a bunch of research online if you can’t afford it, although it might take you a while to understand the lingo and use it effectively.
5.) Your brain on porn
While a lot of people think masturbation is a HEALTHY habit, there is no evidence to suggest that using porn has any benefits.
I don’t believe either has any benefit, other than draining you of energy which could be spent on being creative and pursuing your interests (I believe sexual energy is a major factor in creating success – as Napolean Hill, the author of “Think and Grow Rich” wrote about).
It has far reaching negative effects your sense of well being, and you will not even be aware of it until you see it from the outside (as a non-porn user)…
Here are just some of the negative side effects of porn use, as shown at Your Brain On Porn:
- Copulatory impotence (can get it up for porn, but not partners)
- Growing erectile dysfunction, even with extreme porn.
- Frequent masturbation, little satisfaction (“feeling like a lust-ball all day”)
- Morphing porn tastes that don’t match sexual orientation (HOCD)
- Severe, worsening social anxiety
- Fatigue, irritability
- Lack of motivation, depression, anxiety,
- Inability to concentrate, brain fog
- Distress about escalation to more extreme porn
You will feel much better about yourself once you quit the habit. It might be hard (no pun intended) at first, but it will be well worth the effort.
Personally, I found it really transformed my perspective on game, women, and life – as crazy as it sounds, it’s 100% true. You might not even notice how much it’s affecting you until a few months down the road where you’ll feel MAJOR benefits in your life.
Just SOME of the benefits include:
- Clarity in your thinking, much more focus on the task at hand…
- Perform much better at sports, dance, gym and other physical activities
- Able to communicate more easily (never lost for words, wittier, and funnier)
- HUGE boost in confidence when it comes to attracting women
- Women seem much more attracted to you naturally
- People in general like you more, and want to hang out
- Feeling more “powerful” – like you can accomplish anything you want
- Physically looking better – more muscle definition, clearer eyes, better skin etc
- More respect from both men and women (they will treat you much better)
You can read more accounts of actual reports on the YBOP website.
6. Take care of your personal hygiene and grooming
As if it wasn’t obvious enough. I still had to include this one on the list, because so many guys are either unaware, don’t care, or don’t think women notice bad hygiene and personal grooming.
Newsflash: Women notice the smallest details about you. And yes, they absolutely care.
I personally have a friend who I like as a person, but it blows me away that he doesn’t notice his body odor. I don’t hang out with him or invite him over to my house, because the place ends up smelling like feet. Nasty.
… and many women I’ve talked to – friends, as well as girlfriends have all had major complaints at some point about smelly guys or poorly groomed men who hit on them.
Some have even that they’re NOT bad looking – it’s just a huge turn off when they had bad breath or BO or whatever other reason. It doesn’t matter what pheromone colognes or perfumes you’re using if you smell like a bum.
It’s such a simple and courteous thing to do, yet a lot of people don’t do it.
So here’s a list of things you can do to make sure you’re not one of these losers:
- Keep your armpits, pubes, and body hair to minimum
- Choose a facial hair style that suits you – or go clean if you want to attract younger women
- Make sure you have gum on you so your breath never stinks
- Brush, floss, and use a good mouthwash
- get a proper haircut from a stylist or good barber – make sure it suits your face
- Use a cover scent for unscented pheromone products, or get them pre-scented
- Iron your clothes, and choose clothing that fits you well – and make sure you color match (get female opinions if you can’t be objective about yourself)
- Cut your nails regularly
- Choose a nice cologne if you don’t already have one (1 million by Paco Rabanne seems to be loved by most women)
This is a small list, but I guarantee it will be very appreciated by women – whether you’re picking her up, on a date, in bed, or meeting new people in general.
It’s just incredible what a few small tweaks can to do enhance your image.
BONUS: Developing personal magnetism, charisma, and REAL confidence
A lot of people fail to realize how much their actual personality has to do with attracting women, when it is one of the biggest pieces of the “attraction puzzle”.
But how do you develop the traits women find attractive?
Some say it’s just an ethereal quality that you either have, or you don’t.
However, after studying it for many years, I’ve found that it is a skill like many others… in fact, I’ve written an entire guide on how to develop personal magnetism.
Click the link above and get started, today.
So what’s your excuse?
Hopefully by now you realize how important taking care of your mind and body really is… not only will you feel a whole lot better about yourself, you’ll also get a new found sense of well-being, feel happier and more passionate about life and where you’re heading, and excited to accomplish your goals.
It all starts with how you treat yourself.
Like I said in the beginning of this article, pheromones can help you big time in many different areas of your life… but they’re not magic. They will not put in the work that’s required of you to make you happy and attract your dream woman alone.
Once you’ve started on the path to success, you’ll get into the flow of life which will reward you by opening more and more doors of opportunity. Women will just be a side effect of your success.
And if you’re ready to turn your life around, it all starts right here, right now.
Thank you for reading,
- Phero Joe
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- Raw Chemistry Pheromone Cologne Review: Average Product, But Works Okay - March 10, 2020
- Casanova by S1CK Jewelry (SILENT Lady Killer, “Crushy Imprinting” Social Mix) - March 8, 2020
- Alpha Q by S1CK: A True PLAYER Attraction Formula (Better Than Bad Wolf?!) - September 25, 2018