Androsterone Sulfate – The “Fun, Warm, Social” Pheromone
- Common names: Androsterone Sodium Sulfate, Rone-S,
- Chemical name/s: 3α-Hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one 3-sulfate, 5α-Androstan-3α-ol-17-one sulfate
- Molecular weight: 392.49
- CAS Number: 1852-41-1
Known effects from testing and reports
- Known primarily for its strong mood elevation effects in social situations. People tend to see the wearer as a bright and happy person, and they also act in a similar fashion because of the vibe it projects. Things are often funnier than they normally would be.
- Makes it easier to socialize with everyone, as it seems to create a more “personal” level of interaction with others. It’s not a direct “honesty” effect, but seems like people genuinely want to hang around you to get to know you better.
- Some people think it is the closest single molecule to Androtics Direct “blind” molecule TAA (although I do not recommend buying from Androtics anymore).
- Seems to clear “mental fog”, and allow me to think more clearly. I have a wider perspective on things after I have worn androsterone sulfate for some time – although extended wearing can result in a crash. I need time off to recover.
- People will perceive you as “cool”, and much more relatable. An example of this is when you can talk to your best friends by insulting them – it’s funny, and lets you get along with people and start a fun banter. People appreciate your time and presence more because they enjoy being around you.
- Androsterone sulfate is clinically recognized as one of the major androgen metabolites found in urine
- Androsterone sulfate: physiology and clinical significance in hirsute women.
Latest posts by Phero Joe (see all)
- Pheromones and the Workplace: Can They Influence Professional Success? - June 8, 2023
- Pheromone Perfumes and Colognes: Do They Really Work? - June 8, 2023
- Pheromone Parties: What Are They And Do They Actually Work? - June 8, 2023