DHEAS – The “Social Attention” Grabber Pheromone
- Common name/s: DHEA-S, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate
- Chemical name: (3β)-3-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one sulfate
- Molecular Weight: 368.4876 g/mol
- CAS Number: 651-48-9
Known effects from testing and reports
- DHEAS is also a known beautifying molecule, especially in higher doses. While it is not as apparent as -trione chemicals, it does to make everything brighter, more colorful, and more detailed. People will also perceive you to be younger and more attractive (and vice versa). It is extremely attractive to younger women as it is not intimidating, but still creates arousal.
- Very strong boost in social ability and being articulate with your manner of speech. This is a noted effect with several pheromone molecules, but DHEAS has a particularly strong impact on your communication skills and ability to communicate effectively. You will find it easier to put your thoughts into words.
- Makes it much easier to be social with you, as people often see you as a “cool” character. They sense that you have charisma and confidence, which allows you to be be playful with your words and actions and not be taken too seriously, or too friendly. It is easy to have a good banter or poking fun.
- People look up to you because they simply like you and it produces a very natural type of leadership effect. However, it is not “alpha” like androsterone and other molecules (which can often be intimidating unless buffered) – it is a leadership where people naturally seek you out for your guidance or counsel.
- It is much easier to get into stimulating, intellectual conversations with other people, as it helps you interpret other peoples communication more effectively. It is suspected that DHEAS may be a bonding agent between people forge relationships – I believe this is a major reason why it is known for its social rejection-reducing effects.
- Tends to make people much more inviting to your presence, and has a very magnetic kind of aura about it. People will tend to see you as a superior (not in an alpha way), but in a way that they WANT to follow because they like you and want to be like you. This is most likely a result of a social status hike.
- People will find you much more interesting than usual, almost as if you have something “special” about your presence. This is also a noted effect on other pheromone molecules, but there is a distinct “spotlight” effect when you are wearing DHEAS.
- A study at Harvard University tested the baseline levels of DHEAS in different peoples bodies: “Results confirmed a person-by-situation interaction. Social rejection was associated with greater artistic creativity; however, the interaction between affective vulnerability (lower baseline DHEAS) and condition was significant…” (study linked in resources). What is very interesting about this study in particular, is the close relationship it shows to how DHEAS operates as a pheromone, as opposed to an adrenal steroid in the body.
- Negative effects: Some people have experienced very bad effects while wearing DHEAS, while others seem to get along with it fine. It seems to be around 30mcg-100mcgs where you will notice the most positive effects, or negative if you can’t handle it. Some of the negative effects include anxiety, headaches, inability to concentrate, itchy skin, lethargy after long term use.
- Harvard study correlates DHEAS levels on social rejection and creativity
- Higher DHEAS levels correlate with successful abstinence from cocaine use in addicts
- Raw Chemistry Pheromone Cologne Review: Average Product, But Works Okay - March 10, 2020
- Casanova by S1CK Jewelry (SILENT Lady Killer, “Crushy Imprinting” Social Mix) - March 8, 2020
- Alpha Q by S1CK: A True PLAYER Attraction Formula (Better Than Bad Wolf?!) - September 25, 2018