Beta-Androsterone – The “Charmer” or Swag Pheromone
- Common names: Epi-androsterone, b-rone
- Chemical name: 3β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one
- Molecular Weight: 290.44 g/mol
- CAS Number: 481-29-8
Known effects from testing and reports
Epi-androsterone is a powerful “social” type of pheromone, which allows the wearer to be perceived as more likable, enhances social acceptance and fluidity, and brightens up the mood of people around you. People see you as easy to get along with.
- Sometimes it creates a sense of “awe” around the wearer, you may get amazed looks from both men and women. However, women in particular seem to much more “magnetized” by its presence than men.
- Can be perceived as feminine. Often times, epi-androsterone is not used as a core ingredient in male pheromone formulas – it is used as an amplifier for a mix of pheromones. Men may perceive you as “weak” and act strangely towards you if you use too much.
- The wearer, and people exposed tend to see things in a more positive light, even if there are reasons to be negative or in a bad mood.
- Seems much more attractive to younger women from 18 to their 20’s. Older women might find it attractive, but tend to be more attracted to men with higher alpha-androsterone pheromones.
- Self effects also include an increased feeling of wellbeing, a sense that you are socially well accepted, and less restraint when speaking. You may find yourself being more outspoken or charismatic in your speech.
- Strangely, as a standalone pheromone, it is more feminine low doses (up to 15mcg), however, higher doses tend to be seen as MORE masculine, much like it’s alpha counterpart. It is known as a core ingredient in XiSt by PheromoneXS, and produces a fun “boyfriend” vibe to younger women.
- Neurosteroid, epi-androsterone binds to GABA receptors
- Epiandrosterone is a metabolite of the most abundant adrenal androgenic steroid dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in young adult humans
- Epiandrosterone sulfate prolongs the detectability of testosterone
- Raw Chemistry Pheromone Cologne Review: Average Product, But Works Okay - March 10, 2020
- Casanova by S1CK Jewelry (SILENT Lady Killer, “Crushy Imprinting” Social Mix) - March 8, 2020
- Alpha Q by S1CK: A True PLAYER Attraction Formula (Better Than Bad Wolf?!) - September 25, 2018