You think it would be simple enough – just spritz on like your casual cologne or rub the oil into your Adams apple and head out the door…
Suddenly, you find people acting weird around you or not getting the intended effects from your pheromone products.
Hopefully, you’ve never had to go through an embarrassing situation like that… but it wouldn’t surprise me if you have.
Here’s why: Pheromone colognes are carefully balanced in order to provide an intended effect… unlike natural pheromones, they really can be too much of a good thing – and instead backfire on you.
Too much will cause people to feel confused around you, and they may act irritated, distant, or maybe treat you in weird ways.
To avoid this…
Step 1: You first need to find something called your “sweet spot”
A “sweet spot” is when you get the BEST effects from your products.
Whether it’s 1, 2 or 3 sprays/drops (some products require more, but not many). When you find it, you’ll have the best self effects and effects from other people.
This is especially true when you are using attraction mixes, but it applies to pretty much every pheromone product out there…
Too much, and people will either ignore you or treat you like a leper. Too little, and you won’t really notice anything interesting.
Once you’ve found your sweet spot, applying your pheromones in places where they will “diffuse” properly is the next step.
Diffusion is when the pheromones are projecting outwards from your body, and therefore working their magic on you and people nearby. Usually, these are places where body heat is sufficient, and they can spread out much better than “colder” spots on your body.
Over years of testing pheromones, I’ve got my own list of the places that work best for me.
These are my own personal favorites – they’re easy to clean, provide an “open” area around you where they can diffuse, and can give me pleasant self effects if they are on my upper body.
Step 2: Apply pheromones in MAX diffusion spots
- Jugular, or on Adams apple… applying on your neck is great because it produces a lot of heat and provides the best self effects. Also works great when you’re on a date and she leans in closer to get a whiff of the pheromones.
- Sides of jawline… again, this is close to your nose and provides great self effects. I like this one because it makes cleaning the application spots easier with a shave, rather than having to scrub them off.
- Hair/Scalp… this is a great spot if you have a close cut hairstyle, bald, or have some part of your scalp exposed. The head produces a lot of heat, but it’s not recommended if you use hair products like gel or wax (pheromones may get trapped inside).
- Chest… this is a great open area to use which provides huge dispersion of pheromones. Recommended if you’re wearing a button up or t-shirt.
- Back of your neck… this is another great spot, but it serves a different purpose than closer application spots to your nose. Applying to the back of your neck is very useful for avoiding NEGATIVE self effects, such as from androstadienone mixes (if they affect you badly).
- Elbow pit… the small crease in between your arm and forearm is a great spot, not only cause it diffuses well, but because I’ve used it to test the effects of just having 1 spray/drop or 2 sprays/drops simply by covering one elbow pit up by folding my arm slightly. Also for testing how effective combinations are by using different products in each spot.
- Under light clothing… pheromones can still diffuse from under clothing, but I’ve personally found that the range where I see effects is reduced. It’s still useful for when you want to tie a pheromone signature specifically to you, and not to other males in your vicinity.
- On clothing… pheromones are well known to be very sticky to fabrics, and will extend the life of your application. It will also help spread the pheromones more effectively. The only downside to this is that you might have to apply roughly 1.5-2 times as much pheromone product to get the same effectiveness.
- If you have health concerns about transdermal absorption, applying on clothes is still a great option. If you don’t understand pheromones yet, they are basically hormones. It is unknown what happens when they come into contact with the skin. However, be assured that we are only talking about micrograms (mcg) dosages, whereas actual hormones may be used in gram (g) dosages. The health effects are null from what I can tell.
- Gilroy Patch? The Gilroy Patch was a fictional item from the Ocean’s movie. Unfortunately, it doesn’t exist, although True Pheromones does offer one under their brand name. I doubt its very effective, but it is a pretty funny idea!
Step 3: Clean your pheromones properly
Pheromones aren’t like regular colognes where a good splash of hot water can get rid of the smell.
You might get rid of the fragrance, but pheromones are very sticky to skin and clothing, and require extra care when removing them. Especially certain pheromones like androstenone, androstadienone, and androstenol (which all convert to other pheromones)/
“But I can’t be bothered!”
I know, but NOT cleaning them off properly can result in messing with new pheromone applications the day after, or maybe even several days. As I said, pheromone products are carefully balanced in a ratio which is how they create their effects on people.
So if you don’t clean them off, you throw the ratios off, and therefore they don’t work as well (or give you strange reactions from people).
Anyway, to do this, I highly recommend using some type of exfoliation scrubber (like those foamy things you shower with), or a product designed to scrub off dead skin cells (which is good for your skin too).
Witch hazel is also very good at cleaning off pheromone molecules, as well as “scent eliminating” hunters soap. They will give you a fresh start every time.
If you’ve applied on your clothes, it can get a little bit trickier to clean off. Most washing detergents with “oxy” in the title, or a light peroxide will be very effective for a clean.
Step 4: Take a B vitamin complex to avoid “pheromone burnout”
While this might sound totally unrelated, it’s actually a very good way to avoid burnout from using pheromones all the time.
When you use pheromones constantly, you might find yourself getting a bit “tired” more easily, not getting self effects anymore, and maybe just feeling unmotivated.
Vitamin B is known to have a huge range of health benefits, some of which include:
- Higher energy levels (not but “buzzy” like caffeine)
- Less stress about everyday issues
- Clarity in my thinking and actions
- Less fatigue and tiredness
- Speaking more clearly, and being more articulate
- Able to concentrate for much longer
I’m not exactly sure of the science, but they are just a small list of benefits I’ve experienced using this supplement.
Having a mental edge is important to me, because I have a lot going on in my life. Buying a supplement that helps me test pheromones more regularly, focus on the task better, and concentrate on my goals is a very small price to pay.
A note on unscented vs scented pheromone products
Remember – human pheromones, even if they are made in a lab will mimic the properties of those natural substances too.
… that means that some products can have a fairly pungent, sweaty smell.
Most pheromone vendors offer you the option of getting either scented or unscented versions of their products.
They are both EXACTLY the same, minus scent and just as effective as each other.
I personally like to get them scented, because it saves me having to apply cologne, at which point I just feel like there is way too much alcohol on me for my liking.
But it’s a personal choice, and sometimes its fun to pick and choose your own cologne – it’s not a big deal.
If you order an unscented product, the best way to apply them is to spray in a different location to your cologne. You can also spray your cologne, let it dry, and then spray your pheromones on top.
The difference between oil and spray pheromones
Some vendors (such as PheromoneXS) offer you the option of getting either oil or spray versions of their main products.
In these cases, I HIGHLY recommend getting the oils.
They cost more initially, but in the long run they are much more effective and high value than the spray versions..
There’s 2 reasons:
- The oil has many more applications than spray versions and has more long term value. You can literally get hundreds of drops, and most products only require 1-2 to get the desired effects… I’m not sure of exact numbers, but it’s a lot more than regular spray versions of the products.
- They diffuse slower because they produce a much thicker “pheromone cloud”… this causes them to take slightly longer to “hit” than spray versions, but it also has a much more powerful effect. It also comes off more natural to other people and has better effects than spray versions – which can feel like a hammer to the head in terms of effects – sometimes people will shut you out and ignore you for this reason.
- The pheromone applications last much longer… oils can last from 5+ hours without a reapplication because of their slow diffusion. This alone will save you a ton of money.
That’s not to say all spray products are bad – far from it.
In fact, most vendors still use a mix of oil/alcohol to make their products, and Alpha Dream even uses their own special silicone base.
There are simply different times where certain products might be better for your situation.
I go into more detail about pheromone oils and pheromone sprays here.
Thank you for reading,
- Phero Joe
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- A Message To Women (From An Emotional Vampire). Men, Do NOT Read Unless … - October 27, 2020
- How To “Possess” Women’s Mind & Body: The Art Of PLAYER Style Conversation - October 24, 2020
- MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way (Is It Really The “Red Pill” We Need?) - October 23, 2020