There is a direct link between testosterone levels, and the quality of natural pheromones produced by your body. The quality determines how people may respond to your natural pheromone signature.
If you haven’t studied the science of pheromones, then it might surprise you to find out there simple ways to boost your natural pheromones production (quality and quantity).
Pheromones are a byproduct of hormones that are inside the body.
In fact, pheromones ARE hormones, but they are technically “ectohormones” because they work outside the body (normal hormones work inside the body).
Many of the hormones which are directly translated into pheromone production are 16-androstenes, which is why the most heavily studied and usually the strongest pheromones often begin with “andro-“.
For example, a few common pheromones have the “androst” prefix (e.g. androstane, androstene, and androstadiene).
Knowing this, we can also modify our natural pheromones to significantly boost our overall attractiveness.
Much of our pheromone signatures are likely unchangeable (for example, genetic information).
However, it is still possible to modify our pheromone signatures significantly, by using what we know about hormones and the science of how external factors can influence our natural “odor”.
One of the easiest ways to do this, is by increasing your natural testosterone levels.
And because testosterone is the precursor to pheromones, boosting it can also increase your natural pheromone production.
This has tremendous effects on pheromones and your attractiveness.
But why would you want to do that in the first place when you have products to do it for you?
- Increasing your natural pheromones is a byproduct of high testosterone levels (which has a myriad of positive effects)… from feeling more confident, driven, dominant, attaining higher social respect, magnetic, charismatic, being “alpha”, and generally being far more attractive than the part of the population who doesn’t bother looking after themselves.
- Increasing your natural pheromones means you’ll also be naturally more attractive… you’ll have more presence (whether you use a pheromone product or not). It will make synthetic pheromone products even more effective than they already are.
- You’ll be happier, healthier, and have a clearer state of mind… “T” is known for all its effects that it has on muscle-heads. But you don’t have to go to that extreme (and I don’t recommend it either), to get huge mental/emotional benefits from it too. Higher testosterone levels are linked with higher cognition, bone health and huge improvements to overall mood.
In this article, I’ll cover all the ways you can dramatically boost your “natural pheromones” by boosting testosterone levels.
I’ve covered some ways men can boost their attractiveness here, but this is a more “holistic” way of going about it. In this article, we’ll be making our transformation from the inside out, rather than working on stuff like your appearance, how you dress, hygiene, etc.
Here are the topics I’ll cover:
- Not just another “go to the gym” rant (what types of exercises you NEED to do to stay healthy, even if you don’t lift or run)… going to the gym should be a part of every guys life. It’s where we hang out, talk about women, and make friends who push us further. If you’re the lone wolf, it helps you keep solid focus, which translates that same determination to other tasks. I offer my best tips and tricks to help MAXIMIZE the results you get from training, and optimizing your natural pheromone production.
- A quick summary of testosterone boosting foods, as well as foods that contain natural androgens… you would be shocked if you knew that what you eat could dramatically change your outlook on life, and influence your daily mood. Simply changing your diet and eating the right food can increase pheromone production naturally, make you feel better, and even make you look younger and more energetic.
- The low down on EXACTLY what supplements you should take, and which ones are trash… the “health” industry has created a marketplace of people who will pay anything to get the right supplements… to build bigger muscles, faster, and with little to no effort. I have used a lot of supplements (no steroids). But 99% of the time, very few have actually had any noticeable impact on my physique or overall health.
- Quick and easy lifestyle habits that will improve your bodies ability to produce natural pheromones… if all this is a bit overwhelming, in this section I’ll cover a few things you can start doing almost immediately to improve your testosterone levels. Not only that, but they will also most likely be helpful if you are an active person to recover from training, clear your mind, and feel much healthier overall.
- How you can use “secret alchemy” to create a happier, healthier mindset (and improve your overall sense of wellbeing)… even if you think this isn’t important, it’s something I advise people to do even if they don’t care for using pheromones. However, if you DO implement these techniques, you will notice a HUGE difference in how effective your “natural pheromones” really can be.
So let’s get started.
Testosterone is the highest up in the chain of command of androgen hormones. Weightlifting is the best way to increase it naturally.
It is the main precursor to pheromones, a lot of which are adrostenes, androstanes, and androstadienes.
If that sounds like gibberish at the moment, don’t worry.
You don’t have to understand what androgens/hormones are just yet.
Simply keep in mind that more testosterone = a more noticeable and healthy pheromone signal (especially for men).
Now, this is not a bodybuilding website, so I can’t give you bodybuilding routines or advise you on all the different exercises you can do.
However, there are ways to speed up muscle growth, and increase testosterone naturally (and fast).
- Focus on large, compound movements rather than selective exercises (lifting weights). What are compound exercises? “Compound exercises are movements that use multiple joints at one time. When you perform compound exercises, more muscle groups are recruited and used per exercise.” (source)… that means you should focus on exercises that work the entire body, or atleast several major muscle groups at once.
- The best exercises for upper body mass include: Bench press, shoulder press, pull ups, and pull downs. Be very careful and be sure to stretch before every workout, and after if you can too as this is a complicated muscle group. I have hurt my shoulders on multiple occasions through neglect of stretching and conditioning.
- The best exercises for lower body mass include: Squats and deadlifts (these also work out almost the entire body – watch your form and start slow with these). Be sure to include lunges, reverse lunges, sit down + stand up with weights. Do not forget to include to vary your workouts every few weeks. The body is clever, and will adapt to a routine (which means you will have to work harder for LESS muscle development).
- Do NOT skip out on body weight exercises and developing functional strength. Using body weight to get a workout in includes push ups, pull ups, body weight squats, up downs (get a bench and step on it with 1 leg, and step up. Rinse, repeat). You will be shocked at how many people can do huge numbers with weights, but can barely crank out a pull up. As an example, I had a lot of muscle when I first started learning how to breakdance – however, I noticed that I would get exhausted even after just an hour of training. I was training my 6 step, and balancing my body in unique angles… but I noticed that many bboys/break dancers were not as big, but a lot more agile and muscle-dense. You can decide on the balance that’s best for your goals.
- The best rep range for building muscle and boosting testosterone levels is in the 6-8 zone. Use short rest intervals and avoid lifting for over an hour, as it can cause problems with cortisol release (which will be counter productive, as it is catabolic and ruins the bodies ability to build muscle). You can get workouts done in 30-45 minutes if you push yourself, avoid talking in the gym, and take shorter rests… all of which can tremendously boost your natural testosterone levels. Remember to make sure to push as much weight as you can – just barely getting to 8 reps is the sweet spot for choosing your weight.
- The bodybuilders nightmare (cardio) is just a myth. It can significantly improve your muscle building and testosterone boosting endeavors… however, you should do it at low intensity, or what I recommend: Use HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). What is HIIT? If you are unfamiliar with this, it is basically use short bursts of high intensity cardio (such as sprints, then walking, then sprinting again). This has a positive impact on your bodies ability to burn fat, as well as increase your muscle mass and testosterone. Use intervals of 30 seconds (high and low intensity) for 20-30 minutes.
- Doing steady state cardio, running, or long periods or aerobic exercise may actually make you age faster… which will inevitably kill your muscle gain, lower your testosterone, and diminish your natural pheromones production. This is precisely why the best type of cardio is HIIT, or doing an activity which requires bursts of energy (think martial arts, high energy dance styles). Read this study for more info.
The very best foods to incorporate into your diet for maximum muscle and testosterone gain.
Before you start adding these things into your regular diet, you should also work out precisely what your requirements are (your macros – carbohydrates, proteins, and fats)…
Nobody has the exact same body type, fat/muscle ratio, and metabolism, which means you also need to account for a diet geared towards either losing weight, OR gaining muscle.
The most important metric you’ll need is your body fat %, current weight and daily activity levels.
You should get tested on an electronic sensor (usually they have these at 24 hour type gyms), or buying body fat calipers.
From there, you can fill out a calculator which will work out how much protein, carbs, and fats you should be eating each day.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before going through this list:
- Having a lower body fat % can be counter productive, especially if you are trying to maximize your testosterone. It can certainly make you appear more attractive, as you lose fat all over your body (makes your face and jawline much more defined). However, some people go to extreme levels and start avoiding anything with fat in it (or reducing their bf% to dangerously low levels). “Fat” sounds bad, but it is an essential food type that actually helps build testosterone. Maintaining your body fat at anywhere from 10%-15% is a healthy medium between fitness and lifestyle.
- There are a LOT of foods that can have a positive impact on your free testosterone levels, so I have narrowed it down to specific items that have scientifically proven effects. You will find lists all over the internet for all kinds of foods, supplements, and other things that are claimed as being the best “test-boosters”. But 90% of the time they are just made up “facts” (like crappy “top 10” lists which don’t cover anything useful at all).
Anyway, let’s get started:
- Foods and drinks that are natural aromatase inhibitors (prevents free testosterone from being converted into estrogens), and shown to increase testosterone levels… Grapeseed extract, non-alcoholic red wine, green tea, red grapes, dark chocolate, bananas, black eyed peas, walnuts, cashews, promengrate juice, truffles, pumpkin seeds, coconut, avocado, chia seeds, hot sauce, garlic, ginger, oyster, steak, watermelon, spinach, grass fed beef, potatoes, tuna, salmon, sardines, coffee.
- Fun fact: celery and truffles contain high amounts of androstenone and androstenol… celery in particular has been a known aphrodisiac since the time of ancient Roman’s, who dedicated the plant to Pluto (god of sex and hell). It is unknown what exactly happens when you consume actual pheromones, however, it can’t be denied that it is an excellent vegetable for it’s nutritional profile.
- Cruciferous vegetables are anti-estrogenic foods (most common ones include cabbage, asparagus, broccoli, brussels sprouts, kale)… this group of vegetables release a compound called indole-3 carbinole, which gets converted in di-indollyl methane, which converts estrogen into usable testosterone.
- Argan & olive oil (use these to cook or consume in teaspoons)… these are also fantastic for giving your insides a clean and clearing up your skin. “Testosterone and Lutenizing Hormone serum concentrations significantly increased after the intervention period. T levels increased by 19.9% and 17.4%” (source).
- AVOID: white bread, processed and simple sugars, licorice, soy, dairy, alcohol, trans fats, canned food and “preserved” items. Try to use brown sugar for white instead, replace table salt with Himalayan pink salt, and cut soft/fizzy drinks from your diet as much as possible. Also, dairy products like milk and cheese can be loaded with hormones that farmers use to make their cows produce more milk (and it can be harmful for your health). Eggs are generally okay.
Supplements are mostly a waste of time and money (and what you should really add to your arsenal)…
- Most multivitamins are a waste of money (they can also be bad for your health in high doses)... modern society has everyone convinced that they are missing this or that, and the supplement industry is no joke. They make billions on people who think they “need” them or they can improve their health in some way. I strongly recommend getting your vitamins from actual food (vegetables, fruits, red meat). Only use supplements if you know you are missing certain important nutrients in your diet.
- Proven supplement/s: Zinc + Magnesium (ZMA)… this is one of my best supplements for maintaining and improving your testosterone levels. It helps tremendously with tiredness, recovery, and clearing up mental fog, because it obviously works as a test booster. ZMA is simply a synergistic mix of Zinc and Magnesium.
- Other proven supplements: Resveratrol, DHEA, Vitamin D3, Creatine, forskolin. I have researched and used these supplements, and have found them effective. Resveratrol in particular is fantastic for reducing estrogen, and boosting testosterone levels. It is also found naturally in red grapes, red wine, cranberries, cocoa, dark chocolate.
- Herbal aphrodisiacs can be excellent mood/libido enhancers, however, their effects on testosterone levels are questionable. If you suffer from erectile dysfunction, they may help, but I do not recommend taking these for anything other than a libido or mood enhancer… maca, damiana, yohimbe (yohimbine), tribulus terrestris, horny goat weed, tongkat ali, L-arginine, panax ginseng (and gingseng variations), ashwagandha, pedalium murex, bulbine natalensis, fenugreek, stinging nettle, gingko biloba, eurycoma longfolia jack, shilajit,velvet antler, chrysin, kava kava, muira puama, cayenne, schisandra, cinnamon.
- Avoid overhyped, useless, and research-lacking supplements that claim they can build muscle, burn fat, boost testosterone… garcinia cambogia, acai berry extracts, BCAA’s, L Carnitine, DAA (D – Aspartic Acid), CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), glutamine, glucoasamine, calcium, chromium picolinate, hoodia gordonii, raspberry ketones.
- You can see a more complete list of testosterone supplements and research behind them here (note: this does not summarize all the information presented here). Also note that some supplements may be useful for things other than boosting t-levels – they may offer support for your joints, mood, recovery, or other benefits. Just because they are on this list does not make them completely worthless if they are something you might find useful (do your research too as there is a lot of quackery out there).
Lifestyle habits & boosting your natural pheromones enhance your ability to attract women, be dominant, and more confident.
- Get more sleep, and avoid using the computer, watching TV, or your phone for atleast an hour before bed. Yes, I know it’s difficult, but try to exchange it with a little quiet time reading or doing something constructive. This will improve your sleep quality and time dramatically which has proven to boost testosterone levels. Melatonin is also a great natural sleep aid.
- Avoid porn and masturbation (despite studies proving that porn actually does temporarily boost testosterone). However, many studies are now coming out saying that it has a very negative effect on your psychological state. Once you become accustomed to watching porn, you get addicted to the dopamine rush it gives you. And when that happens, you can become bored with other activities, such as pursuing women in real life. You might also experience a lack of motivation, anxiety, brain fog. Dopamine is a very addictive chemical, and it is one of the main reasons why romantic love happens (read this article about love pheromones).
- Use natural personal care products (these can interfere with your bodies natural hormonal balance)… you would be shocked at what kinds of chemicals are allowed in normal personal care items like shampoo, body cream, facial scrubs. A lot of them can cause endocrine disruptions, cause organ system toxicity, and developmental/reproductive toxicity. For a comprehensive list, go to safecosmetics.org.
- Reduce your stress level as much as possible… Stress makes the body release a hormone called cortisol, which can be destructive to your muscle gains, make you gain weight, lower testosterone levels, sperm count, and wreak havoc on your psychological state of mind. Stay active, eat healthy, and address the root causes of your stress as soon as possible.
By now, if you haven’t read the Secret Alchemy Of Personal Magnetism, I strongly recommend clicking that link and going through the report.
It has some very important concepts and ideas that will help tremendously when it comes to changing destructive behaviors quickly, and developing new, highly valuable social skills, confidence, and more.
But you might be wondering…
… what does that have to do with natural pheromones?
It’s VERY likely that your natural pheromone signature is a strong indicator of your personal traits.
Whether you are outgoing, assertive, happy, sad, anxious, have worries or doubt.
In this study I found, scientists tested groups of people, and the effects a series of videos had on their body odor.
In most cases, people were able to distinguish the 2 different sets of body odors, based on whether the movie induced fear/anxiety or other negative emotions… or whether the people were exposed to more positive material.
The fact that people were able to differentiate means that people CAN smell fear, insecurity, and anxiousness (fear also has its own distinct scent)…
… and because people can literally SMELL it on you, that means the way you feel inside directly translates to how pleasant your body odor is.
This is probably one of the more difficult ways to naturally boost your pheromone signal – but it is possible if you can grasp some of the ideas behind these studies.
But in a nutshell…
Your life is a representation of who you are. Your natural pheromones can indicate your emotional wellbeing.
That is precisely why I harp on being the most confident, magnetic, and charismatic person in the room. And you can do that by learning what it takes to be the most magnetic, charismatic, and confident person you can be.
Implement this with all with the other methods I’ve prescribed, and you’ll see an enormous, positive difference in how you’re perceived by other people in no time.
… whether you amp up your natural pheromones or not!
Thank you for reading,
- Phero Joe
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- A Message To Women (From An Emotional Vampire). Men, Do NOT Read Unless … - October 27, 2020
- How To “Possess” Women’s Mind & Body: The Art Of PLAYER Style Conversation - October 24, 2020
- MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way (Is It Really The “Red Pill” We Need?) - October 23, 2020