Copulins – From The Word “Copulate”
- Copulins do not have a CAS number, or molecular weight as the chemicals listed above – they are produced in women’s vaginal secretions and are made up of fatty acids in certain ratios (which was first synthesized by Astrid Jutte).
Known effects from testing and reports
- Boost men’s testosterone levels by up to 150% when exposed to it, and heighten men’s desire to copulate when exposed. This is a core ingredient in several excellent female pheromone formulas currently available.
- Block a mans ability to judge the attractiveness of a woman objectively. According to some studies conducted by Astrid Jutte and Karl Grammer, men judged women far more attractive when they were exposed to copulins, sometimes even beating more naturally attractive women.
- In some cases, small doses of copulins in men’s pheromone formulas can used as “social proof”, in order to convey a subconscious message that the man wearing them recently had sex. Naturally, this attracts more women to the wearer.
- Men respond to the scent of a woman
- Copulins block a man’s ability to judge a woman’s attractiveness by the way she looks
- The Gilroy Oceans 13: Does The Fascinating ‘Gilroy Pheromone Patch’ Work Like In Movies? - December 18, 2021
- Liquid Trust Review (An Oxytocin Based Social Pheromone Product From The ‘Mone Graveyard) - December 15, 2021
- Pure Romance Basic Instinct Review (Another Pheromone OilCologne From Amazon) - December 14, 2021