Voodoo is an extremely potent “subconscious imprinting/fallout” formula that has largely remained a mystery to most pheromone users since 2014 – until now…
Voodoo was undoubtedly one of the most anticipated pheromone releases in 2014 – perhaps even more than Bad Wolf.
But up until now, it’s remained a mystery about how to use it, the full range of effects, and how powerful it really is.
I was unfortunate to have missed out on the first initial run of Voodoo right at the end of 2014…
It took a few months to for it to come back into stock.
Garry had run out of ingredients that he collects personally from the Amazon rainforest (which are most likely his “secret sauce” to creating some of the best pheromone products you can get – likely some types of herbs or natural aphrodisiacs).
He also had real Voodoo witches cast love and seduction spells on a portion of the bottles…
Whether you believe spells work or not, you can just leave a note on which you’d prefer when you check out on the site.
My mom told me to not play around with spirits and magic. I actually do believe that there is spiritual energy out there to some degree.
So I decided to go with the non-witchy version.
When my bottle of Voodoo arrived, I knew it was probably going to take a while to figure it out, as do most “imprinting” products… and I was right.
Before I explain my findings, I want to clear up a few misconceptions about what an “imprint” actually entails.
An imprint is the beginning of an emotional relationship for women (which as you’ll find out shortly, is the KEY to unlocking the power of Voodoo).
When you have been “imprinted” onto a woman, it doesn’t mean she is head over heels in love with you.
It could mean that she thinks about you a lot, she has a crush on you, and generally is open to having “feelings” for you…
Once the “imprint” begins, it starts to gain momentum – and products like Voodoo just AMPLIFY the effects tremendously.
If you’re interested in learning how to “force” an imprint/emotional attachment, read this.
I have a lot of experience with these kinds of “romantic” attraction products.
But quite frankly, they are very difficult to test even if you do have experience (even Nude Alpha took a few months of testing to figure it out)…
However, one of the things I noticed after just a few runs with Voodoo…
It seems to make women almost act like they are your girlfriend already, as if they are trying to “test drive” a relationship with you
This became apparent to me very quickly, because I am tuned into the subtle art of communication – in body language, as well as verbal communication.
What I noticed is that once a little bit of rapport gets built up, women will start to give you “bedroom eyes”…
This can also happen immediately, because Voodoo projects in an alluring, mysterious vibe which women pick up on right away…
But this is a specific kind of vibe look, that can be easily identified by slightly closed, affectionate gazing into your eyes while in conversation.
She will also feel physically comfortable touching and flirting, because it seems to break down “walls” and gets women to simply be real and authentic with you…
This is where the “imprint” really kicks in.
Voodoo gives off a warm, grounded, centered vibe that women are absolutely magnetized by.
When you are in social situations with women, they will feel an intrinsic connection with you – almost like a “soul mate”.
Voodoo tends to make things very “deep” emotionally… as well as almost hypnotic in the social effects department.
When things get “emotional”, you are setting yourself up to be a major part of your target woman’s life (if that’s what you want).
Quick lesson: If you don’t create emotions, and an emotional connection, then you will get friendzoned (if you do, read the escape friend guide) or rejected.
That’s why Voodoo is incredibly powerful…
It will make everything a LOT more emotional, “compound”everything you say and do so she FEELS more emotions around you.
You’ll find very quickly that as the woman gets more invested into you, your words and actions will hold more weight…
… as well as have a greater emotional impact on her throughout your developing relationship.
I believe this is why guys were only seeing the subtle effects of this happening at first.
It requires advanced social skills to figure this stuff out.
I’ve also communicated with Garry about how many people lack the attention to detail when it comes to using pheromones.
And it comes down to this: 99% of people are still using basic surface level conversations as a way to “judge” how effective Voodoo is.
You can’t imprint on anyone if you don’t create an emotional state for them to anchor to.
You can wear Voodoo all day long, but if you don’t create an emotional state in a female, how is she supposed to imprint?
Voodoo is going to enhance and compound anything you make happen, but a guy still has to make her feel something other than boredom.
Nice guys are often times just wanting peace and tranquility with their women. They are always trying to sooth her, solve her problems and keep her calm, this is not sexy.
Bad boys on the other hand win simply because they make women feel, even if it is simply by pissing them off.
His actions push her into feeling and she certainly isn’t bored, this is sexy.
I have had women right in my face yelling at me while pulling on my jacket with both hands suddenly slide right from anger into French kissing and grinding on me with the same level of intensity she was only moments before displaying as anger.
Women who have chosen a nice guy for a mate/boyfriend will often times push him hard to try and make him react, or over react, just so she can feel alive.
Women create drama for exactly that purpose.
As a man who likes to be with many women and have many sexual options it is better to figure out how to ramp up and guide a woman’s emotional state, so that she imprints on you and seeks you out because of the feeling of being alive when she is with you.
Also, when you as a man control the female state you are more likely to have good emotional experiences that you choose, instead of her defaulting directly to drama and then banging the alpha neighbor guy when you are not looking and she is ovulating.
Women are all about how a man makes her feel and if you can make her feel something, then she is going to remember you.
If you can make her feel something no other guy has, then she will remember you for the rest of her life.
A high emotional state for a female is as attractive as a playboy bunny half naked on the bed is for a guy.
Voodoo, or any pheromone that pushes her emotional state in the first place is going to make her feelings stronger, deeper and embed more permanently towards the pheromone wearer.
“When I created Voodoo it was all about considering the emotional state that the pheromones would create in the woman’s mind and body.”
I was trying to achieve as much of the work as possibly for a guy before he even talks, building the fantasy of who he is in her mind is very powerful, but he still has to do something at some point, or she will move on to more interesting territory.
The number one question guys ask me is, “Which pheromone will make women approach me?”
Guess what, that question disqualifies you.
In the mating dance of humans, women know that the guy who can’t approach her is not worth her time, so all the internal biochemical setup that I described above that Voodoo or other pheromones do before you even talk, goes to waste if you can’t approach her.
It is better to take a risk than lose the chance. One way, you always lose!
“I agree, pheromone users need to move beyond IOIs and start pushing the boundaries of their own comfort zones.”
As soon as things go sideways you just found where your skill level fell short, not where you back off change your dose or try another product.
On the one hand it is great for me to try and figure out how to cover different men’s faults and see if I can get them further, but I really want to see guys having more options with women, more sex partners, more say in their own sexual lives.
I realize we all have to start somewhere.
I know, for some guys just having the courage to say hello to a girl is a big deal, a girl smiling is awesome for him and that is ok, but he should never stop there.
When he is comfortable with talking and smiling he should be pushing to the next level until it feels natural, and then the next level and the next.
When I’m working a set of women and I’m sure I’m taking one or more of them home with me and then something somewhere goes wrong.
I don’t ever think to myself, “F*ck I wore too much Bad Wolf! Voodoo is not imprinting! Wolf, you put me in the friendzone!”
- What did I miss, where did I lose control of the situation?
- What should I have done or not done?
- How can I do better next time?
Usually I’m already talking to another set while this is in my mind. I put the pheromones on, I trust they are doing their job and I apply myself to the desired goal.
When I take responsibility for the outcome then it is in my hands to solve any problems that come along, or take credit for anything that goes well.
If I blame it on the pheromones then what can I do?
“Pheromones are a powerful tool that can be used to shape a man’s destiny, but he is still the mechanic that has to wield them, or not.”
Voodoo gives you a HUGE “leg up” when it comes to imprinting, because of the feelings of “butterflies” it tends to create with women in your presence
… what is fallout? a fully developed crush on you where women will be like putty in your hands.
But how exactly do you create “emotional conversation”?
Relax – it’s not as complicated and mind bending as it sounds…
You don’t need to go and learn rubbish “NLP” and fake “hypnotic” seduction stories (just some of the crazy BS I read online)…
Emotional conversation is simply more about things that actually matter to the woman in question
Things like her dreams, her relationships, emotional things about her life or people she lives or works with or things she loves to do…
And then you ask more questions about those subjects shes really interested in.
You will see her light up with enthusiasm to tell you all about it – and this makes her feel good.
And think about it – how many other guys actually bother trying to get to know her? Close to none – so just using this alone will separate you from the masses of guys hitting on her, especially if she is attractive.
What this does is create emotional “anchors”, and ties those good feelings back to you, which are then amplified by Voodoo
Of course, this is a very, very simplified version of the process.
But I’m quite sure most people can figure it out pretty easily…
With that being said, if you are targeting new women, Voodoo can also be steered in a flirty, fun way too.
Just because you are creating an emotional bond doesn’t mean you have to be boring.
Like Garry mentioned, it’s better to create a range of emotions rather than just 1 – to avoid the “boredom” trap… which is what most guys create.
Most guys tend to try and impress her with exaggerated or made up stories, trying too hard to be funny, and using trickery to try and make her like them more.
But when that bag of tricks is empty, the “real” version will come out, at which point the woman tries to get as far away as possible.
It’s better to start and create relationships based on real, mutual attraction.
Anyway, that’s about all the “basic” stuff that I needed to get out of the way for Voodoo.
There’s still a lot more technical information in the summary – House of Pheromones doesn’t half ass reviews.
Voodoo by Liquid Alchemy Labs – Summary of Effects
- With Voodoo, there is a strong “subconscious imprint” element that causes women to think about you constantly… women presumes that there is something “special” about you, even before you open your mouth. They will sense that there is more to you than meets the eye, and will consider you a potential romantic interest almost immediately.
- Women act like they are your girlfriend already, almost as if they are trying to “test drive” a relationship with you… that’s why if you are interested in a relationship, it’s important that you assume you are already “close”. She will follow your lead, because Voodoo makes women EXTREMELY prone to suggestion. Read that again… whether it’s deeper into her emotional life, or asking her for a date, or anything else – make sure you steer the interaction where you want it to go.
- I’ve noticed women “blank out” mid-conversation at times, and sometimes become slightly introverted… this has happened several times and I know EXACTLY what it is – she is mentally/emotionally trying to figure out what she is feeling for you and why. This is a very good sign that Voodoo is hitting her. It might not be obvious straight away, but I believe women sometimes “retreat” to their inner world, even if it is briefly to figure out what is going on.
- Women get “imprinted” and attached quickly – almost like they suspect you might be their “soul mate”… like I mentioned earlier, women will feel magnetized and allured by your presence before you even say anything… this causes them to latch on because they sense that there might be actual potential between you both. This can happen VERY quickly – from the moment you meet to a conversation to several conversations later. It just depends on the woman.
- Several NEW women have told me that they feel “butterflies” over the last few months on testing, and that they have strong “gut feelings” about me… this includes a woman who knows I test pheromone products, as well as 2 other woman who I met through my passion as a freestyle street dancer. This has only happened with a handful of products… that feeling of being “in love”, and deep affection is what I think they were trying to get at – or severe infatuation at the least.
- Now that I think about it, many of the effects resemble p96, a putative molecule from Androtics Direct… everyone knows my feelings towards AD — one of the sketchiest online pheromone vendors currently out there. But I will admit that p96 was a great molecule. Voodoo creates a very similar vibe, and spreads closeness, affection, and romance in the air.
- Also, to elaborate on the “p96” effect – there is an air of “authentic” behavior which really stands out with Voodoo... what I mean is that sometimes people will put on a fake “front”, in order to appear more popular, smarter, cooler, than what they actually are. Voodoo encourages you (the wearer), as well as those exposed to be their REAL selves, which in effect lets people feel a genuine connection to you. I think this is a key effect (strong bonding agents), especially if you are seriously courting a woman and want the imprint effect to happen quickly.
- Not only is Voodoo an incredibly potent “romantic attraction” mix, it also doubles as a social beast… I think it’s awesome that it doesn’t have any negative effects on myself or other guys. But really, we don’t care either way – as long as it gets the girl we want right? Voodoo will break down “social barriers” and allow people to express themselves comfortably… this is especially important when it comes to creating an imprint on women. If she feels like she can’t be herself, then she’ll feel like you are judging her if she’s silly or does/says something dumb – which is the exact opposite of what you want to do.
- Specifically designed to “compound” emotions and make you more “exciting” than you actually are… well, that sounds harsh – but what I mean is that it will create an emotional roller coaster for women. Emotions are like crack for women… they just can’t enough of them. Every high and low will be multiplied, so that she will see you as more exciting. And excitement means that you will have a much more close and fruitful relationship. Most “nice guys” try to make her happy ALL the time.. but guess what? Being happy all the time gets boring too.
- The difference between Voodoo and other “imprinting” pheromone products? Yes, there are several romantic attraction products that I recommend, and they’ve all got their own unique vibe and purpose for different scenarios… but what makes Voodoo different? I’ve found that it will do the “subconscious imprinting” without the “relationship” baggage. Although most romantic attraction products are geared for people already in relationships (they can still be used on new women effectively), Voodoo was specifically designed to attract NEW women. there is a BIG difference in how Voodoo operates, although it’s difficult to explain if you haven’t tried it.
- Giggling and laughing at your lame jokes is HUGE giveaway that you are doing it right with Voodoo… this is a sure sign that attraction is building for you. It is assurance that a woman is interested in you, and that there is tension she is holding in and releasing through laughter… there is a HUGE difference between giggling and having a full on belly laugh – giggling is like sucking up to you so you’ll like them.
- WARNING: Voodoo may also create an IMPRINT on you too… while I personally don’t like the feeling of having a “crush” on a woman, I often found myself thinking fondly of some women I had exposed to Voodoo. If it had this effect on me, it only shows what it might be doing inside women’s heads – considering they are far more emotional than us guys. I include this as a warning, because some guys can get sucked in really badly and get hung up on a woman, which is only going to ruin your chances. There is nothing wrong with liking a woman and feeling affection for her, but it is not attractive if you get all mushy like a school girl.
- Conversation flows easily, women hang on every word, and rapport is extremely fluid – strong emotional bonds come easy with Voodoo… like I’ve been saying, connecting emotionally to women to create romantic interest isn’t just useful… it’s vital. Voodoo, along with its effect of making women very open to suggestion, opens the door to create bonds, AND steer things where you want them to go. It creates the perfect “weather conditions” so you can sweep her off her feet.
- A HUGE number of women will be very intrigued with your presence you will notice women staring at you very obviously… but it won’t be “intense” eye contact like what Aqua Vitae produces. It will be more like a gentle stare, like they are trying to figure out if they know you from somewhere. Don’t get me wrong though – it’s still a very strong indicator of interest, and you should go and approach the woman. I first noticed this when a group of very attractive women at a bus stop were staring at me while my car was getting serviced. And then at a mall where I decided to go shopping and 2 sales assistants would stare every time I popped out through the isles. There are a lot more instances, but you get the picture.
- Women not only feel emotionally close to you almost immediately, but physically too… they will feel instant familiarity with your presence, which means you can establish your relationship very quickly too. Touching a woman tells her that you are comfortable with people, and that she can feel safe in your presence. Simply an arm around the shoulders or waist for a small period of time (you be the judge), can send the message that you are a real potential romantic partner for her. Remember, everything you say and do with Voodoo on gets AMPLIFIED.
- Voodoo has some of the most unique, interesting self effects I have tried so far… I notice a great sense of “wellbeing”, the feeling that everything is going great in my life. Like I am truly contented with where I am in my life right now… I feel much more “centered” and smooth. I also feel like I have a “reserve” of energy which I can release at any time that I want. Women are very attracted to this because it signals that you’re a real man who has his life together. This feeling also gets passed on to women in your presence, and combined with the other effects gives the “compounding effect”- where the feelings she gets around you, the conversations she has, and your connection create a powerful emotional “anchor” to you.
- Voodoo makes it VERY easy to articulate myself, I feel much smoother in how I put my words together… but not only that, for some bizarre reason (not a complaint), it simply feels like I can project and put more character into HOW I communicate too. I feel much more persuasive and “cool” when I am telling stories, or having a conversation with women or anyone else.
- While Voodoo is not blatantly sexual, it does turn women on with its “slow burn” effect… I’ve noticed that after several hours, women do actually become very turned on. I haven’t spoken about this effect, because I wanted to talk about the real “meat” of the product which is imprinting. However, once things start rolling with Voodoo, it becomes very obvious that women are getting turned on over the course of several hours.
- Keep your eyes peeled for very obvious signs of attraction – because they are common, as well as subtle… subtle for men, is what most women would consider VERY obvious signs of attraction. For example, hanging out in your presence, being physically close, touching you, dilated pupils, staring, double takes, etc… I’m sure I don’t have to go through the entire laundry list.
- Voodoo has visual “beautifying” properties as well as auditory enhancement… there is a noticeable amount of “detail” that I didn’t notice prior to applying Voodoo. When I am with women, I can almost hyper focus on little details, like skin texture, color, and more… it makes me feel more “primal” in a sense, as I imagine touching her body etc. I also notice much more background noise, but can distinguish what I want to focus my listening on.
- Significantly improved clarity in my thought process… some of my favorite self effects from pheromone products are about making me think more clearly (I tend to be a little scatter brained). While it is not quite like “alpha” products that make you very task oriented, it will make you able to process information more easily, stay calmer, and focus your mental efforts where you want (similar to the visual/auditory enhancements above).
- High social status, popularity, and social fluidity… Voodoo, while not designed to be a social still manages to produce consistent, predictable social effects which allow you to open anyone, and have people comfortable enough to open you too. When in social groups, be prepared to be the “center of attention”, and have the attention of men and women in your vicinity. This is not an important effect, but definitely worth noting.
To be quite honest, I actually like Voodoo better.
HOWEVER, I can’t say whether one is more powerful than the other, because they are both incredibly powerful products in their own rights.
But if I had to make a distinction, I would say that although they both create emotional depth, I like Voodoo better because of the fact I don’t come across as more “serious” right off the bat.
I mentioned earlier that Voodoo can create an imprint, without the mental “baggage” of a potential relationship…
Because Voodoo makes women picture what it would be like in a relationship with you… whereas Nude Alpha slowly creeps up on them and takes a massive hold over their thought process.
I won’t say much more until I’ve had more time to examine them both closely, but I’ve done quite a bit of testing on both to come to this opinion.
With that said, it’s still an opinion, and both have their advantages and disadvantages.
Anyway, I think I’ve covered pretty much everything I learned about Voodoo, so it’s about time to wrap it up.
Final Thoughts on Voodoo by Liquid Alchemy Labs
- Phero Joe
P.S. Remember, Liquid Alchemy Labs gives you an UNLIMITED money back guarantee. That means if for whatever reason, you don’t like the product (and I’m sure you will), you can send it back for a complete refund or exchange. No questions asked, no hassles, and no hoops to jump through. You have absolutely nothing to lose by taking it for zero risk today.
P.P.S. Women act like they are your girlfriend already, almost as if they are trying to “test drive” a relationship with you… conversation flows easily, women hang on every word, and rapport is extremely fluid – strong emotional bonds come easy with Voodoo. That’s where the magic of Voodoo lies – you can “imprint” women without having to do too much work – and any work you DO put in, gets amplified (in terms of emotions), which makes it an absolute powerhouse romantic attraction product.
- The Gilroy Oceans 13: Does The Fascinating ‘Gilroy Pheromone Patch’ Work Like In Movies? - December 18, 2021
- Liquid Trust Review (An Oxytocin Based Social Pheromone Product From The ‘Mone Graveyard) - December 15, 2021
- Pure Romance Basic Instinct Review (Another Pheromone OilCologne From Amazon) - December 14, 2021