EpiAlloPregnanolone – The “Survival” Pheromone
- Common name/s: EpiAlloPregnanolone, EpiAllo
- Chemical name/s: 3β-HYDROXY-5α-PREGNAN-20-ONE
- Molecular Weight: 318.49
- CAS Number: 516-55-2
Known effects from testing and reports
- You will likely feel that you are in some kind of video game, navigating your way through the world. The reason I labelled this the “survival” pheromone, is because that’s what it feels like in the modern world. If we were to go back to caveman times, I imagine this is the type of feeling it would create – when it comes to sensing danger, hunting, and searching for shelter and so on.
- Very clear auditory enhancement. You will notice the smallest of sounds in a much crisper and cleaner way. You may often feel like you are hyper aware of all the sights and sounds around you, which can trigger a feeling of being much more “tuned in” to your environment. It’s possible that this effect comes from a need for survival.
- The “spotlight effect”. You may notice your field of vision get narrower as your focus gets sharper – this is what creates the staring and very noticeable attention people will pay to you while wearing this pheromone, or a mix that contains it.
- Visual enhancement, especially at night. Just like it enhances sound and noise, it will also improve your ability to see and focus on things at night time. There is a distinct feeling of being able to “know” what something is, even if you aren’t really exactly sure from a distance – as I mentioned earlier, it seems a bit like a do or die type pheromone, and you automatically make quick choices from a survival point of view.
- Can come off quite “seriously” if you are not wearing anything social. This pheromone personally makes me introverted, and unable to express myself well. It is however useful for getting tasks done, as it will allow you to focus your efforts in a “one track minded” kind of way.
- Note: This is also known as “p102” from the Androtics Direct putative pheromones line.
- The Gilroy Oceans 13: Does The Fascinating ‘Gilroy Pheromone Patch’ Work Like In Movies? - December 18, 2021
- Liquid Trust Review (An Oxytocin Based Social Pheromone Product From The ‘Mone Graveyard) - December 15, 2021
- Pure Romance Basic Instinct Review (Another Pheromone OilCologne From Amazon) - December 14, 2021