Alpha Q is a powerful new attraction formula with high VIP social status, sexual charisma, and authority – without the overly “edgy” element of other seduction mixes. If I could give this a simple description, I’d say it’s got “PLAYER” written all over it.
Could Alpha Q be Bad Wolf’s sexier, younger brother?
After testing AQ on and off for the better part of a year, I must say this is probably the most cleverly designed formula I have used to date.
In fact, it is now one of my top 3 seduction mixes.
In a moment, I’ll go into detail about some of my experiences wearing Alpha Q, the vibes it projects, and how to use the product to maximum effect.
But first, let’s talk about what it is specifically DESIGNED to do.
Here’s what the sales page says…
Step into the world of seduction and be dominated by pure masculine musk. Leading her to recognize your Alpha male demands.
This noticeably fresh lingering scent, is designed with human pheromones, providing a pure balanced formula that is environmental friendly among your peers, created by specialist Liquid Alchemy Labs.
This will invoke the sexual awakening dominance of your true Alpha, with a high sexual appetite to release its hunger in a vibe that hits hard and fast that once is on, you let her know what you want “ALPHA Q”
This is quite vague and generic, but there is only so much detail a vendor can provide about the product…
… but based on my experiences, it is a very fitting description.
I’ll talk about “differentiation points” from other products shortly. But first, here are some of the core effects I’ve discovered.
- Projects a “player” vibe which women find extremely attractive, magnetic, and engaging on multiple levels (it can be intimidating at first, but as AQ “unravels”, it simply becomes more intriguing to them)... there is a significant “pull” factor when wearing Alpha Q – deep and meaningful eye contact, looks of curiosity, and wanting to be approached or opened… to women becoming VERY comfortable with the wearer after only short interactions.
- Giving the wearer extremely high social status & social acceptance (while also making conversation and building rapport effortless)… conversations seem to flow naturally, and an element of “realness” to interactions with women. I believe there is a certain molecule which has beautifying, and emotionally deepening properties in the mix (more detail below).
- There is a beautifying effect which I noticed (yes, visually), as well as beautifying or deepening emotional/crushy feelings when interacting with women… I’ll elaborate more on this effect below, but this seems to be one of the most unique elements in Alpha Q, and one of the reasons it will be taking a spot in my list of top pheromones.
Anyway, let’s talk about why Alpha Q is a potential “game changer” for attraction pheromone products currently out there
At this point, there are over a dozen attraction formulas out there, all with their own strengths and weaknesses.
So what makes this the “game changer” that I think it is?
Quite simply, it is a formula that has a myriad of effects, without being too alpha, too sexual, too social…
… too skewed in one direction.
Many formulas out there simply focus on the end goal, and the user should decide how to drive it and be congruent with the vibe it projects.
Sometimes being someone who they’re not comfortable being.
This all too often leads to disappointment and going back to search for a new “magic pill” solution to their problems.
For example, someone who goes out and buys an aggressive sexual formula, but is not good at escalating with women and taking things in that direction.
This can make them come off as creepy, stalkerish, and even worse, scary to women.
I believe Alpha Q solves many of these problems by not only being “balanced” – but ALSO giving the user a significant edge when using the product.
Perhaps it is because I’ve been testing pheromones for a long time, or maybe its because the product is just so well designed…
… but I can almost “feel” the layers of Alpha Q, and how they are working their magic.
I’ll attempt to break some of it down, but the effects will be more detailed in the summary.
The first layer obviously begins with self-effects. AQ has the BEST self-effects I have experienced using any pheromone products to date – including Bad Wolf, Alfa Maschio, or other products like X22.
The self-effects set within about 10-20 minutes for me, and there is a clear shift to feeling warm, inner confidence… it is grounded, cool, & calm.
It is strong, but not over the top “adrenaline” confidence, where you might say and do offensive things and then realize later that it was rude or inappropriate.
… this can give you the confidence you need to casually start conversations with women, or even get you into a playful, more “carefree” mood to help you on dates or with escalation.
The next layer is sociability and projecting a “VIP” alpha type aura…
However, it does this without coming off aggressive or douchy. It CAN be intimidating to some women, but they are easily disarmed when you start conversations or interact with them…
I believe this is because women think you’re out of their league, and they might find this intimidating.
However, it is masked under genuine interest, social rapport, and a feeling of being “intrigued” by the wearer… this is especially apparent when you are engaging in conversation with women.
Words seem to flow effortlessly, there is an uncanny level of trust and comfort – but there is yet another layer that exists in between them.
During testing, I felt there was a strong underlying feeling of sexual attraction under the surface.
Women show obvious signs of attraction, like eye contact, slight intimidation (catching your eye and looking away), looking into both eyes).
When interacting, they are touchy-feely and to welcome physical affection or playfulness (which is yet another hint that there may be some androstenetrione in the mix – physical touching seems to be a common thread).
This high level of blatant sexual tension is difficult to balance with social and alpha properties.
Alpha Q’s masterful formulation is the perfect mix to cover all bases without over-extending in any direction.
This makes Alpha Q very attractive to a large number of women – all the way from models (I have dated several of them and they all react with intimidation at first too), to your local checkout-chick.
Another peculiar observation: I found Asian women (Japanese, Korean, Filipino mostly) were very attracted to me.
I have noticed these women also seem to think you are highly educated, perhaps an entrepreneur, or have some other unique high status position in society.
Normally, with aggressive sexual/alpha type formulas, this particular group of women would be very intimidated and perhaps even turned off (especially ones raised in their own countries).
Asian women who are raised in the west seem to respond like Caucasian women to most mixes.
Another of my most surprising discoveries is the products strong visual “beautifying” effect…
Alpha Q had a very “familiar” feeling, but I couldn’t put my finger on it until atleast 2 months into testing – but I am now certain it contains an ingredient called androstenetrione (more information about it specifically is on the page).
This is a specific pheromone I tested alone, which I (and several other experienced testers) confirmed there is somewhat of an “airbrush” type effect.
To elaborate, this is when the wearer (and people nearby) appear more attractive than they actually are.
And not only this, there seems to be something very deeply beautiful about the experiences one has while wearing this pheromone.
It is emotionally amplifying, and makes events, experiences, conversations, etc seem much more meaningful in the moment, as well as in retrospect.
I believe this also creates and enhances “crushy” feelings when you are interacting with women…
This is also the reason why I suspect the Nude Alpha product line by LAL is also a potent love/crush formula.
However, as of right now I believe it’s one of the ONLY formulas that actually contains the molecule (correct me if I’m wrong)… but because it is more geared towards sparking romantic interest, its potential has been untapped.
Until now, that is.
I believe Alpha Q has this in some quantity, and only a small amount is required to trigger more emotional and physical attachment from women…
… another clue here is women tend to contact me more frequently after exposure to AQ, indicating there may be a fallout effect happening.
I could of course be wrong about the molecule (androstenetrione) here, but either way these effects are definitely present.
That covers most effects I’ve found during testing, but here is a more detailed summary.
- Alpha Q is an attraction formula, with high “VIP-like” social status, sexual attraction, and alpha/authority – without all the negative effects associated with strong sexual pheromone products – a true “PLAYER” vibe… AQ covers all bases with expert precision, with each element carefully chosen to create a “player” vibe (in my opinion). Women feel intimidated because you are someone other women want. It projects the vibe of someone who is dominant, but not threatening. This makes picking up women, dating, and seducing effortless with minimal effort.
- Powerful visual “beautifying” effect makes you look more attractive to women (attention grabbing “spotlight” effect, causes staring, eye contact, checking out the wearer)… there is something very “ethereal” about this effect. By making you appear more attractive, it also has the opposite effect where women look more attractive to the wearer too. This is a huge attention grabber, and almost feels like a “spotlight” effect, and is very noticeable when walking through crowded areas. It’s fantastic for using in competitive bar/nightclubs as you can get the attention of very attractive women easily.
- Emotional amplifier, makes conversations, experiences, and other interactions with women FEEL more “dreamy” (potential “crushy” feelings and imprinting, women become easily attached to the wearer)… a surprising effect I discovered was how genuine interactions are with women while wearing the product. It feels as if you are connecting on a deeper emotional level, and can be steered in a romantic, sexual, or platonic way. I also get contacted more frequently by women, another clue it contains ingredients from the NA product line by Liquid Alchemy Labs.
- IOI’s and extremely obvious attraction: dilated pupils, double takes, obvious physical contact, and yet feels natural (makes it easy to escalate with women, as touching is welcomed and feels good to them)… this was especially apparent when I was dating a Japanese girl, who is not very “touchy-feely”, yet when I switched to AQ she would constantly try to be as physically close as possible. I.E. wrap her arms around my waist when walking, leaning into me while stopped, it was all very cute. This is a common thread with all women who are affected by AQ. They will find excuses to touch you which makes sexual advances easy.
- Strongly suspected molecule P96: “Has mesmerizing social and romantic chemistry effects, along with high personal power and magnetism… there is a high level of social acceptance and respect with P96… people see you as someone with a certain “allure” about them, a feeling of openness and feel comfortable expressing themselves around you. This is a very underrated effect, because it seems like everyone is trying to put on a “front” these days, and appear to be more than they really are. Give people the freedom to be themselves around you, and they will be permanent parts of your life — which is especially true when it comes to women”.
- Projects an aura of youth, fun, has playful social effects while not being too goofy, wittier & fluid conversations, more flirtation and “warm” connection to women (very positively received)… this is a common thread with products that contain androsterone (and I believe AQ has it in a decent quantity, which also explains the next self effect). It seems to make the wearer more articulate and put their thoughts into words more easily, and be more charismatic when communicating. Women seem to be flirtatious and poke fun at the wearer (definite sign of interest). If you ever get stuck in conversations, women are likely to keep the conversation going as they simply enjoy your presence.
- Some women feel “threatened” by your presence, but are quickly disarmed when have an interaction with them (possibly because you appear to be a “player”, or very attractive to other women)… there is something very trustworthy about the vibe AQ projects. As mentioned above, it probably contains a strong androsterone component, while also giving the wearer an aura of youth and “layers” the aggressive alpha/sexual properties under powerful social effects.
- Seems to reduce brain fog, help the wearer think more clearly, and make you feel more focused “in the moment” + powerful confidence boosting properties (strongest personal self effects from a product to date)… again, this seems to be an effect of androsterone working its magic. You are able to think more strategically when it comes to getting women, and make plans, execute, and succeed whether its for approaching women, or escalating things. It almost feels like the Limitless movie, where everything becomes more clear (but obviously you aren’t going to learn new languages overnight or make millions in the stock market within days).
- Women feel more disinhibited around the wearer, because there is a strong element of “trustworthiness”, acceptance, and chemistry… this allows them to act on impulse, and are receptive to flirting and sexual advances. Of course, you can’t be weird about it, but the overall effect from AQ leads to making the entire process of meeting and dating, to having sex with women significantly more easy.
- Effects last up to around 5-6 hours, and gradually taper off (re-app 1-2 sprays if needed)… however, I did not feel the need to re-apply, because the effects are still very noticeable. In fact, sometimes I feel like I am wearing it even though I wore it the day before (there seems to be some kind of build up effect, but I am still investigating it). Needless to say, the product is a solid all-day or night formula.
- Projects an air of a young professional, with a “cool” and down to earth personality (and someone who is high value without being overly intimidating)… compared with Bad Wolf, Alpha Q is much easier to use, but just as complicated in its formulation. If you haven’t already adopted a cool, charismatic vibe, AQ will help you get one. Bad Wolf on the other hand, can come across extremely domineering, overly forceful, or too “polarizing” for certain women. WHile some may feel more aggressive mixes are better for them, I personally find more polished mixes like AQ far more effective for seduction.
For that reason, Alpha Q is my new favorite product in the attraction category… let it transform you into the powerful, confident man that women can’t ignore.
Is it going to be the BEST product for you personally? I can’t know for sure – but I do know it’s going to be a new staple in my arsenal.
It’s been developed from the ground up into a complex array of pheromones that all work together perfectly.
It’s not too alpha, not too social, not over the top sexual…
In fact, it projects all 3 qualities in a way that doesn’t interfere with the other, making it the best standalone I have used to date.
Of course, there are some excellent products out there, but I believe AQ’s beautifying effect, as well as powerful social/VIP qualities, along with its self effects make it the best choice for me in the seduction category.
For long term dating, you may find more success elsewhere, but for now – for those of us who want to meet and date as many women as possible, this is an excellent investment in your arsenal.
I also believe it can give you the confidence and “inner game” you need to succeed with women…
If you’ve read my article about how to use pheromones for self improvement, you understand the cycle of thoughts, beliefs, and actions…
With Alpha Q, women are very receptive to the wearer, and react positively.
If you are someone who is struggling to approach women, have casual conversations with people, or lack the ability to take things to a sexual level…
I think AQ can be the key to getting you there.
… what this means is that by wearing it, you will become accustomed to women checking you out, having women in your presence, and women wanting to interact with you.
All this to say, is eventually you will start seeing yourself as someone who women are genuinely attracted to, and change your beliefs to match your new reality.
And not only that, AQ’s kickass self effects will help motivate you into putting yourself out there to approach women with ease, and keep you mentally sharp for navigating the interactions.
How much is THAT advantage worth?
It’s priceless if you continue making excuses about why you can’t approach women, can’t escalate, or whatever else is stopping you from getting the women you want.
Alpha Q is just a pheromone product, yes – but it can also be a powerful tool to help you “upgrade” your level of game (even if you already have experience with meeting and seducing women).
It is now one of my top pheromone products for a reason.
The powerful self effects, social and romantic “chemistry”, attention grabbing, etc – if I were to design a pheromone product, I think it would be very, very close to what S1CK Jewelry and Liquid Alchemy Labs have created.
I’ve explained most of the effects with as much detail as I can for now, but be on the lookout for new discoveries (I have found things out after months of testing that were not apparent).
Who knows what else is in store?
Thank you for reading,
- Phero Joe