Nude Alpha is one of the most powerful “romantic attraction” products currently available for attracting high quality women into relationships – and it just got even better…
We all know by now that NA is a POWERHOUSE attraction product when it comes to generating powerful romantic interest/CRUSHY feelings towards the wearer…
… but the re-released “gel” format of the product takes it a step further with significantly improved projection, hits, and overall “potency”…
Originally, I was just going to add in a small section to cover the effects that Nude Alpha GEL (NAG) has, vs the original oil version.
However, since I’ve tested the product, I felt that it was going to be too much for an already in-depth review.
… besides, I also feel the NAG deserves its own article.
Because even though the formula is the same, it seems to behave quite differently from the original NA.
Here’s just a brief run-down of the ORIGINAL product (read the full Nude Alpha review here).
- NA was designed to create a STRONG emotional attachment/crushy feelings towards the wearer, and make them see the wearer in a “romantic” light… this is ideal for attracting women into relationships, and getting them to see you as “the one”. It is very capable of creating stalker-like crushes, and is amplified with the use of androstadienone.
- It is known for making women think about you constantly the longer they are exposed, and can become clingy, possessive, etc (aka “fallout effect“)… this can turn from a “subconscious” feeling in the background, to developing serious romantic feelings towards the wearer (fallout, subconscious “imprinting”). It was probably one of earliest products geared towards sparking “love” with pheromones.
- Creates a magnetic, “alluring” type of aura which women find fascinating… as the mystery around you deepens, women seem to text, call, and want to hang out more and more. You will find that it easily breaks down resistance that you would face if you weren’t wearing the product. Women see you in a “prince charming” sort of way, and can become extremely entranced by your presence.
- Makes women “touchy feely” and want to be close to the wearer (hugging, kissing, and wanting to “hang out” much more readily)… you will also notice women staring at you from a distance, giving you very extended eye contact, and feeling completely comfortable around you to fully express themselves. This feeling of “protection” and comfort, and being uplifted around the wearer adds to the romantic element of the product.
- Contains androstenetrione, a very powerful “visual amplifier” (for making you appear more attractive)… this is also one of the molecules I’ve long suspected to be an attention grabber – even at long distances. It causes interactions with people to seem more “dreamy” and magical. Especially when you reflect on those memories.
The above bulletpoints are just a simplified and shorter version of the many complex effects it has on women
So you’re probably itching to know, what’s the difference between the original and the gel version of the product?
… and what’s the difference between the NA series and other “romantic” love potion type scents?
As I mentioned above, the all new gel version of the product seems to behave completely different from the original (even though the pheromones and ratios are the same)…
… and while the ingredients are the same, it seems that Garry’s new “gel” format is really helping to amp up the effects of the original Nude Alpha formula.
It’s still the same powerhouse romantic attraction product most of us have come to love… except way better.
I got this product about 6 months back, and have been using it on/off for a good while.
I’ve also had a few new women come into my life over the past few months, one of whom I have actually developed a deep affection for.
(Also partially the reason why I haven’t had much time to work on the site the last few months, and why this review took so long).
I’ll talk more about the self effects in the summary, but here’s what happened…
It’s actually a pretty funny story, but its how I became familiar with some of the effects of NAG.
With this particular target, I met her a little while back at my dance studio where I train.
We became acquainted immediately, and she was very attractive – brown skinned, curly hair, deep brown eyes… an accent that sounds so magnetic. Any guys ideal woman!
To cut a long story short, she seemingly started to appear everywhere I went… at a supermarket, at the same night spot I go to (where she was already acquainted with my friends), to “feeling” she might be somewhere and she just happens to show up… unbelievable, yes, but truly spooky coincidences.
Especially because they all happened within days of eachother.
I’m not extremely spiritual, nor do I believe in superstition and things of that nature (a skeptic at heart)… but it actually got to the point where I began to think about whether it was a sign from the big man upstairs to reach out to her, because she might be important in my life.
And I did – that’s when things started to get very interesting as I began my testing of NAG on her.
Don’t get me wrong. I am attracted to her, although shes not physically as attractive as other women I’ve been with… but for some reason, I felt a “pull” with her that I haven’t felt with many people before.
It’s almost like my inner senses are telling me that she is special.
Nevertheless, our relationship has blossomed into quite a beautiful friendship/romance, and we are on the same page, spiritually and emotionally.
It’s hard to describe, but if there was such thing as a “soul mate”, I imagine this is what it would feel like.
… however, I have refrained from getting emotionally attached as much as I can, because I know she will be moving home (half way across the world) in less than 2 months.
We’ve been intimate already… we’ve also talked about keeping it real, and how being in a relationship would be extremely difficult.
But its an offer neither of us have said yes or no to.
Anyway, enough about that – let’s talk about the Nude Alpha GEL effects on her.
Even from the first exposure, everything about the original NA effects became so much more obvious, and much faster than I was expecting.
… Prolonged eye contact, scanning my face, long periods of time not saying anything, but feeling extremely comfortable in my presence.
Within about a 30 minute conversation, we had already discussed burning her passport, forging a new identity, and buying new ID’s off the deep web…
We also talked about relationship stuff like we were long lost friends.
I could feel that she was developing a deep attachment to me… but at the same time, I also felt the same way.
Could it be “reverse imprinting”?
Was I developing the same type of interest in her as she was in me?
Needless to say, the very well known “clingy” and jealousy effects manifested very soon after, something that can take a lot of time to accomplish.
Its hard to tell with just one target, so as a pheromone tester I was obligated to hit up other women too…
The same sorts of things happened, although I haven’t really met anyone I connected with on the same level without the pheromones…
Just attractive women that I would game as usual based off IOI’s.
In these cases, I still noticed women were reacting in similar ways.
Lots of eye contact (and in a “dreamy” kind of way, comfort, deeper conversations, that underlying sexual tension…
This would happen with the original formula too, however things progress MUCH faster with the gel, and more overtly.
I can see effects immediately, and the “build up” that can take hours of exposure (with the original formula) happening within the first hour or so…
… the part where you get to a certain level of rapport, and can talk about stuff in a back and forth, in an “old married couple” kind of way (with the playful bickering).
So far, I have found that all the deep imprinting elements are there, but its a LOT more “rounded out” into an overall product.
Some people may find the original NA a little “serious” sometimes, and often difficult to hook in younger women.
However, with the gel I found more women were open to having conversation, would open me regularly, and would even go out of their way to stay in contact, even after brief exposures… including younger women.
All in all, I think NA GEL is a HUGE improvement over the original… but it does have a few downsides.
The original NA formula is a fantastic overall product, because it also covers the “awe” and slight intimidation factor to other men…
However, with NAG, I found men were a little less respectful towards me.
For the people who use this as an “alpha” mix for professional work situations, the gel might be somewhat inappropriate.
Because NAG seems to get more “social respect”, rather than “alpha respect”, if that makes sense…
In other words, people like you because they feel you are relatable, easy to talk to, charismatic… not because you are a “high ranking person” who’s out of their league.
They may see you as someone who is “up there”, but cool enough to be social with.
This is a GOOD thing when it comes to women – especially younger women, who find the social respect element less intimidating, but more inviting (which makes the product easier to steer in a romantic direction).
Anyway, I’ve rambled on for a bit now, so without further ado…
Nude Alpha GEL summary of effects
- The BIGGEST improvement over the original NA is that Nude Alpha GEL hits more overtly, a broader range of women, and seems to get fallout happening significantly much faster… there is a point when you’re using NA that you notice women becoming a little more mesmerized by your presence… this can happen within hours, days, or weeks depending on her initial level of interest. It’s hard to quantify, but with NAG, this effect happens within just hours more often, and has more blatant effects immediately…
- NAG feels more like “Nude” (not NA) in terms of its social properties, but also packs the power of NA’s romantic fallout effects… Everything from more staring out the corner of eyes, women wanting to be around for no apparent reason, longer eye contact, more playful, yet deeper conversations, more touching… all effects of the original product, but amplified with the use of the gel. The combined social element with the deep “fallout” created by NA, makes it a greater overall romantic attraction product.
- NAG seems to be far more “balanced” in the social end of the spectrum, because it hits YOUNGER women much more readily… even though younger women were affected by the original product, it seemed to be much more appropriate for women who were looking to settle down (above 25+). However, since my targets are usually in the 18-25 range, I saw much more obvious effects on them. Things seemed much more light hearted, conversation flowed more easily, and were just a lot more “fun” overall which is especially important to me.
- The “beautifying” and attention grabbing effects are just as prominent as ever, people will stare and feel in “awe” of you… try talking to average women, with and without the product – and you’ll quickly find that the product makes a HUGE difference in how you perceive women. They will simply appear more attractive, cuter, more “child like” in some ways (not in a paedo way). You’ll see flaws as more attractive than they really are… and guess what – the reverse is also true. Women will perceive you to be more attractive than you actually are.
- Mixing it with androstadienone also deepens the effects even more, and seems to push the fallout effect into “overdrive” (like adding gasoline to a fire)… this was also true with the original NA, however, because of the fast hitting nature of the gel version it seems to amplify the effects of androstadienone further than adding it to the original formula.
- NAG seems to have less “alpha” respect than its oil counterpart, but also seems to garner a “social” type of respect a lot better (comes across less intimidating)... people feel more compelled to engage you, see you as someone important, and it gives you a high level of social acceptance (whereas with overly “alpha” blends or OD on the original, people may feel that you think you are too good for them, feel intimidated etc).
- Reverse fallout could be a problem for some people – because it was for me (the original NA didn’t have me crushing on women as easily, but I had to fight the gel’s “reverse imprint”)… however, given that this is NA’s original purpose (to get women crushing on you), it only makes sense that this aspect is amplified on the wearer too. It COULD possibly be me being genuinely interested in these women, as I am looking for a long term partner, but I am also aware of the emotional impact pheromones can cause in people, and it may be a factor. To be determined over the next few months.
- Speaking of “reverse fallout”, this is not an entirely bad effect – if you genuinely are more interested in someone, they will be far easier to game… that means even if you do start feeling emotionally connected to more women, it doesn’t mean that you’re going to turn into mush and start begging them to be with you. Develop a little self control, and use it to your advantage – use your interest in women to drive the interactions in a genuine, meaningful way… and watch women become putty in your hands.
- NAG works BEST when spread over a large surface area (the “lubey” viscosity helps a lot)… in the email I sent out last year, I also mentioned that spreading it over a large surface area around your neck, back of ears, and alongside your arms is also a good way to get the product diffusion up there. In fact, this is almost as good or even better than the regular oil drop because it would just make the pheromones evaporate quicker, and also make it harder to pin who the pheromones are coming from. The gel format seems to get around this issue somehow.
- Found it works best for me at around 1/4-1/3 of a pump… Garry has mentioned that the gel is equal to the oil in terms of pheromone density – that means 1 drop of the oil would also be the same as the gel. It takes a bit of time to get the dosage right, but I feel its okay to go a little higher than you normally would, due to the more “balanced” feel of the product.
- Does it need more “body heat” to diffuse than the oil version? This was actually one of my last concerns testing this product, seeing as the weather is on average 30+ degrees Celsius where I live (about 86+ degree Fahrenheit) where I live… however, surprisingly the gel version hit very well even at cool to normal room temperatures. If you follow my instructions above and spread it over a large open area of you skin with a lot of heat, it is just as efficient as the oil.
- The gel lasts for over 10-12 hours on my skin, and cleaning it thoroughly is a MUST… you will not have to reapply this throughout the day, but I would strongly recommend getting some hazelwitch and some type of exfoliating scrub and using it after each application. I found that if I didn’t get very thorough with it each night, the effects would be a little wonky or seem a bit more “serious” the next day. I assume this may be because of androstenone build up or the slower conversion of other pheromone molecules (which may be why this gel seems like a much more well rounded formula, even though its supposed to be the same product).
The gel NA and AV products came as a bit of a surprise last year, there didn’t seem to be much build up leading to their release.
But it’s obvious that these products had some seriously thorough testing before they were made available.
Nude Alpha, while a fantastic product, did have a few minor drawbacks which I believe have been resolved with the gel.
Namely, that its not always possible to expose a particular woman for a long period of time to try and cause romantic attraction.
The gel solves that problem by hitting harder and faster, more deeply over time, and reducing the time it takes to induce fallout tremendously.
… At first, I was also a little concerned about its price point. $147 USD is not cheap by any means… but is Nude Alpha GEL worth the money?
If you are very interested in a specific woman, or are looking for a high quality woman in your life… then yes, NAG will be a fantastic addition to your arsenal.
It is simply a more powerful version of an already FANTASTIC product.
However, if you’re not in a hurry, then it would definitely make sense to just pick up the oil version before laying down a nice chunk of change for the gel…
Either way, both are excellent products and clear cut winners in the “romantic attraction” category.
If you are looking for your ideal woman, this is definitely something you should check out!
- Phero Joe
P.S. Remember, NA is a very powerful emotional type product that can cause severe jealousy, possessiveness, and a desire to be with you… using it irresponsibly and leading women on when you aren’t really interested can backfire very badly. NAG is a fantastic product for creating “crushy” feelings and emotional attachment towards the wearer, but use it wisely.
P.P.S Remember, Liquid Alchemy Labs offers an UNLIMITED time money back guarantee… and if you’re not happy with the product in any way, or you feel its just not for you, you can send it back for a full refund. No questions asked, no hassles, and no hoops to jump through. You probably won’t need it because most LAL products work fantastically for a lot of people, but it’s just for your “peace of mind”.
- A Message To Women (From An Emotional Vampire). Men, Do NOT Read Unless … - October 27, 2020
- How To “Possess” Women’s Mind & Body: The Art Of PLAYER Style Conversation - October 24, 2020
- MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way (Is It Really The “Red Pill” We Need?) - October 23, 2020