Estratetraenol (EST) – The “Nurturing”, Protective Pheromone
- Common name/s: EST
- Chemical name: estra-1,3,5(10),16-tetraen-3-ol
- Molecular Weight: 254.366 g/mol
- CAS Number: 1150-90-9
Known effects from testing and reports
- Estratetraenol is a female pheromone and is not produced by males. However, in small doses, men wearing it will find that EST is an excellent mood booster, stress reliever, and generally a “feel good” molecule. People exposed to it instantly get a brighter disposition and feel uplifted, energized, and more social in your presence.
- Females may wear EST more generously as it creates an air of femininity , and encourages men to act more “alpha” in your presence. However, it is not to intimidate – they often find EST comforting, encouraging them to act chivalrous, and more affectionate towards the wearer. Some men however, report that the vulnerable vibe EST projects is frightening or irritating in some ways, as they are turned off by weakness.
- Can make women feel adored, more “girly”, and more ditsy. While this is not a terribly bad thing, some women may find that it reduces their status in professional environments in high doses.
- Some men feel that they need to protect the wearer of EST as they are vulnerable, or perceived as physically weaker, more womanly etc. In some early testing, I found that guys would try and “protect” me from people bantering etc as if it was being taken personally. For women, this is good, for men, giving off weak signals is not attractive.
- Estratetraenol is used in SOME men pheromone formulas, however it is in extremely small doses, in order to offset the aggressive nature of more “alpha” molecules.
- Estratetraenol and Androstadienone found to exhibit gender-specific effects on primates
- Hypothalamus activation when smelling odorous steroids sstratetraenol and androstadienone.
- True Love by S1CK (Hypnotic, POTENT Mental & Emotional Imprint, “Instant Crush”) - October 20, 2021
A Message To Women (From An Emotional Vampire). Men, Do NOT Read Unless …- October 27, 2020
- How To “Possess” Women’s Mind & Body: The Art Of PLAYER Style Conversation - October 24, 2020