Certo by Alpha Dream is another classic that has gone relatively unnoticed in the pheromone world, due to it’s label as a “good guy” formula that gets the girl…
While Alpha Dream‘s “powerhouse” products, Alfa Maschio and L2K have been stealing the spotlight, Certo still has a place in your attraction arsenal.
Sure, the others might sound “cooler”…
But Certo is a product designed for a different purpose: to attract quality women for a long term relationship.
Seduction products like the ones mentioned above focus on the seduction part.
However, getting a girlfriend is usually a longer term play than trying to meet and seduce women right off the bat (and how most heavy hitters are designed to work).
There are several reasons why one would want to use Certo over more ” blatant” attraction formulas:
- If you are looking to attract a more “conservative” woman, who doesn’t respond to heavily sexual mixes (or becomes too intimidated by you to consider you relationship material).
- Want to attract high quality women who looks for positive qualities in a guy, rather than a “bad boy” (as most heavy attraction mixes tend to project).
- You feel like you’re a “romantic at heart”, and don’t feel comfortable with more aggressive seduction mixes that require fast escalation, flirting, and changes to your personality to accommodate those results.
Certo was one of the last products I bought from the AD line, because I was so excited by other formulas like AM, L2K, Corpo and Glace.
They took months of testing and provided killer results for what I needed.
It was only recently (like earlier last year) that I decided it was time to finally put Certo to the test…
After all, they are one of my top vendors, and have always provided consistent, kickass products.
Here’s what I discovered.
Certo is a formula that plays with women’s heart strings, rather than just creating “immediate attraction”.
To elaborate, Certo is not a “blatant” type of attraction product like others in the Alpha Dream product line.
And while it doesn’t generate over the top hits, it makes up for it by creating INTENSE romantic feelings from women…
Which creates the perfect climate for attracting women who want to be in a relationship.
Certo will give you a powerful “protector” signature – which can be described as “dreamy” or “crushy” by most women.
Women who are seeking a strong protector/alpha vibe, tend to be extremely feminine and high quality.
By “feminine”, I do not mean weak – I mean women who hold strong traditional values, who do not sleep around, and often only date when they are looking for a long term relationship – not just short flings.
However, it’s not attractive to EVERY woman out there – and that’s a good thing.
Frankly, Certo is an absolute MONSTER for getting women interested in you romantically.
Especially from quality women looking for quality guys.
However, it’s important to note that not EVERY women will be immediately receptive to being in a romantic relationship with you…
It is very possible, but there are things you must be aware of beforehand (as I’ll explain in this review).
Unfortunately, it’s not as simple as scam artists like Dr. Cutler make it out to be.
Let me explain.
There are a LOT of women out there, and they are usually the most attracted to a certain “archetype” of men.
This means either they are still emotionally immature, and gravitate towards drama and the “bad boy” vibe… or more emotionally mature women (regardless of age – but usually 25+), who are more attracted to strong “protector” male archetypes.
Now that is a very simplified version of archetypes, but it’s easy to draw a comparison and how certain pheromone products work differently for each of them.
As I mentioned earlier, this is a girlfriend getting product, and it’s a longer term strategy than instant attraction products, which require quick escalation and solid game.
How long exactly?
It depends on the girls archetype preference, and how you play your cards…
Note: Read this article about how attraction and pheromones work simultaneously.
How does Certo fall into this?
Women seem to find Certo a passionate, sexy, “slow burn” turn on rather than an instant attraction feeling… it also creates a strong fallout (the “crush effect”).
I have tested many products, and one thing that fascinates me how quickly women can develop feelings for a man.
There are several pheromone colognes for men that can create something called the “fallout effect”.
But what makes Certo any different?
It provides a sense of safety, comfort, trustworthiness, and the sense that there is “something special” about you.
I’ve found women that had slight romantic interest in me almost within days develop a full blown crush on me after lengthy exposure…
And women who were not even remotely interested, start displaying signs of interest within a few weeks…
Now this doesn’t mean I could score a relationship with every single woman I tested Certo on.
But if it could move a woman from zero interest, to showing signs interest… then it’ll work even more “magic” on women who were receptive right off the bat
As I mentioned earlier, Certo is most attractive to women who gravitate towards a strong “protector” vibe.
They also tend to be more “conservative” types of women.
They might be a little bit shyer, show less blatant signs of attraction, and be less “forward” in their dealings with you…
Love pheromone products tend to take time more time for a number of reasons.
They may take longer to “warm up” to you, and display feelings of affection before they decide they can trust you.
While party girls and other immature girls can be attracted to this vibe, you might have better success with more aggressive products for them.
… however, this is actually ideal if you’re looking for a girlfriend, because it filters out women who are just trying to have “fun” and jump from guy to guy and waste your time.
It may take a few hours, to weeks of exposure (depending on the woman) to see full blown “crush effects”…
Because Certo is designed for women looking for a relationship, you can probably guess that they will be “pickier” in their boyfriend selection (than if they were just looking for flings).
Therefore, you will notice a lot less flirting on the surface…
However, after some exposure to Certo, you will start noticing more “romantic” interest signs like “bedroom eyes”, subtle contact such as deliberately touching legs (from having no physical contact at all), asking much more personal questions (which was really prying about my love life), and even escalation from women.
That last effect was not something I am used to, and it actually took me by surprise.
I missed several opportunities from women because I had not taken their subtle advances as flirting, and then had women suddenly act cold towards me (women perceive it as a sign that I’m not interested in them romantically, and shut me out – this is quite common when I test romantic attraction products).
I’ll elaborate more on these effects in the summary.
But lets talk about Certo’s built in “imprinting effect”.
Certo has some of the most blatant fallout effects I’ve ever experienced.
I’ve had women tell me they had dreams about me (common effect of androstadienone and subconscious imprinting), call me for lame reasons, and show much more interest in my personal life than with other products.
… this is especially obvious after brief meetings with friends and friends of friends, who later contact me through Facebook or other avenues. They tend to remember details, and show all the signs of interest when it had never happened before.
One of the core ingredients of Certo is androstadienone – a component that has been studied extensively by pheromone enthusiasts as well as the scientific community.
Alpha Dream has since stopped selling single molecules, but in the past I did have the pleasure of actually trying this component out. It was also available at some of the highest purity levels of any other vendor on the market at the time.
As I later found out, it was supremely effective on women to create clingy feelings and “super glue” effects on women, where they simply would not leave me alone and be all cuddly.
But as I later found out, it started having brutal negative effects on my emotional wellbeing (which is a known effect on males).
And while Certo did NOT affect me that badly, it just goes to show how powerful and pure this particular androstadienone is. Certo is also a well balanced formula, that amplifies the effects of androstadienone for women, and nullifies the effects dramatically on men.
… In fact, the self effects are actually very good, as are most of Alpha Dreams products.
However I think it was important to mention in case you have sensitivity issues using androstadienone.
In any case, I recommend you start small and work your way up. Also do not use it daily as the effects can compound over weeks of repeated exposure.
These are about all the major effects I’ve noticed over my testing period of Certo (I’ll elaborate below on everything).
- Certo creates a mysterious, intriguing aura that makes women sense that there is “something about you”… they feel that you are a strong “protector” type of male, and naturally try to get to know you better. Certo creates romantic attraction, which is excellent for getting high quality, conservative women into a relationship.
- A major differentiation point between Certo and other attraction mixes is that its definitely MUCH more “sensual” than the aggressive, sexual vibes a lot of products produce. The women looking for relationships are typically attracted to them, however they will not consider “flings” with guys. In these cases, a romantic attraction product like Certo will be a much better choice.
- Certo creates a DEEP, very obvious subconscious imprinting effect… you will notice after using “fallout” effect type products how to spot this. But with Alpha Dream’s aboslutely stunning androstadienone quality, as well as other components, they have created an absolute powerhouse on the same level as their other attraction products – but with a different flavor.
- One thing I forgot to mention: I’ve noticed some women who I’ve tested this on may start acting a little bit weird. This happens for a few different reasons: if they made an attempt to flirt with you subtly and you didn’t pick up on it (they will see it as rejection), if a female friend starts acting up, she may have developed feelings and is still “sorting” through them in her mind, or if they start to get feelings for you, and you haven’t asked them out. You can change this around very quickly if you ask them out or be more aggressive with your flirting.
- Certo works best with a few hours of exposure (depending on the woman)… as I mentioned earlier, Certo seems to have an EXTREME amount of “pull” to it, as it creates intrigue. And while some women are not receptive to relationships, Certo can plant a “seed” to grow that thought in their minds over time. You will still have to interact with these women, flirt lightly, and gently push the interactions… but once you cross that path, you will find Certo an absolute powerhouse for getting women interested in a potential relationship.
- I’m not sure what makes it so intriguing to women, however I can tell you that they see you as something like a “wounded hero”… I’m not talking about feeling sorry for you – but it’s as if women sense that there are some dark secrets you hold deep within, and they wish to unleash it. It makes women extremely curious as to what you’re all about, and it’s important to let women keep unraveling to keep the romantic effects going. Do not turn into a chatterbox and start carrying on about your life story.
- Some of the “fallout effect” (women developing a crush) signs include… “bedroom eyes” (you know the one – gentle gaze, slightly watery eyes), repeated glancing and looking away, contacting you more frequently, remembering small details about you, having dreams about you, touching you more and being comfortable, flirting with you more openly, and asking more personal questions. You can start to tell she has a crush on you when all the signs start to add up. This is when you need to decide quickly, as women can interpret your lack of action as a rejection and shut you out.
- Some of the self effects include calm, inner “sense of wellbeing”, being comfortable in your own skin… while it doesn’t have extremely extroverted self effects like Alfa Maschio, or the “brooding” vibe L2K, it does have a VERY distinct feeling “warm and fuzzy” feeling effect on the wearer – this translates to smoother game, ability to be “authentic”, and develop real connections with women.
- Certo is EXTREMELY social and comfortable, which makes it very easy for women to communicate with you… this allows women to be able to express themselves comfortably, without the feeling of being judged. There is a sense of rapport, deep connection, and understanding which all contribute to creating a very heavy-duty fallout effect.
- Some women start to display jealous behavior if you happen to talk to a lot of women… I cannot even begin to tell you how often women I talk to start acting “short” with me after they see me talking to other women. Even if there was no official date, a presumed interest in women tends to drive some of them crazy. they may feel like they got the wrong idea about you, or feel that you are not honest. It’s important if you are using this on a specific woman, to not try to induce jealous behavior unless you are trying to kick her attraction into a higher gear.
- Warning: Alpha Dream androstadienone is extremely potent, and may have negative side effects… I have tested their molecule solo, and found it to produce some very bad effects on me. However, it seems to to work just fine as a formula, as I don’t experience any negative effects. That’s because I use it responsibly – stagger your use of the product with “off” days. Seems to work best in the 3-4 spray range.
Certo by Alpha Dream – Final Thoughts
Certo was an unexpected kickass addition to my pheromone arsenal.
I was blown away, because I had no idea that such a gem was eclipsed by the more “aggressive” pheromone products in the Alpha Dream product line.
However, do NOT underestimate its power…
While it may seem like a “friendly” product, a lot of women find it very, very sexy.
I was told on 2 separate occasions by female friends who know I test pheromones on them, that they felt “butterflies” in the stomach…
… a sign of true love and deep affection.
Certo is still just as powerful as the other products, but it was created for a different purpose.
And it succeeds with flying colors.
Remember, just because it takes longer to work (most of the time, sometimes it takes hold immediately), doesn’t mean it’s any less powerful.
P.S. Remember, Alpha Dream offers a full, 90 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you don’t feel like this product is for you, you can exchange it or get your money back with no hassles, no hoops to jump through, and no dramas. This review of Certo is extremely comprehensive – and no, it’s not for everybody so choose carefully… however, if you’re still on the fence, take it for a risk free “test drive” today.