Androstanone – The “Social Dominance” And Charm Pheromone
- Common names: anone (do not confuse with androstEnone)
- Chemical name: 5α-androstan-3-one
- Molecular Weight: 274.44 g/mol
- CAS Number: 1224-95-9
Known effects from testing and reports
- AndrostAnone is similar in chemical structure to androstEnone, however there are vast differences in their effects as pheromones. AndrostAnone has similar attraction and status properties, but produces a much less threatening vibe while maintaining sexual attraction, social status, and masculine traits.
- People perceive the wearer as someone who is “closer” to them than they actually are (in terms of relationships). This effect also makes people act warm and sociable towards the wearer.
- Androstanone has been proven to be a very strong attention grabber, especially in large crowds where you may normally go unnoticed. Alpha Dream offers products which contain this molecule, and are known to be huge attention grabbers.
- Some people have also reported a heightened sense of smell, and sharp “visual effects” (everything seems more vivid), and is somewhat of a beautifier in the physical sense of the word.
- PheromoneXS claims that androstAnone is also a chemical that may be released naturally after sex, which would explain the “warmth” it tends to create when worn around women. It seems similar to the “afterglow” feelings after sex.
- Seems to create “backdoor” attraction, in the sense that it is not as “in your face” as androstenone. Women seem to find you more interesting – as if you have something “special” about you.
- This study claims that -Enone and-Anone are “functionally” similar (note: they operate differently as pheromones)
- Raw Chemistry Pheromone Cologne Review: Average Product, But Works Okay - March 10, 2020
- Casanova by S1CK Jewelry (SILENT Lady Killer, “Crushy Imprinting” Social Mix) - March 8, 2020
- Alpha Q by S1CK: A True PLAYER Attraction Formula (Better Than Bad Wolf?!) - September 25, 2018