Raw Chemistry’s pheromone cologne has been floating around the internet for a while now, and I regularly get requests to review the product. But I’ve refused as I believed it would be a waste of time (it was, but we’ll get to that in a moment).
Whenever I get asked for a Raw Chemistry review, I normally advise people not to go “off the reservation”, and just stick with tried and true vendors I recommend.
Vendors who pride themselves on outstanding craftsmanship and providing great pheromone products.
I’ve finally caved, so I can point people in the right direction.
Luckily, I can keep this review pretty short as there isn’t a whole lot to explain…
But first, I want to talk a little bit about deception – and why it matters in the pheromone world…
This product literally has over 7000+ reviews on Amazon – but don’t be fooled.
This is the internet, where anything is possible.
And FAKE reviews are one of those things that can and do happen (yes, even “verified” ones).
This can happen with services available on the internet which provide fake verified reviews…
… and it can also happen when free products are given away in exchange for a review.
The manufacturer doesn’t have to say it HAS to be positive, but it more than likely will be (because people just LOVE free shit).
It’s impossible to know for sure, but I strongly believe 80+% of the reviews are total rubbish.
In fact, after browsing through their feedback, I noticed a few mentioning they received free samples in exchange for a review…
I’ve captioned them in case you’re reading from a mobile device.
Even if you do look past the false/forced reviews, there is nothing really “special” about Raw Chemistry Labs Pheromones.
This type of behavior instantly loses credibility in my eyes, and is also disappointing because it takes away from vendors that actually care about their products.
Normally, I would throw this one straight into the “scam” pile.
But after my initial skepticism, I decided to give it a shot anyway and see if there may be something worthwhile.
However, I quickly found some minor effects – so it wasn’t completely useless.
- Night clubs and bar scenarios… absolutely nothing notable to speak of. Women seemed to act as normal, no attention grab, no personal space invasion, no more than “normal” amounts of touching or flirtation. That being said, night time environments can be difficult tests to pass for any pheromone cologne product, even great ones.
- Social circles with majority of females… I noticed girls seemed a little chattier than usual, but I have a baseline of how many of my close female friends react when using various pheromones (the variety of women varies in age, ethnicity, attractiveness, levels of attraction towards me for as much accuracy as possible). It was nothing too far out of the ordinary.
- Women I don’t know in various places (work, malls, etc)… while I did see some minor extra attention, it was also nothing too far out of the ordinary. I noticed some women come into my personal space, which may just be chalked up to hopeful thinking.
For the cheap price, there’s not much else you could expect – you simply get what you pay for.
At the very least, the price at around $30USD isn’t terrible – you get a somewhat soapy scent which some people may like.
Even then, I’ve bought knock offs of popular products which are 99% identical to the originals for less than $10 (which I would prefer over the Raw Chemistry pheromone cologne).
I believe your hard earned money could be used for much better pheromones to attract women.
I would much prefer to pick up products from PheromoneXS in the same/similar price range – and they are some of the best on the market.
Despite the massive amounts of “positive” reviews, Raw Chemistry’s pheromone cologne formula falls short of the standards we expect today…
It’s important to note, the reviews on Amazon are also from people who are complete newbies to pheromones.
So of course, once they get their first obvious hits from women it can be exciting.
I read through many of the reviews and had a good chuckle at them – all had something to the effect of getting smiles, stares, and other indicators of interest.
I don’t blame them however, as it can be spooky, exciting, and damn near unbelievable the first time…
But as (myself and most of my readers) have more experience testing various products, these hits don’t really mean anything.
As I’ve mentioned in my reviews, it’s what happens AFTER that matters.
Do women become physically closer, more aroused, more playful and flirty?
Do women get noticeably more “attached” to you than they otherwise would?
How do the “reviewers” on Amazon differentiate between placebo effect and whether its pheromones?
All these questions take time, effort, and skill to answer.
That’s experience that people leaving the reviews simply don’t have.
My conclusion is that Raw Chemistry labs pheromones are just “average” products – with a whole lot of marketing dollars behind them.
The difference is that whoever is behind this particular brand, put a little more effort into the actual product.
Anyway, here’s a quick summary of Raw Chemistry pheromone (men’s cologne) review:
- Raw Chemistry For Him is very AVERAGE and provides nothing that hasn’t already been done 10x better… at best, the formula most likely contains a dose of androstenone, and probably some basic communication type pheromones such as alpha-androstenol / beta-androstenol. There were no notable hits from using this, apart from a little extra chatter when tested around women I know, as well as some situations with unfamiliar women.
- I believe this product is strictly a marketing play, with smart people who know how to work Amazon’s algorithms and maximize it for as long as possible… this is why products like PherX start racking up hundreds or thousands of reviews quickly, and then some other random product takes the top spot. It’s a shame none of the products actually work, but perhaps the real pheromones should remain for those of us who prefer it – less competition is better!
- Raw Chemistry is available in both pheromone oil and cologne variants… I tested both to gauge effects, but they both delivered below average to average results. The most notable hit was a woman who kept staring out of the corner of her at a coffee shop, but this does happen from time to time, with or without pheromones. COULD be a potential effect, but it can easily be chalked up to chance.
- Women did seem to notice my presence slightly more, possibly due to a small amount of andostenone in the mix… we all know this particular molecule can cause women to become aroused, and give an “alpha” and edgy vibe to men in high doses. However, I don’t believe there is any significant amount of this, or any other pheromone to make it effective.
- The pheromone formula may be designed this way specifically so it can be mass marketed (low risk of “ghosting”/overdose etc)… with more powerful pheromone products, there are risks of using too much product, which can end up having negative consequences. These consequences may include being “ghosted” (ignored, people being short tempered with you, acting like you don’t exist)… all the way to straight up dismissive. This is because synthetic pheromones are impossible to tell apart from real ones, and there is nothing natural about having the pheromones that 10 men can produce coming from one person. This is an instant disconnect in women’s minds, and cause the negative effects.
Finals thoughts on Raw Chemistry pheromone colognes for men
All in all, there wasn’t a whole lot to test, and I got through about half before I decided to stop testing (I gave it the best chance it could have).
It’s a shame that companies like this crop up, bang out a product, and then proceed to spend tens of thousands of dollars on the advertising and marketing…
… and still fail to reach out to true artisans in the field to help them create a worthy product.
While the Raw Chemistry product is “okay”, its nothing groundbreaking.
However, if you just want a cheap product to get your feet wet, it may be worth checking out.
And if you have got the product, what were your experiences?
That about wraps it up for this piece.
Thank you for reading.
- Phero Joe
P.S. If you have found this review while looking for REAL Raw Chemistry reviews, feel free to visit my bio and browse around the site. If you just want a great product that’s already been tested, reviewed, and has my “seal of approval”, be sure to check out my choice of top pheromone products here.
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- A Message To Women (From An Emotional Vampire). Men, Do NOT Read Unless … - October 27, 2020
- How To “Possess” Women’s Mind & Body: The Art Of PLAYER Style Conversation - October 24, 2020
- MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way (Is It Really The “Red Pill” We Need?) - October 23, 2020