Beta THDOC – The “Disinhibition” Pheromone
- Common name/s: B-THDOC, Beta-THDOC, BDoc
- Chemical name/s: 5β-PREGNAN-3α, 21-DIOL-20-ONE
- Molecular Weight: 334.49
- CAS Number: 567-03-3
Known effects from testing and reports
- This is an extremely “touchy” molecule, as some people see results with it and others do not (or they see effects, but they are negative – which still means it is working on some level). It is described as a disinhibitor, and will remove the “surface level” face that people normally show you, and reveal their true feelings about you. That’s why it’s called a disinhibition pheromone.
- Can be described as a harsher version of A-THDOC. To elaborate, B-THDOC contains similar effects, however it seems much more “pushy” in the way it generates them.
- Reduces physical space between people. If people like you, they will want to be nearer to your presence – however, the slightest dislike may push them further away than if you had not worn this molecule at all.
- If not used with other pheromones, it can be particularly off putting to people. People may find you weird, or feel uncomfortable with your presence, as it promotes a very “honest” type of feeling. A type of honesty that they are not used to having with most people, even close friends.
- Not suitable for use on NEW people. As mentioned above, people may find it a little bit strange that they feel like they can openly talk to you with complete and total honesty and bring out their “real” core person. However, for close friends, your social circle, it is an excellent way to develop an even deeper, more meaningful relationship.
- As you can tell, this is a molecule you might want to use with great caution. Contrary to what’s been said here about the negative effects, if you want to amplify your other pheromones, adding B-THDOC is probably one of the strongest ways to do it.
Latest posts by Phero Joe (see all)
- Pheromones and the Workplace: Can They Influence Professional Success? - June 8, 2023
- Pheromone Perfumes and Colognes: Do They Really Work? - June 8, 2023
- Pheromone Parties: What Are They And Do They Actually Work? - June 8, 2023