Pheromax, like the infamous “Pherazone” is one of those products that’s floated around the internet for years now… but the question is, does it actually work?
Pheromax – just the name is enough to give me the “sketchy” feeling I get around unknown pheromone products. I’ve always been highly skeptical of products that have “pher” in the title, because they always seem to be overhyped, under delivering garbage…
But I digress – Pheromax actually came as a bit of a surprise.
I realized I still had a bottle from an old order after doing some pre-xmas cleaning, and decided to give it a shot among the festivities over the last few weeks (just not on any important subjects lol).
Note: this is also known as “Pheromax Man” – they are the same product to avoid any confusion.
That means parties, dinner outings, hang outs with a few friends and friends of friends.
One of the things I noticed is that it seems to be a bit of a “background” pheromone, where it hits slowly but becomes a bit more obvious over time.
However, even when a subject has been exposed for a while, it could be simply due to having good game, or being turned on due to androstenone present in the product.
This effect could easily be reproduced if you did a “homebrew” mix with several of the basic molecules that make up this formula (I go in a bit more detail below).
But other than that, the self effects were very mild compared to other products that are available… I sensed that there was a sort of “inner calm” in me, and I felt comfortable and confident.
It was nothing too out of the ordinary as this is my natural state… however, I did think it was a bit more obvious due to the pheromone content.
Surprisingly though, one of the first things I noticed, is that pheromones are definitely noticeable in the smell.
Its not terrible, but it’s not great either.
I am not great at differentiating between different pheromones and notes like some people with highly acute noses are, but it is definitely present – a big step up from the blatant pure “scam” products out there.
Pheromax actually did get a few hits, but they are mild compared to higher quality pheromones for men available.
After looking into the ingredients on the website, I found that it is made up of androstenol, androstenone, and androstadienone – 3 of the most basic components we have at our disposal. If you would like to get the effects that each of these have individually, read over the effects of human pheromones.
To be clear, I am pretty certain that these pheromones are working as the ingredients list is public.
- The effects of androstenol are obvious as there are social differences… people seem more open to interaction, friendly, and are more likely to be engaged if you talk to them. However, there is no exceptional amount of “pull”, unlike more powerful pheromone formulas with more advanced “social” elements built in.
- Androstadienone also has noticeable effects on women… however, it doesn’t seem to have anything extraordinary about it. Androstadienone is a fantastic molecule, and arguably on the one of the best we have at our disposal – but its easy to just throw this into a basic mix with androstenone and androstenol and could even be done as a beginner pheromone enthusiast. (These molecules are EASILY accessible to anyone through PheromoneXS and several other vendors – PXS just makes it easy because you can choose dosage, oil, or alcohol carriers etc).
- Androstenone seems to be dosed lower, for slow, simmering “background” attraction… the problem with this is, even when you’ve been around a target for long enough, the attraction is NOT all that “strong” compared to some of the heavy hitters that are already available. Its definitely present in the product, but I think it could benefit from a heftier dose, or atleast adding a few more interesting molecules to make a new unique product – as it stands, there is just nothing groundbreaking about the product at all.
This is also one of the main reasons I feel that Pheromax is a highly overpriced product, with a very outdated formula…
We have advanced leaps and bounds in terms of complexity and our knowledge of how pheromones work, and there are now far better options on the market.
Especially when you realize it costs a hefty $79.95!
Frankly, I am quite happy to pay fairly large prices for pheromone products, because they help make my life better.
But in this case, this product is way too basic, doesn’t have the effects to back it up, and just costs too much for what it is… perhaps if it was half of that, or even lower it may be worth it for the cool bottle and as a backup – but currently, its just not worth it.
I would even recommend Raw Chemistry as an alternative, as it is in the same category. The products work, they’re just not very good.
For the same price, you could pick up a fantastic product with proven results from Liquid Alchemy Labs, Alpha Dream, Pheromone Treasures etc
The high end products available from those vendors are far more worthy of your hard earned money.
To make things worse, there are also a lot of fake “Pheromax reviews” out there, that are purely affiliate scam websites (same thing is common with scams such as Pherlure & Pherazone).
(Also note that they attempt to use fake research, much like the Athena pheromones 10x product line – to try and give validity to the products effectiveness).
These are websites that will try to give you a fake “personal review” of the product and make it sound like the best thing since sliced bread…
Unfortunately this time, “German engineering” didn’t really deliver anything groundbreaking… however, it may have been a decent product a few years back.
That’s right – this product is actually a German manufacturer so maybe they’ve still got a bit of catching up to do in terms of where we are with pheromones presently.
Hopefully, they will continue to develop their product in the future, and we’ll see an updated formula that can actually compete with the likes of Pheromone Treasures, PheromoneXS, Hax and the other great vendors out there.
In the mean time, Pheromax… please avoid making up fake “news” stories like this!
The fake Pheromax reviews are enough to turn off most intermediate pheromone users, so this is taking it a little far…
That about wraps it up for this Pheromax review
This was probably one of the shortest articles ever on this site… but the truth is, there’s just not a whole lot to say about this product.
Pheromax could possibly be a decent “mixer” or base/diluter product for other products, but on its own, there is just no justification for the extreme price tag.
Anyway, here’s a final summary.
If you’re not impressed, don’t worry – there are plenty of poor quality pheromones on the market trying to ride the wave.
Just be happy you aren’t wasting your earned money on it.
And if you’re really on the bargain train, it costs nothing to work on improving your NATURAL pheromone levels too.
Thank you for reading,
- Phero Joe
P.S. If you were looking for products that actually work, you might have been a little disappointed by the fact that this is just another product that attempts to take advantage of the “research” available. Unfortunately, this product is like many vendors who attempt to exploit people for their own gain. In fact, there are several “red flags” you should look for before ordering any pheromone product, because more than likely it is a mass produced piece of junk. Read this article about pheromone scams if you’re unsure.
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- A Message To Women (From An Emotional Vampire). Men, Do NOT Read Unless … - October 27, 2020
- How To “Possess” Women’s Mind & Body: The Art Of PLAYER Style Conversation - October 24, 2020
- MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way (Is It Really The “Red Pill” We Need?) - October 23, 2020