Overdose by Liquid Alchemy Labs is a unique gel pheromone product, designed to give you an AMAZING sense of “self confidence”, push you to be MORE alpha, social, and fun/sexy to be around.
About 2 years back, Garry (the owner of LAL) decided to surprise the pheromone community by releasing a special gel type pheromone product.
It was packed to the brim with powerful pheromones.
But it’s “technology” was far ahead of anyone else in the game (I bet even the Athena Institute couldn’t dream up this one – *rolls eyes*)…
It included a “delayed release”, so people could wear ridiculous amounts of pheromones, without being completely ignored/rejected/outcasted by everyone.
Most of the time, wearing the amount of pheromones contained in Overdose by Liquid Alchemy Labs, would result in an “overdose” – where you would get the OPPOSITE of desired effects…
But with Overdose, that all changed.
In fact, people would end up wanting to be their best friend, follow their lead, be their girlfriends, and more…
Here’s a snippet from the sales page:
“However, that is not all, another interesting discovery is that alpha pheromones that would make your head spin in a regular formula are greatly metered with this polymer carrier.
In particular Androstenone.
What would normally be a lethal attraction dose for most guys (hence the name OVERDOSE.) actually becomes quite user friendly.
“I’m certain that there are guys who will still be hiding under the bed shaking and crying from it.”
But for the rest of you this will offer an entirely different level of pheromone use than what you are used to, allowing those of you who are not fearful of using it, to climb to new social skill levels for attracting women.”
Overdose was designed to stretch how far pheromones have come… and make you better socially, more attractive, and more alpha.
I got this product quite a while back, but I remember it vividly.
At the time, I was going through a pretty terrible breakup, with someone who had been my best friend, and later became my girlfriend for several years.
… An attractive, smart, and funny girl. If you’re in this situation, read about how to get an ex-girlfriend back.
Now, you’ll constantly hear me talk about self improvement, and staying positive, persistent, being “manly” and all that…
But back then, I was nowhere near as tough as I am now. It hurt me, and it’s even embarrassing to even say that (but it’s true)…
This girl had broken me down. Badly. You know when you wake up in the morning with that heavy feeling in your chest – that is a broken heart…
As sad as it was, I knew it was good for me.
I had slowly lost my confidence, my swagger, fit body, social skills, backbone, and become unstable financially.
… the opposite of what I was before I got into the relationship (she was also my best friend for about 3 years before that).
But that didn’t make it any less painful…
I was miserable.
And after weeks of begging her to come back, I finally came back to reality and realized it was never going to happen.
At the time, I didn’t truly understand the exact impact of pheromones on attraction, but I hoped something would happen.
I had to come up with a way to move on.
It was somewhere around that time, I discovered Overdose by Liquid Alchemy Labs, and decided to give it a shot.
I didn’t know what to expect – only that it was touted as the most kickass product on the market at the time.
And once I got a hold of it, I started feeling the same way…
It took me a few days of testing to really see if it wasn’t just me getting excited because I got a new pheromone product.
Overdose provides a kick unlike any other… I got my old self back – the smooth talking, over-confident “popular” guy.
Without a doubt, Overdose was giving me a serious confidence boost.
Confidence that I used to put the past behind me, feel more confident in myself, feel more attractive, and have the guts to meet new women.
Suddenly, my sad thoughts of the future were transformed, and I was thinking, acting, and being a winner again.
It didn’t happen overnight. Over weeks of testing this product, I came to a stunning realization.
I was far better off than I ever had been.
How? I suddenly realized that I had my old friends back, had a bunch of new friends and a buzzing social life…
People were starting to hang around me, compliment me, and be very open with me… women were checking me out more often, finding excuses to talk, and were trying to get ME too.
I can safely say that Overdose helped to create a MASSIVE shift in my way of thinking at the time.
I went from a “loser” to becoming a man of strength, persistence, and patience.
I built REAL confidence, which is the most attractive personality trait you can develop.
The point is, it’s not just the effects of Overdose, but the fact it has helped tremendously to be who I picture I am in my head.
That’s what makes this a “next generation” product that I recommend for everyone.
But especially those who might be struggling to be more confident or outspoken, or just more assertive naturally.
Always striving to be better in all areas of my life, whether its professional, social, romantic, financial, etc…
… It gave me a glimpse into who I can be – and I have come even further from my days of first using Overdose.
Thinking back, I am ashamed of myself for going to such a low standard, when I should have just upgraded.
I have since gotten much higher quality women, had my ex (and even a previous “friendzone” girl) changing their minds about me…
I only accepted one back which was fairly recent, but I decided to let that one go too. Damn that felt good.
But anyway, I’ve only touched on a few of the major plus points in this article so far.
Below is a summary which will go in depth to some of the things it does and what I’ve experienced using it.
- The SELF EFFECTS are one my favorite parts about Overdose… why? Because they are unbelievably strong, which was even strong enough to shake me out of a major rut in my life when I felt hopeless… It will provide an INTENSE feeling of self confidence – the kind of confidence you need to walk over to a pretty girl and ask for her phone number, to ask for a raise at work, to be the leader of your social environment, relationships and more. Yes, it will work even if you aren’t feeling like you’re up to the challenge – like I mentioned earlier, this product has a VERY serious “kick” that I haven’t felt from any other product. The self effects will hit you hard.
- WARNING: Like the name implies, “Overdose”is packed to the brim with pheromones… on my initial testing of the product, I actually felt woozy for 30 minutes to an hour until I settled down. As a pheromone enthusiast, I expose myself to pheromones very regularly, and large amounts of them – but rarely has anything hit me that hard before. I must warn you, that if you’re going to drive, operate machinery, fly, or do anything else that requires your FULL attention, either do not use it for that day, or apply it beforehand so you don’t feel disoriented while doing whatever task it is. Pheromones are fun, but please be responsible.
- If you have trouble approaching, meeting, talking, or escalating with women, Overdose will give you “balls of steel” to just DO IT… just like when I was getting over my ex-girlfriend, Overdose helped me reframe my train of thought. Soon after using it, I didn’t feel scared of women, that I wasn’t good enough, or attractive etc… it stopped those negative thoughts dead in their tracks. Instead, it replaced it with positive self talk… I effortlessly regained my confidence and more. I did however notice that more conservative women (who were interested in love rather than lust, tend to find it somewhat obnoxious – tone it down if you sense this).
- You must be VERY self aware to use this product. The confidence boost is outstanding – but it also comes with a downside… the downside is that you may also come off as a jerk if you find yourself becoming arrogant/cocky. While this is fun for women, it can also be offensive in professional environments, and people who you need to show respect around. When I feel I become too “up myself”, I deliberately tone it down, and think more carefully about what I say.
- Overdose by Liquid Alchemy Labs will make people will chat your ear off, but it will be cool, real conversation that builds friendships, deepens relationships, and makes people like you... people will be very fond of you, and miss you when you’re not around. This is extremely valuable for developing a social circle that adds value to your life – remember, you friends are a reflection of who you are. Many of the “greats” we take advice from, who write books often advise us to choose quality friends, because we are a sum of the 5 top people we spend time around. My life has changed dramatically since I found quality friends to share my time with.
- Adding on to that, I believe Overdose has a “disinhibiting” effect on you – which is why your social skills will get a MASSIVE upgrade (by way of being more articulate and expressive)… it will be MUCH easier to speak your mind freely. You will say what comes into your head, and become much smoother in how you communicate your thoughts and ideas, and will be able to persuade people more easily to do what you want, take your lead, and have more respect for you. Communication skills are very important in all areas of your life, and in todays isolated world, having great communication skills makes you stand out from the crowd.
- People feel a sense of “awe” when you are around, respect you, and see you as a natural leader that they WANT to follow… some guys may find you intimidating and try to start trouble, but it’s to be cool and make yourself approachable too. Some guys will also try to test you by taking social jabs at you to see how you handle it (it’s mostly jealousy that you get attention and they want some of it). Just reply with a smartass remark, and make them feel stupid. Women will especially sense that there is something special about you and put you on a pedestal as they see you as a high status guy. The cool thing is that it’s SOCIAL respect – not the type of respect you would get if you were someones boss, manager, parent etc. That’s great news if you don’t want to alienate yourself in places like bars, parties, nightclubs, and social circle.
- If you’re having a bad day, then Overdose will give you the “kick” you need to get up and succeed… One of the most memorable times this has happened was when I had worked a full 24 hours (things kept coming up, like doing the run-around for family members at the last minute), and I also had a dance competition which I had been preparing for months in advance. I needed my sleep so I could keep calm and compete… but I couldn’t sleep for more than 2 hours and was out the door again for the elimination rounds. With Overdose, I felt wide awake, and even more energized than normal and still got through. I didn’t win, but I gave everyone a good run for their money. I also have work to do on my dance skills, and it lets me train harder, longer, and concentrate better (which also applies to gym as well, it’s a killer pre-workout).
- Overdose will also turn on the “competitive” part of your psyche… ever felt intimidated by some other guy? Well you’re going to be the one that intimidates others… not because you want to, but because of who you will be with Overdose. If you’re in a competitive space – the workplace, the gym, the nightclub, or some other hobby or passion which requires your competence, Overdose will make you work harder to be the winner. You will get a sense of “fight or flight”, and choose to fight every time…
- Speaking of Overdose making you more competitive – this is ESPECIALLY useful in nightclubs, bars, and other social environments where you will meet women… and this works in 2 ways – not only will you naturally be more competitive, it will also give you the massive swagger boost you need to attract the attention of the ladies. It will give you the confidence you need to approach them, ask them out, and escalate with them.
- Overdose is VERY attractive to women, especially considering it has a “secret” molecule + a MONSTROUS dose of androstenone (sexual, aggressive type pheromone) it contains… Garry wanted to create a product that pushed the limits of what we thought was possible. This is just a guess, but I think women can sense that there is some INCREDIBLE power with you, which is why they’re so amazed and magnetized to the wearer. Of course, the reason they don’t run away is because it is released over a long period of time because its gel – not alcohol or oil based.
- Overdose is very attractive over the ENTIRE course of the application, but even more attractive as it tranforms over time from SOCIAL > ALPHA > SEXUAL… women will touch, tease, flirt right from the beginning, but when you spend time around a woman you will see that the attraction intensifies as the product transforms into different “types”. As you know, there are 3 main categories pheromone products fall into: social, attraction, or alpha.
- The difference with Overdose pheromone gel vs other products is that when you first apply it, people will be super friendly with you, then it will turn more alpha, then it will turn more sexual. Once the social dies down, the “alpha” part becomes much stronger… you will get more respect from those around you, and then once that dies down, the sexual part becomes much more pronounced. Women will show extreme attraction towards you, and you would have to be blind to miss opportunities to escalate at this point. It still keeps the previous transformations properties, it is similar to adding another layer, except the transition is very smooth (but noticeable). There’s more information about this transformation below.
“For a man to conquer himself is the
first and noblest of all victories”
In case you missed it earlier, Overdose is a very unique pheromone product, designed to disperse over a number of hours. It transforms from being predominantly social, to alpha, to sexual.
This normally happens over the course of a few hours. For me, the “social” aspect can last anywhere from 5-12 hours, and then it gets more “alpha” about half way, before “completing” the transformation to sexual at about 9-12 hours.
It sounds like a long time, but that is actually a good thing – here’s why:
Overdose contains a LOT of androstenone, the most potent, sexually arousing pheromone you can get.
And women will get turned on after you hang around them (or they hang around you) for a little while.
It would normally be enough to scare women off and run the other way.
But because it is buffered with social/alpha pheromones, it’s still super strong, but working in the background.
As the social/alpha pheromones wear off, the sexual part becomes much more obvious…
… It’s still there, working in the background and getting her primed.
Overdose will create an extremely attractive, energizing, magnetic aura about you to women, which is a HUGE turn on…
Now, if you find things are not timed just right, you really don’t need to worry.
A lot of guys think they HAVE to act a certain way depending on which “phase” the gel is in.
That’s not the case – it is social, alpha, and sexual all at the same time, it’s simply more pronounced when it officially reaches whatever stage it should be in.
If worst comes to worst, you can apply another dose of OD to get the extreme social effects back, in case you’re with a bunch of guys and start feeling the sexual side coming out too strong. Or if you’re on a date, and things are getting too “heavy” too soon.
Other than that, there are just so many good things I could write about Overdose Pheromone Gel… but you will not know until you try it.
Fair warning: I do not recommend using this to anyone in a “professional” or “authoritative” career
As you can imagine after reading all this, Overdose can create a very lively environment around you, and in situations where being “delicate” goes a long way, I really think you should avoid this one.
For example, I can imagine pheromones (especially ones as powerful as Overdose) wreaking havoc in a doctors appointment room, hospital, in a small aircraft cockpit, being a police officer, or deployed overseas.
Just remember everything I said about it being social, alpha, and sexual – but then take it to an EXTREME level.
Hope you get the picture.
It’s made for socializing, being on dates, picking up women, and being the popular guy – not having fun on the job.
While you may be able to convey a fun personality to other people, your coworkers, or employees might not find your behavior or vibe very professional or appropriate.
It can work, but I do not recommend it.
That wraps it up for this review.
- Phero Joe
P.S. If you’ve ever felt that you’re not “good enough” to get the women you want, feel like you’re weak in social situations, or have a serious confidence problem, then I highly recommend giving Overdose a try.
Not only did it give me a major, permanent change in my attitude, and set me on a path of self improvement, it made a hell of a difference when I was going through a very rough time in my break up. Within weeks, I had gotten out of a slump, bedded new, more attractive women, made a kickass social life for myself, picked up an amazing passion and more.
If there’s one product out there that will give you “balls of steel” and nerves that won’t budge when you go to meet women, it’s Overdose Pheromone Gel.
You won’t know what you’re made of until you conquer yourself – mind, body, and spirit. Overdose will just give you a taste of what’s truly possible… and the best part is, you ALREADY have these qualities. Overdose will just bring them to the surface, and you’ll be able to use the skills you acquire – with or without pheromones.
P.P.S. Remember, Liquid Alchemy Labs has an UNLIMITED time, money back guarantee. If for whatever reason Overdose Pheromone Gel doesn’t work for you, or the results are not what you expected (and I’m sure it’ll work), then you can get your money back. No hassles, no annoying loopholes to avoid it, and no dramas. Garry will send you another product or give your money back.
- Heaux Cosmetics Review: Overhyped, Overpriced Pheromone Products - October 22, 2023
- The Fascinating Female Pheromone Effects On Males (Powerful Attraction) - October 21, 2023
- The Curious Case of “Vabbing” & Pheromones: A Controversial TikTok Trend - October 18, 2023