X22 is one of the most underrated, sexiest, social powerhouse pheromone products available. It’s fun, memorable, attractive… but the most intriguing part? It’s not just for being “social”…
Hax Pheromones hasn’t been given enough credit on the site, so I decided to start off reviews for their products with a bang…
One of my favorite “social” products, X22.
Although it’s classified as a social, it’s much more than that – it covers the bases for several categories including attraction, alpha/status, as well as social.
… but because it excels as a “social” product, that’s what we’ll be judging it on.
One of the reasons it’s in my top 5 social pheromone products is because …
X22 has some important features that most “social” products just don’t have
And one of them is just how incredibly effective it is at making YOU social.
A lot of products work just because they make other people react favorably.
But one of the core reasons this is such a fantastic social is that really brings out your “inner drive” to be social with other people.
The self effects are so intense that it can literally force me to “break out of my shell”, even if I don’t really feel like it…
To elaborate, I am a very busy guy.
I spend a lot of time studying, reading, writing… so when it’s time to be be social, I often have trouble communicating.
I can’t think of anything cool to say, have trouble asking “questions”, and feel kind of “left out” because of the way I feel – anti-social.
Keep in mind, I AM naturally sociable.
However, once I get stuck into more “brainiac” tasks, I can nerd out for hours.
As a result, this causes me to feel introverted, and not really feel like socializing, or picking up women, or hanging out with friends.
Sometimes, it can take HOURS to break free from that mentality.
However, applying X22 results in a SURGE of energy that allows me to be able to more charismatic, confident, and eloquent in how I communicate
The unreal self effects, combined with the magnetism of X22, results in one thing.
A sexy, social beast who can open and communicate with anyone.
We’ll talk more about the “sexy” element of the product in a minute, but first…
It’s not just about being able to “communicate” effectively that makes X22 such a fantastic social.
While I won’t go as far as saying that it can cause imprinting/fallout, there’s no denying that your social interactions will be memorable for the people involved.
They will see you as someone who’s just “cool”, and someone who’s definitely worth getting to know.
During my testing, this became noticeable because I frequent nightclubs and bars frequently.
I also manage to talk to a bunch of random drunk people, who either act, or genuinely don’t even remember who you are when you run into them around town.
The people you had such “exciting” conversations with, are suddenly strangers you’ve never spoken to.
However, X22 proved its slight “imprinting” effects by having these same people react with excitement, or like seeing an actual friend.
… the conversation continues and the relationship builds.
It is a potent ice breaker that lets people connect with you for real, instead of just being another forgettable “cool guy” in the night.
It’s also very memorable for women…
As you know, women in nightclubs and bars are also social butterflies that jump from guy to guy.
They are often hard to keep the attention of, and will forget you the instant you leave.
They also lose interest very quickly, which makes nightclubs and bars some of the best places for testing pheromones…
It’s also a great way to test just how much attraction/pulling power they have.
This is where things get even more interesting for X22.
It works excellent as a magnetic ice breaker… women feel playful, flirting is well received, and sometimes women will feeling comfortable opening you too.
It goes with out saying, but if it’s effective for women in the nightclub…
… then it will be triple effective while people aren’t in an inebriated. Also, there’s no loud music, no “competition”, and no friends to distract your target.
I’ve had women open me with all sorts of products, but there is a particular property x22 has that makes women particularly “sticky” to the wearer.
Women simply want to be around you.
Whether it’s because of the “imprinting” or not, this “sticky” behavior from women means they will be magnetized/intrigued by your presence…
… which lets you drop game on them when they’re nearby.
This is different from your regular “attraction” pheromone formula, because it invites them into your presence, rather than you having to go and break walls down.
This “sexy/sensual” element is very prominent in X22, making it one of the most well rounded social pheromone products to date
Although there are better products suited for attraction, X22 also has its place as a “backup”, just in case something goes wrong with your other attraction mixes.
For example, if you use too much product (and cause yourself an OD – ghosting/weird effects), and don’t have a chance to wash it off properly – then X22 will save the day.
And not only will it save the day… it will potentiate the effects of your “overdose”, and make the combo even more powerful.
Intimidation will turn to respect, and aggressive/weird/dismissive behavior often turns to intrigue.
This is very important for times when you need a product to work but you’ve either used too little or too much.
It will add just the right amount of social/alpha/sexy into your mix and put it on FIRE
On second dates, or follow up meetings with women, I would recommend something specifically designed for that purpose (either romance or straight seduction) — or combining it with M512 (another fantastic product from the Hax line).
You can also combine it with other slightly more intimidating mixes, if you are targeting younger women, since they tend to respond especially well to X22.
That’s covers most of the “core” aspects that makes x22 really stand out in the social category.
There are other socials with distinct differences that may be more suitable for your purposes – but it’s definitely a worthy competitor for every mans arsenal.
X22 by Hax Pheromones Review Summary
- X22 is an excellent social that goes way beyond meaningless chatter. It gives you a magnetic, approachable, high status swagger… people will view you as a cool, sociable, and respectable person and will feel compelled to engage you in some cases. This “brute force” effect goes hand in hand with the self effects, making for one of the most potent social pheromone products I’ve used to date.
- X22 has INSANE self effects, and creates a “phero-rush” on application… I don’t get “heavy” self effects much more, and this is one of the few products that creates this effect (I use it sparingly for this reason). I enjoy the feeling of a social powerhouse washing over me, but it is slightly over-stimulating (like a mild pre-workout) — however, this is just attesting to how much pheromone Hax really shoves into their products. Do NOT drive or use machinery if you feel dizzy, or silghtly disoriented afterwards. I have the same warning for other strong pheromone products.
- X22 has the effect of being able to almost “force” you to be social, even if you don’t feel like it… I work online a lot, and tend to be “inside” my head (introverted, not really feeling like communicating). However, a few drops of x22 later and I’ll be itching to head into town and unleash its social/attraction properties on women nearby.
- X22 will allow you to feel more “present”, be more exciting, and have livelier conversations… carrying on from what I said above, X22 forces me to get out of my own head and get excited about socializing. However, it also creates the effect of being more “present”, which means I can think more clearly, say more with less words, be more charismatic, and have more confidence in my ability to communicate effectively/ persuasively, and in a more “alpha” kind of way. It’s extremely useful for “forcing” yourself out of an anti-social state and being “in the moment”.
- Have wittier, more charming conversations that create a strong impressions (or slight “imprint”) on people… as I mentioned earlier, the feeling of being more present and “in the moment” will allow you to express yourself much more freely. This also affects other people, and they will feel the same towards you… which results in lively conversations that people remember. With women, they will want to engage you again, making it an excellent pickup/icebreaker product.
- Powerful magnetism that makes people want to be around you… this effect is also common with social products, however what makes x22 unique is that it’s also “sexy”. While not “in your face” attraction like products designed for that purpose, it projects just enough so that women will want to hang around, flirt, and be gamed by you. This is an excellent and slightly more “passive” way to game women if you are shy about opening women directly.
- With most social pheromone formulas, the “fun” part is a given, but none do it quite like x22… why? It’s also a HUGE attention grabber, as well as “sexy”… I can’t count the number of times attractive women have hit on me first while in shopping lines, at the store, waiting for trains, and more. It simply makes you approachable and gives off a “cool” vibe that lets people know you’re awesome.
- Makes it very easy to flirt, converse, and engage with women because of it’s “stickiness”… as I mentioned, the magnetism/pull of x22 is very strong, but once women are in your cloud they will want to hang around. They will make excuses to talk, or find reasons to walk near you just so they can “feel” the X22 vibe. It is very noticeable effect, especially if you are used to using poor quality products that have been heavily promoted online the last few years (cough *Athena Institute*).
- Has some “motormouth” effects if you’re not careful with the dosing… while I haven’t seen anything too bad with larger doses of 5+ drops, the one thing I’ve noticed that could be considered a negative is not knowing when to shut up. As I said, this has some very strong self effects, and using too much can be a bit like a caffeine buzz – talking too much can ruin the effects and reduce the “sexy” vibe it creates.
- An excellent way to “calm down” overdoses, and turn them in your favor… instead of ruining your night because of underdosing/overdosing on your more “aggressive” mixes, you can add some X22 to amp up the effects and turn that ghosting/dismissive behavior into much friendlier, flirtier, and lively conversation. It’s great to have on hand just in case something goes wrong because of its very well balanced social/status/sexual properties.
X22 by Hax Pheromones hasn’t really been talked about, and I’m not sure why.
It’s one of the coolest products I own, simply because it can bust me out of bad situations.
Whether it’s not feeling like “socializing”, or kicking a funky mood, or turning an “overdose” into something more positive – in fact, that’s what helped earn it’s place in my top pheromone products list…
I’ve had countless nights (where I’ve blown it with women I wanted), where X22 could have got me out of trouble.
One of the downsides is that the product only lasts about 2.5-3 hours (for me – it could longer or shorter for you), so carrying it around for re-apps is a bit tedious.
Regardless, I think it’s a small price to pay for what you get out of it.
But anyway, if you’re looking for a social with some serious punch, I would definitely recommend checking it out.
Thanks for reading,
P.S. Hax Pheromones has a very generous 1 year, no hassles money back guarantee. If you have an issue with the product, or just feel like it’s not a good fit for your personality, you can send it back and get a full refund – no runaround, no games, and no hoops to jump though.
P.P.S. Hax Pheromones is currently an EPIC special offer (not sure when it will end just yet), where you can pick up C4, M512, as well as X22 for just $127. Normally, this would cost a bit over $200.
The other 2 products are very good attraction/alpha type products that can be used together for a synergistic effect. They work extremely well together by amplifying eachothers core properties. If you can afford it, I’d definitely recommend picking up all 3 products while it’s still discounted here:
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- Heaux Cosmetics Review: Overhyped, Overpriced Pheromone Products - October 22, 2023
- The Fascinating Female Pheromone Effects On Males (Powerful Attraction) - October 21, 2023
- The Curious Case of “Vabbing” & Pheromones: A Controversial TikTok Trend - October 18, 2023