Pheromone oils can work in VERY different ways from their alcohol based counterparts in terms of self effects, and effects on others. But which one is the best?
Pheromone oil vs alcohol – it doesn’t really seem like a big deal …
But sometimes one mix may work for someone, and for someone else it’s a complete bomb (and vice-versa).
Whether it’s due to body chemistry, our “natural” personalities, or our resistance to being controlled is highly debatable.
Nobody really knows why at this point.
However, what we do know is that there is a BIG difference in how a specific formulation (whether it’s oil based, alcohol based, or anything else) can completely change how a product works.
For example, in my Evolve-XS review, I mention that the alcohol version of the product works, but it simply hits too hard and fast which can be a little off putting to women.
It is exactly the same pheromones, in the exact same ratios…
The carrier (in this case, pheromone oil) made all the difference in the results I got.
In a moment, I’ll elaborate on some of the differences to see which “type” might be best for you.
Frankly, I personally prefer pheromone oils for a wide variety of reasons.
However, alcohol based mixes still have their place, and there are pros and cons to both.
Here are some of the CORE differences in how they work.
- Pheromone oils typically have a MUCH larger concentration of pheromones per ml, than alcohol based mixes. As an example, a single 10ml bottle of XiSt contains a whopping 58.23 mg of pheromones, while the 10ml version of the alcohol based mix contains 28.94 mg.
- Self effects tend to be SIGNIFICANTLY better with pheromone oils vs pheromone sprays. Due to the high concentration of pheromones, the “cloud” it creates is much more concentrated than an alcohol based carrier. Although alcohol is effective, it tends to “spread” the signal from the pheromones around (sometimes this means the target isn’t sure who’s responsible for making them feel a certain way).
- Alcohol based pheromone sprays can “hit” targets faster, whereas pheromone oils hit “deeper”… what I mean by that is alcohol tends to disperse a LOT quicker and hit your targets almost immediately. However, oil based pheromone products can take longer to hit – but when they hit, it’s nuclear. It ranges from several minutes to hours depending on the target, the specific product you’re using, your natural personality, etc.
- The “projection distance” from alcohol based products is much better than oils. Most pheromone sprays will work in a range of 10-15 ft, with closer obviously being much better to ensure your target gets a good whiff of the pheromones. With pheromone oils, this range is shortened to about 4-8 feet being the max projection limit. In order to get the most from your oil based pheromones, you must be in close range of your intended target.
- Pheromone oils tend to last about 6-8 hours, whereas alcohol based products last roughly 2-4 hours optimally. There is a lot of variation because it depends on the specific product, your body chemistry, and your environment. There are some exceptions, such as x22 by Hax Pheromones where it has a short half life, but in general oils tend to diffuse a lot slower.
- Pheromone oil works slightly better, because they are perceived in a more “natural” way… the slow diffusion of oil means that your target, and people around you will “believe” your pheromone signature more easily. Sometimes, there can be resistance to a pheromone signal, because it is overwhelming, or doesn’t “suit” you (congruence). In fast paced environments like bars or nightclubs, using an alcohol-heavy mix is preferable.
Remember, all this doesn’t mean that “alcohol” based mixes are bad.
Both oil and alcohol based pheromone mixes are still powerful, but if there is an oil based version of a product I would definitely reach for it first.
On another note, most pheromone companies use a mixture – typically a 1:10 ratio of oil to alcohol in order to “fix” the pheromones.
Obviously if it was ALL alcohol it would evaporate within an hour.
That would be as good as spraying on water.
With all that said, there are a few vendors using NEW carriers to improve duration and “diffusion” methods.
As an example, Liquid Alchemy Labs came out with a GEL based product called Overdose, and afterwards SXD-9.
Alpha Dream uses their own propriety mix of silicone/alcohol in order to create their formulas, which also works extremely well.
The crazy part is, some of these products on offer also behave in DRASTICALLY different ways than their standard oil/alcohol mixes.
At the end of the day, everyone is different and has different situations where they need certain products to work.
For example, if you know you are going to have limited time with a target, it might be best to go with a spray type product because it hits quicker.
If you are going to have a few hours around a desired target, then using a pheromone oil might be your best bet.
It’s up to you to exercise sound judgement and choose a product suitable for you.
As long as you understand the basic differences between pheromone oil and alcohol, then it’s pretty easy to do.
Also, if you’ve found a great pheromone product, then always check with the vendor to see if the product is available in different formats.
Be sure to choose a pheromone oil or alcohol based product depending on what you NEED, not just because the oils tend to work a lot better…
You might even find that the sprays work better for YOU personally.
Remember that this is all quite subjective – and even though I did not like the original version of Evolve-XS (as stated earlier), the oil version worked fantastically…
Conversely, both versions of XiSt work very well for me, and I often use the 2 together to create even faster results with the “reset”/romantic type of effects it creates.
The spray version of the product hits quickly, while the oil works its magic in the background.
Just have a think about your requirements before you buy, and it’ll be fine – the point is, don’t stress about this too much, either format will work!
Thanks for reading,
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- Raw Chemistry Pheromone Cologne Review: Average Product, But Works Okay - March 10, 2020
- Casanova by S1CK Jewelry (SILENT Lady Killer, “Crushy Imprinting” Social Mix) - March 8, 2020
- Alpha Q by S1CK: A True PLAYER Attraction Formula (Better Than Bad Wolf?!) - September 25, 2018