“Romantic attraction” pheromones scents are by far the most interesting of all categories. Is it possible they are the equivalent of real-life love potions?
Sadly, they’re far from being real “love potions”, but they are excellent tools for getting women to see you in a romantic way, creating “crushy” feelings to develop, and even escaping friendzone…
But what are the core differences between these specific types of products?
I’ll talk about them in just a moment.
But first, think about this:
They go beyond the initial “sexual” feelings that scammers love to hype, and marketing companies who love to use the allure of romantic (or pheromone) scents to appeal to men.
However, what we can all agree on is that they are powerful tools to create romantic opportunities.
Here are just a few situations where they can be extremely useful…
- Get women to feel “crushy” feelings towards the wearer, and create a subconscious “imprint”… most romantic type products can get women to think about you constantly, and miss you when you are away. This is a feeling that will continue to grow as women are exposed to the product (this can also have unintended consequences from women you are not interested in).
- Escape friendzone or even get an ex-girlfriend back… if you are in any of these 2 situations, they can be quite complicated to get out of — however, with the help of romantic type pheromones, they can tremendously speed up the process of getting women to feel a different way about you. There are some things you need to do beforehand, but using powerful products alongside this will skyrocket your chances.
- If you have only “friendly” conversations, they can move things into a more playful and personal level… we’ve all been in situations with attractive women, where you want to be more playful, more flirty, more personal – but it would just feel too awkward. However, there are formulas that can quickly turn this “dynamic” around, and help you get into much more fun, sexual, and romantic playing field. It is also a good idea to learn how to talk to women on an emotional level to amplify their effects.
… so how do you decide which one is the best for your situation?
It’s simple – buy them all and go from there!
If you haven’t already, read this guide about how to spark romantic feelings towards you first.
… because in a moment, I will share some of my findings on the small differences between products which can “make or break” your success in these specific scenarios.
Even though these products may sound similar effects-wise, it is difficult to grasp their unique qualities without actually trying them.
I will, however explain where certain products might perform better than others in certain situations.
Also, the the end, I have categorized the products I know very well in order from strongest imprint effect, best age groups, and ease of use.
I also have a section with additional molecules that can help substantially improve the effects, or simply make great additions.
Anyway, let’s start off with the first product…
- One of the best products if you are stuck in the friendzone, or trying to get an ex-girlfriend back. It has a powerful romantic imprint, but also seems to make women have “sudden realizations” about you. They may go quiet and think about what it would be like to be with you. This “moment” is quite obvious sometimes, women may even act weird because they don’t know why they feel a certain way towards you.
- The “reset” effect gets stronger over time, and makes targets feel much more personal with you… it’s simply a lot easier to communicate on a boyfriend/girlfriend level – even if you are not exactly together. This is particularly good for women who only “see you as a friend” and start to reconsider their feelings… if you have a “bad history” with someone, this can potentially wipe the slate clean, and get them to see you in a brand new light.
- If you and the target are within 18-30 age range (it seems to work on this age range the best)... it still works well on older targets, but I would recommend using it in a slightly more aggressive combo. Such as with Evolve-XS, or Bad Wolf (which is a fantastic combo). Funnily enough, women have also said that I have a “romantic scent” while wearing this (FXS scent package).
- Potential downsides: It can take several exposures to start seeing HUGE fallout developing (but it depends on the targets initial interest – if they’re not interested, it can take longer, from several hours to 1-3 weeks in my experience). XiSt can also lack a “sexual” edge for older men/women, and can benefit from combining it with an alpha product, or straight androstenone. Recommended combos include Bad Wolf, a1 + Glace, Evolve-XS, Love Boat).
- Potential upsides: The imprint is not as “deep” as products like Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Grail Of Affection, Swoon, Certo… but I believe it is a better tool for “resetting” relationships (like getting out of friendzone or getting an ex back). It is also very noticeable when you start seeing the signs of attraction, and you will simply KNOW that you have the “green lights” to go ahead and escalate things in a romantic direction. It also feels very natural, which puts women at ease making it an easy to use product.
- Swoon is an excellent balance between powerful fallout/imprint effects, “romantic chemistry”, and fun… like other products in this category, Swoon is geared to creating romantic and crushy feelings to happen. At the same time, it’s playful effects it has on interactions, and very magnetic properties make it one of my top picks for being around women. It also works on a wide age-group, from younger to older, but seems to work fantastically on women under 18 to 25 +.
- Very easy to use due to its social/playful nature, and doesn’t require as much “steering” as other romantic mixes… but it may come at the cost of how “deep” the imprint is. The power of Swoons ability to “imprint” on women, or cause fallout is definitely up there, but it is not the strongest. It is still VERY powerful – women will text, call, and want to be around constantly. It creates excellent “romantic chemistry”, playfulness, and a little sexuality — making it an ideal “instant boyfriend” mix.
- Has very high social value (not “alpha” status), which makes it very sociable and easy to flirt, escalate, and create chemistry... however, this may not be as attractive to women who are looking for “the one”, someone to marry, or get into a very serious romantic relationship. It is more attractive to the younger crowd, but to escalate things (romantically) with slightly older (25+) women, you should start to phase this out and use a more serious product. GoA, Certo, NA series, and Voodoo are all excellent choices.
- Potential upsides: Like I said, this is probably the best “all around” mix which includes social value, being easy to get along with, playful/flirtiness. This is IDEAL for women in their 18-early 20’s and up. It is also very user friendly, and doesn’t require too much steering. Also a very good prodct for a wide range of scenarios, from group social situations, parties, and picking up women.
- Potential downsides: Where it may fall short is that women might see you as someone who is fun, but not ready for a long term relationship — although, this is VERY easy to overcome… simply switch (or combo) with a “heavier” fallout mix, like GoA, Voodoo, or NA series etc.
- An EXCELLENT product for creating romantic “chemistry”. Best if you are interested in someone, but lack chemistry (like comfort, flirtiness, affection etc)… it’s true – sometimes we have an ideal girlfriend in mind, but when you talk to them, your mind goes blank and you don’t know what to say. GoA is a very powerful product that makes it easy to communicate on a much more personal level, and direct things into a more romantic light.
- Hits very quickly and powerfully, likely due to its androstadienone content (also lacks the negative effects of androstadienone)… androstadienone (a1), is probably the strongest fallout/imprinting molecule in any mix. But it can also cause men to feel lethargic and depressed after being exposed for several hours. GoA bypasses this negative effect, and has confident, calm self effects – while not taking anything away from its effects on women.
- GoA is similar to XiSt, but I believe GoA works better on women who have NOT friendzoned you (but XiSt works better in situations where you have negative history)… this means GoA is a bit more potent, but not as versatile. GoA also seems to work unbelievably fast and lets women “drop their guards” and just be themselves around you… they feel comfortable and uplifted in your presence.
- Potential downsides: Androstadienone can have negative self effects, although this is circumvented very well with the GoA as a formula… there are no negative effects for me, however, you may feel the effects if you use it several days in a row. Also, with GoA you do need to keep things upbeat and light, and I feel that even though it creates an authentic type of chemistry, it can go into “dark” territory more easily, which requires steering.
- Potential upsides: GoA is definitely a quality mood booster and very strong imprint product – in fact, I believe it is just as strong as Certo by Alpha Dream (another androstadienone based romantic attraction mix). I do however prefer to use GoA over Certo – mainly because I target younger women. Certo seems to have a more sexual edge (which works fantastically on slightly older women (25+), whereas GoA has more of a comfort/affection edge which young women seem to enjoy more.
- A very strong “emotional amplifier”, which makes women feel huge ups and downs (and as a result, makes them crave your presence)... this is one of the most interesting products I’ve ever tested, because it required a lot more “work” than usual to figure it out. It is complicated, but it is a BEAST when it comes to getting women to spill their deepest, darkest secrets… and develop a profound emotional connection to your dream woman.
- I personally like Voodoo better than the Nude Alpha products, but Nude Alpha products work more powerfully on slightly older women (25+)… IMO, they have equally powerful imprinting effects. However, I feel like Voodoo works better for me, because it doesn’t intimidate younger women. They see you as having high social value, and seem to get attached much faster than they would with NA (likely due to the high social value, not alpha type status which can feel “parent-y” I suppose – or mature).
- Voodoo has a VERY magnetic and “crushy” vibe to it – women see you as someone with intrigue and allure… however, to use Voodoo, you also need some very keen social skills. Because it is such a powerful “amplifier” of emotions, you must also take care to steer conversations in and out of “heavy” conversations. You might make a woman feel too serious or too giggly — but in order for the imprint to happen, you MUST make things interesting. If you get into deep conversations (which can happen so naturally you won’t even realize), you should also be sure to sprinkle in sexual conversation and fun stuff.
- Potential downsides: Voodoo is POTENT when it comes to hitting women on a deep, emotional level and created strong emotional bonds. However, at times women may get scared of becoming too attached (afraid of being hurt). It is your job to steer things carefully, and deliberately to where you want it to go – this may take a little bit of time to figure out, but it is well worth the effort especially if you are interested in a certain woman. Also, if you are not in a good “happy” place when with a woman, it can have negative self effects due to its emotion-intensifying effect (it doesn’t just happen on women, it goes both ways).
- Potential upsides: Due to the immense fallout potential this product has, it is very forgiving – we’ve all had screw ups with women by saying or doing something dumb, being nervous, etc… but women will forget and forgive very easily while wearing Voodoo. This gives you extra leeway to get women very attached, and very quickly once you figure out how it works. Another cool thing about LAL is they use their own special pheromone scents and herbal aphrodisiacs which gives them a unique “vibe”.
- An extremely potent “icebreaker” type product, which is flirty, fun, and very “sticky” on women… fun is the only way to describe Nude — it is simply a cool product to wear around younger women, and get them to see you as a fun, flirty guy. Women often tease, and it acts a bit like “superglue” – they just don’t want to leave.
- Can feel very crushy to women, however, it is not a “deep imprint” like other products… this is most likely due to it being a fun icebreaker type product. You won’t have serious discussions, and probably won’t be taken seriously (which is good) – but as a relationship develops, you will want to move past the fun and surface level stuff. You will need a product that can create an even deeper attachment to you, and “fallout” to make women want you around.
- Best suited for younger men and women (18-25) due to its somewhat “immature” nature… there is a certain time and place for wearing Nude, and it’s when you are attracting younger women. All the products on this list have a “deeper”, longer term imprint/fallout effect and long term than Nude. However, Nude wins in the social ease department, as it can very quickly open up “difficult” women (who have not shown interest before)… or women who often have touch outer shields and don’t reveal a lot of personal stuff.
- Potential downsides: Like I said, this product is FUN, and feels very crushy to young women, however, at some point you will have to switch to a more potent product for deepening the relationship. That said, it is still one of the best social/attraction type products on the market. Another downside is that women will not take you “seriously”, which is why its important to switch up once you have the woman hooked.
- Potential upsides: FANTASTIC for younger women, as they seem to value “fun” over much else. Its butterfly/crushy feelings also makes it so they want to be around you constantly, which you can then use to use even more powerful “fallout” products – I would suggest switching to GoA, NA+a1, pr perhaps even combining Nude with Bad Wolf, Evolve-XS, Primitive, or straight androstenone.
- NA (particularly the gel version) is one of the most potent products for creating romantic interest… it has arguably the strongest subconscious imprinting effects of the products mentioned here, but it can be a bit difficult to drive. NA comes off as “high status” — someone worthy of VIP treatment… however, it can intimidate some women. This works extremely well for making very conservative, high quality women start seeing you in a romantic way. These are typically women who do not settle for just anyone – but those seeking their “ideal” partner.
- Has strong “beautifying” effects on the wearer and people exposed (and things feel more romantic)… one of the ingredients literally has an element that gives off something of an “airbrush” effect (androstenetrione). It is also a molecule which causes experiences to seem more “special” than they really are. This makes it a fantastic choice for one on one scenarios with women – they will repeat these experiences with you over and over in their minds, and this is where the “fallout” starts happening.
- Due to its powerful imprinting effect, it requires some effort on your part (not a bad thing, but it can be hard sometimes)… let me explain: sometimes, women will start to feel strongly about you. And this can cause them to get scared, and reconsider — they will often be hit with powerful feelings that have been building up, and make them not want to get hurt. They may avoid you, or act a bit strange at times… however, if you continue breaking her emotional walls down and not being too pushy (this is the key), she will very likely develop a powerful, romantic bond with you.
- Best suited for men and women 25 and up (women are looking for stable relationships at this stage)… yes, it still works on women in younger age ranges. But this can be a particularly difficult product to use around them, as they may perceive you as somewhat “mature” or serious if you don’t have an already playful/personal relationship. However, if you already have good dynamics in your current relationship, adding this on is like adding fuel to the fire. If there is a real life love potion, it is the NA series.
- Potential downside: best used on women you DEFINITELY want (can cause a lot of jealousy and drama – and BEST effects shown in one-on-one scenarios)… due to its androsterone content, and likely some other secret sauce LAL use in their products, it can make some women very territorial and protective of you. Women may also become distant for periods of time to “process” their feelings, like some other products here which you will have to take care to bypass. You can also help eliminate these “walls” women put up with the help androstadienone used together.
- Potential upside: Hands down, this is the BEST imprint product I have used. It is very powerful, and has gotten me into some trouble, as well as rewarding relationships in the past. Combined with a1, it is simply a powerhouse for getting into womens heads — the only reason I now prefer Voodoo, is because it is easier to use on younger women, whereas NA can intimidate my age group due to its “status” effect.
Here’s a quick summary of the real “love potion” you should choose depending on your goals.
Strongest imprint factor from strongest to weakest (in my opinion)
Notes: This can vary greatly from person to person, as well as specific targets – there is no one size fits all. Also, the greater the imprint/fallout/love-potion effects, the more difficult it can get to “steer” these products. Read the full reviews for an explanation on how to use them most effectively.
- Nude Alpha series
- Grail Of Affection
Age groups most appropriate for each (putative) pheromones scent or product
Notes: This is a rough estimate for how each product seems to work on a particular age group. It is impossible to get an exact number, but I feel like I’ve used these products enough to know which age groups they work especially well on. They will still work on ranges outside, but perhaps another product might be a bit better depending on your specific target.
- Nude (hits under 18 to early 20’s hardest)
- XiSt (hits under 18 to mid 20’s hardest – better as a combo for older women with an alpha product)
- Swoon (hits under 18 to mid 20’s hardest)
- Grail Of Affection (hits women in their 20’s the hardest)
- Voodoo (hits a HUGE range of women, but gets more difficult to steer on younger women)
- NA series (hits women in their mid 20’s-40’s hardest, and even more powerful with androstadienone)
Ease of use (amount of “steering” required, difficulty, etc).
Notes: This list is rated easiest to hardest. Also, just because they are easy to use, does not mean you shouldn’t put in effort to steer the conversations and interactions with women in a romantic, fun, and flirty direction. Things will likely go that way naturally, but do not get lazy. Use these romantic scents and pheromones to your advantage.
- Grail Of Affection
- Nude Alpha series
There are also romantic scents and pheromones that can help boost the effectiveness of these products.
It’s laughable now, but when I first began using pheromones my goal was to come up with the ultimate real life love-potion.
Even though I understand it’s not possible anymore (currently anyway), there are a handful of very potent “boosters” you can add to the formulas I recommend above.
- Androstadienone (You can order from various vendors — links on info page).
- XSP-96 (You can order this as a single molecule from PheromoneXS here)
- You can also use regular colognes as a “boost”. Try to find ones which include notes such as cinnamon, vanilla, lavender, ylang ylang. Many of these are considered mood boosters and natural aphrodisiacs.
There are a few more real “love potions” (AKA romantic type pheromone scents) available, but will be more thoroughly tested, and compared shortly.
Simply make sure you are on the list and you’ll be notified when they’re available.
Those on the list include:
- Escape The Friendzone (Pheromone Treasures)
- P919 (Hax Pheromones)
- Imprint (Apex Pheromones)
Also, it’s easy to get carried away with all the different products available, but keep in mind there is a lot more to attraction than pheromones – present yourself as the “ultimate package”, and women will scoop you up even without all these fake or real love potions scattered through the internet.
Thank you for reading,
— Phero Joe
P.S. This comparison stuff is a bit more complicated than I thought it would be. If you have tried these products, and have some suggestions feel free to comment below. Also, many mainstream companies attempt to use “romantic scents”, in their products (like natural aphrodisiacs), but these are nowhere near as effective as complex pheromone products. Don’t be fooled by the jokers — stick to time tested and reliable vendors.
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- True Love by S1CK (Hypnotic, POTENT Mental & Emotional Imprint, “Instant Crush”) - October 20, 2021
A Message To Women (From An Emotional Vampire). Men, Do NOT Read Unless …- October 27, 2020
- How To “Possess” Women’s Mind & Body: The Art Of PLAYER Style Conversation - October 24, 2020