PherX pheromone oil is another product that has been getting a lot of inquiries lately – it has been around for over a decade, but it is most likely a scam brand.
Anyway, let’s get right into it.
PherX pheromone oil isn’t as “hyped up” as many other scam products (such as Pherlure, Nexus, Pheromone Advantage)… however, they still attempt to use scientific research to justify their products supposed effectiveness.
This is one of my major “red flags” when I look at new pheromone companies that seem to crop up every once in a while.
With all the marketing power behind these kinds of products, it’s amazing that they don’t spend money to create a truly great product… or atleast make a product that may work, even better.
The thing is, there actually are some effects which include:
- Subtle communication and friendliness. Women seem to be more open to talking, but not much more. There is no real “pull” from the product to intrigue women, nor any “sexual” aspect that I can figure out from the product. At the very most, a sexier side seems to roll out after about 4 hours, which is most likely the transition that androstenol makes, to androstadienone and androstenone.
- Hits, but it’s pretty much the same as what would happen without pheromones. The hits from the product are negligible – if you dress well, don’t look scruffy, and take care of yourself, you’ll get the same hits anyway. I can’t attribute everything solely to the effects of PherX, because it’s not strong enough to draw any conclusions. It has minimal impact in most interactions as far as I could tell in using both the alcohol and oil versions of the product.
- Has some self effects, most likely due to androsterone and androstenol. The effects of these 2 pheromones are clear on me. Androsterone seems to make me feel more “centered”, whereas androstenol seems to make me feel more talkative. However, I didn’t really notice any “sexual” effects. If there is androstenone (for sexual arousal), it is either very low in dose, or buffered too heavily to be useful. See the human pheromone effect summary.
There’s not really much else to say about the product itself, however, I did find some interesting information.
I was originally going to post this back at my original site, PheromonePro.
There was actually a review for both the pheromone oil and spray versions of the product, however, they are both equally useless.
I knew the product was a dud, and didn’t require a whole lot of time to explain but I thought it should be out there for people who are looking for REAL reviews on the product.
But just before that, I searched up about whether the product was still available, and came across some very concerning information:
PherX is also very sketchy to order from – I found several reports on ripoffreport.com.
Now, anyone can make these kinds of claims to sabotage a company…
However, I have known terry0400-40 for several years (he even sent me a bottle of True Love a few years back, along with some Hax products when I was in a bit of a pinch).
On a side note, Terry0400-40 is a known tester and has proven his trustworthiness.
And the results of his testing which are usually right on the money with myself and other experienced testers of pheromones.
So it was a shocker to see this happening…
He posted this to the pheromone forums too, which is how I know this report is real.
If you can’t read the text in the image, Terry0400-40 actually received religious pamphlets instead of his product – and he was unable to resolve it for some time (actually, I’m not sure if this was ever resolved – unless of course he took it to the bank and had to cancel his cards, file a dispute, etc).
Here is an image of his package from the company:
There are also several other reports:
This is on another level from simply offering a product that doesn’t work… PherX is not trustworthy as a vendor.
The funny thing is that it’s rated higher than most pheromone products on the Amazon marketplace, however, these can easily be faked.
Many companies have done this, and you can tell by the number of reviews that DON’T have “verified purchase” listed.
There were also a few companies that got sued for posting fake reviews.
The vendors that would pay people to buy the products and subsequently leave a review are rife – and it wouldn’t be surprising if they were jacking them up here too.
Unless you want to go through the hassle of cancelling your credit card, updating all your payment information for stuff that you need…
… it would be wise to steer clear of this company.
Also, be weary of “PherX reviews” online, most of them are just fake affiliate sites that don’t actually test the products.
If you know anything about online marketing, you’ll know that there are companies that will promise just about anything to make a quick buck.
On the plus side, this particular product isn’t advertised extremely heavily on the spammy side.
However, what it has done is gained a lot of media attention for whatever reason (much like Dr Cutlers Athena pheromone products).
There are very big publishers who have most likely been paid to write about the product and link to it, as well as the product pages…
… and they are usually written from the point of view of a naive “newbie” to the world of pheromones.
But don’t be fooled – these are “advertorials” for PherX pheromone reviews, and the authors were most likely paid to link to the products on Amazon and other big publishing websites.
There were a few shills on the pheromone forums too, which had made accounts within days of posting their praise for the product – so be extra careful if you do decide to order (don’t know why anyone would though).
Anyway, let’s wrap this up.
Here’s a quick summary and final review for PherX pheromone oil:
Thanks for reading,
- Phero Joe
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- A Message To Women (From An Emotional Vampire). Men, Do NOT Read Unless … - October 27, 2020
- How To “Possess” Women’s Mind & Body: The Art Of PLAYER Style Conversation - October 24, 2020
- MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way (Is It Really The “Red Pill” We Need?) - October 23, 2020