Alfa Maschio NOS is a (currently) limited edition version of AM, with “punchier” self effects, harder-hitting effects on women, and an even more potent kick in seduction scenarios.
Short for “new, old stock”, this version of Alfa Maschio comes in a new alcohol-base (rather than silicone like the rest of their products), and uses their original androstenone source from 2013-2014.
Although the current Alpha Dream products are now just as good from that time period…
… The core differences between AM NOS and normal AM are due to the new alcohol-base, and how it affects diffusion of pheromone molecules.
Before I get started on this review, please keep in mind that Alfa Maschio NOS is only a slightly altered version of Alfa Maschio.
The original review on the product still stands, and can be applied to this version too…
However, there are a few small differences in how the products work.
If you haven’t already seen it, you can check it out here.
I’ll go over the differences shortly, but I’ll explain why this matters first.
How does diffusion “change” how a product works? And is Alfa Maschio NOS any better than the “real” AM?
As you probably know by now, you can typically get products in the usual pheromone oil, alcohol, or silicone formats.
They each have their pros and cons.
For example, oil based products are highly concentrated and diffuse over a longer period of time (they take longer to have noticeable effects on women)…
… but the effects seem far more natural and hit harder once they are affected (likely due to certain pheromones being “heavier” than others, and therefore diffusing more evenly).
Whereas alcohol based products tend to hit much faster, but can often be met with resistance because it seems “unnatural”, or causes a very blatant change in behavior from women from your vibe.
Silicone bases are somewhere in between, offering fast hitting effects, as well the “natural” feeling that comes along with oil based pheromone formulas.
Alpha Dream is the only vendor offering this unique “base” for their products.
And it’s probably why they are still considered one of the BEST pheromone vendors after all these years.
The new Alfa Maschio NOS has several improvements over the original AM, and very few downsides…
If you’ve read my review on Evolve-XS, you may recall me disliking the alcohol based version of the product (and having far more success with the oil instead).
Even though they are the same product, they had vastly different effects on women – the oil worked a lot better.
With Alfa Maschio NOS, the alcohol version actually works wonderfully.
However, it is slightly more difficult to use this product because it can be more intimidating, be perceived as more sexually aggressive, and has a more “badass” edge to it.
This is probably because the pheromones simply hit harder/faster from its lighter alcohol-base.
Anyway, here are my current observations about Alfa Maschio NOS:
- The self effects are slightly “punchier”, it is a feeling that comes on 15-30 minutes after application… it involves a very good confidence/swagger boost, and makes you far more charismatic and outgoing (even if you’re not really in the “zone” or feel introverted). This also happens with original AM, but it seems a little more pronounced in AM NOS. It feels like it pulls just a little more charisma out and confidence, but it could just be because the effects seem more noticeable, rather than a slower onset of effects.
- Charming, witty, and “socially fluid” effects on conversation (makes you far more charismatic and expressive)… another notable effect from the original AM, but it is just a little more exaggerated with the alcohol version. This is an extremely useful self effect because it will help you to push through mental barriers, be more “sexual” in your conversations, and escalate sexually with ease.
- The effects on women become even more obvious than they already are (more eye contact, more “turned on” over the interaction, and just more interest in general from the get go)… the original AM is not as “in your face”, due to its slightly heavier silicone base (heavier bases slow diffusion, which is why oils last over a longer period of time and hit a bit slower).
- EXTREMELY sexually attractive (more eye contact, staring, “deer in the headlights”, boobing, touching, and obvious flirting or conversation prompts) – but can be intimidating if not properly dosed… one of the first things I did with NOS is run it at my original dose (2 sprays). Unfortunately, this was far too strong, and it seemed like women were almost scared to talk to me, and was difficult to steer things in a “lighter” direction such as being playful, or not seeming to come on too strong. This is due to the faster diffusion of androstenone, and had to be toned down to 1 spray to make it effective.
- Attractive to women 18-40’s, with lower dose being much more suitable for younger women… from my unfortunate mistake of using 2 sprays, I noticed that I was grabbing attention from a lot of women in their early 30’s to 40’s. This is not really my target, but the attraction was extremely noticeable from slightly older women. Younger women were a lot more intimidated, but using a lower dose (1 spray) had significantly better effects on them.
- EASY escalation into “sexual” conversations, flirting, and touching (seems to be slightly easier than original Alfa Maschio)… I note this below, but there seems to be an added “comfort” element once you have the dosage right. I suspect it is because of androstadienone, a powerful attachment/comfort/bonding pheromone (aka. “love pheromone”) is more blatantly obvious right off the bat. This is because it has a lighter molecular weight, and puts women at ease faster while the sexually aggressive/alpha type pheromones work their magic in the background.
- This makes the NOS version a much better choice for going out clubbing, to bars, or other night time environments (due to its even “faster hitting” nature). Original AM also should be used in these types of environments for best effects, but the NOS version is great for quickly grabbing attention when it matters. I have seen effects ranging from smiling from women walking past (normally avoided in busy cities), to women staring at from a distance away to the point where it can get a little weird (you’ll know what hot girls feel like for once – Gee I hate being treated like a piece of meat!).
- Improved “range” and attention grabbing effects (very noticeable at 8-12 feet away)… the original AM has a lower “pheromone field”, with best effects noticed at 1-8 feet. This means you will be able to grab attention from women even further away, but I have noticed the most action happening at this range (from women becoming fidgety a few tables away, walking nearby several times, having pointless conversation starters).
- Women seem to become “clingier” faster than they would with original AM (making it easier to grab, as well as KEEP attention)… this is due to the androstadienone content in both products. However, I suspect that due to the alcohol fast diffusion, the effects of the molecule may become apparent much quicker. Women seem to be more intrigued by your presence, and it seems to “linger” on their mind (evidenced by women texting multiple times over a night out that I just met, being physically more affectionate, and a lot easier to keep comfortable once they have marinated in the AM cloud for a few minutes).
- It evaporates within 3-5 hours on my skin, with after effects of up to 8 hours (just a general guideline, has a tropical climate, so the weather can be hot and sticky or very cold within hours). But overall, it wears off quicker than the silicone based original AM as most alcohol based formulas do.
- You may need to adjust your dosing for this product, because the alcohol version can be a bit overwhelming at first… I have had to restrict myself from going 2 sprays like I do with original AM, because it becomes far too intimidating. I have had this issue with alcohol based products for a while (check the Evolve-XS review for example, where the oil based product works significantly better for me). The slower diffusion of the pheromones with a thicker oil base makes the pheromone signature much more “believable” and natural, whereas the spray is just too much at once.
- Some men may feel more intimidated by your presence and can become aggressive, or very passive aggressive towards you… if they are not weak men, they will be more likely to try and befriend you, so they don’t end up on your negative side. This is also quite apparent in the original AM currently available, but everything about AM NOS seems slightly more pronounced in a shorter period of time.
This section will be updated as I continue testing throughout the next few months (I will send email updates, so be on my list to be notified of changes). Also note, if you have not used the original AM, I would suggest getting it first and keeping this when you get a little more experience with pheromones.
As far as I can tell, Alfa Maschio NOS is a fantastic “refresh” of an already excellent seduction formula.
Alfa Maschio is already a powerhouse seduction formula, and its something I’ve kept on hand for years now.
It’s just reliable and gets the job done.
This new alcohol-based version, while not entirely new is a solid improvement over the original (atleast for my purposes).
In some scenarios, the original silicone version may be better suited to you (if you need it to last longer, are around other men for long periods of time, if you’re still new to pheromones, etc).
But all in all, I would definitely recommend going for the alcohol version (atleast while its still available).
If you have any added observations, please feel free to post below and I’ll add it to this post.
Thank you for reading,
- Phero Joe
P.S. Remember, Alfa Maschio NOS is not an entirely new product – it is the exact same formula as the original Alfa Maschio… the only difference is its based on an alcohol/oil ratio, rather than Alpha Dreams signature silicone base. However, this gives the product unique properties, and alters the way it works in very noticeable ways. Some notable effects include having “punchier” self effects, hitting women harder and faster, and simply being a slightly more “potent” seduction formula.
It is extremely attention grabbing, and can be intimidating if you don’t know what you’re doing. I recommend this to intermediate-advanced pheromone users (or users who know how to use the original AM, and want an additional “kick” from their pheromones).
P.P.S. Alpha Dream’s 60 day, “no questions asked” money back guarantee also applies to this limited edition version of Alfa Maschio. Although I’m sure you won’t need it, it’s nice to have the additional “peace of mind” when ordering just in case you feel its not the right product for you. If it doesn’t work, you can send it back for a COMPLETE refund, so you have absolutely nothing to lose.
Don't Go Anywhere. Check Out These Articles First.
- Raw Chemistry Pheromone Cologne Review: Average Product, But Works Okay - March 10, 2020
- Casanova by S1CK Jewelry (SILENT Lady Killer, “Crushy Imprinting” Social Mix) - March 8, 2020
- Alpha Q by S1CK: A True PLAYER Attraction Formula (Better Than Bad Wolf?!) - September 25, 2018