Astaxanthin (The “Disneyland” Effect)
- Common name/s: Astaxanthin
- Chemical name/s: 3,3′-dihydroxy-beta,beta-carotene-4,4′-dione
- Molecular Weight: 5.96.85
- CAS Number: 472-61-7
Known effects from testing an reports
- Astaxanthin was originally released as “test molecule A” from the company Pheromone Treasures. Although it is not a “human pheromone”, it has been proven to have powerful, pheromone like effects. It’s a naturally occurring chemical and is commonly used as a supplement for anti-inflammatory purposes.
The following are discoveries on its effects as a pheromone-like substance…
- It’s been nicknamed the “Disneyland” molecule, because it has a powerful, “fun”/uplifting kind of vibe… it produces a warm, and inviting aura that allows the wearer to have a high level of social acceptance, ease in communication, and playfulness in interactions. Currently, it is a main component of the Swoon product by PT.
- Has exceptionally magnetic properties, somewhat of a “spotlight” or attention grabbing effect… even though the molecular weight is quite heavy, it seems to diffuse particularly well. You are a lot more “noticeable” to others, and it can get you a lot of staring, and intrigued looks.
- Has excellent self effects, which includes a feeling of calm confidence, alertness, playful behavior (worries seem to just drift away). This also translates to others feeling very uplifted in your presence, and can make you the center of attention. It also seems to make you able to focus your attention on things more easily, and also seems that this “focus” is also translated into interest in the wearer.
- Astaxanthin is a reddish pigment that belongs to a group of chemicals called carotenoids
- Research on Astaxanthin Demonstrates Significant Whole Body Benefits
- Astaxanthin in Skin Health, Repair, and Disease: A Comprehensive Review
- True Love by S1CK (Hypnotic, POTENT Mental & Emotional Imprint, “Instant Crush”) - October 20, 2021
A Message To Women (From An Emotional Vampire). Men, Do NOT Read Unless …- October 27, 2020
- How To “Possess” Women’s Mind & Body: The Art Of PLAYER Style Conversation - October 24, 2020